It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable Trump: instead of chasing the banksters, he puts them in key positions!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoba

............Keep Your Enemies Closer........

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think many people interpreted Donald Trump's intentions and statements incorrectly.

People have various interpretations of any given Bible verse as well.

As long as President Donald Trump makes America EVEN GREATER, he can do whatever he thinks is best.

Amazingly, the trend to a better nation is already underway...even before the man is sworn in as President. Awesome stuff!

Have you already submitted your application for Propaganda Minister?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoba
Who could ever imagine: the 'anti-establishment' Trump not only wouldn't do anything to fight the corrupted establishment, but instead, he would put it straight inside the White House!

Why are you surprised? What made you think Trump was "'anti-establishment"?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

Trump, Paul Ryan's puppet?! I've heard some good ones in my debut that tops them.

Of course, I could be wrong, so why don't you go into a bit more detail and convince me.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

It's not formatted quite right, but the source is given. The OP has only posted 12 times. Maybe a mod will gently remind about content insertion or too much copying.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yep, he is filling the swamp and never building a wall.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You guys obviously interpreted what he said wrong, he's going to build a wall to prevent the swamp from draining!

Bankers and hedge fund managers have been getting put in key positions for decades now, Trump is only continuing the tradition, building a dam (wall) to keep the swamp full.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Jail Hillary please

Sorry, the jails are all full.

No space for Hillary.

She'll just have to find her own accommodations.

Donald reserved all rooms in the jail-houses for illegals.

Undocumented get first picks for bed and breakfast.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Jail Hillary please

Not gonna happen. Check your news feed - he said it just "played well" before the election.
edit on 10-12201612-1616 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: muse7

It never mattered. They just wanted to win & were willing to say whatever it took to get people to support their candidate.

Exactly. Trump lied to his supporters and now that the lies are coming out in the open, those he lied to are rushing to defend him.

It appears that both Trump and many of his supporters are completely dishonest.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Trump is quite honest.

He said repeatedly, "Never let anyone know what you're really thinking."

So, his supporters know, that whatever he says, has nothing to do with what he is thinking of doing.

They "believe", that whatever Trump is really thinking of doing, will be in their favor.

They have complete and utter "blind faith" in The Donald.

For many, The Donald is their messiah, come to lead them out of the miserable life towards that glory that is "America Is Great Again."

They see how The Donald lives, so they know that at least he knows how to elevate himself, and must have the knowledge how to lead others to live a life like him.

That other candidate, Hillary, promised nothing but the same old same state continuing on and on.

Today's Donald, is yesteryears Obama, both represent Change.

edit on 10-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Bolton was forced to resign as UN amabassador because of his open contempt for the UN globalist agenda.

That is right on par with the voter mandate that got Trump and republican majorities in congress and senate elected.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

VOTER MANDATE?! What mandate? GOP lost seats in house and senate. Trump lost the popular vote. Which mandate are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Jail Hillary please

Sorry, the jails are all full.

No space for Hillary.

She'll just have to find her own accommodations.

Donald reserved all rooms in the jail-houses for illegals.

Undocumented get first picks for bed and breakfast.

Donalds in bed with private prison isn't he? Aren't they making more room? Making America Great Again, by having the highest % incarcerated people in 'the land of the free', of the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The mandate that just keeps Americans winning and globalists losing.

BREAKING: Republican John Kennedy wins Louisiana runoff election for Senate seat, defeating Democrat Foster Campbell.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So now all of a sudden draining the swamp doesn't matter.

drain it? ROTFL, he's freaking flooding it and his supporters are too mortified to admit it & eat some crow.

By the way? Told everyone he wasn't going anywhere with a recount, and told everyone before that he was manipulating the populace on both sides.

You get what you pay for. Sorry about this swindle (I lied, no I'm not. I got 4 years to remind people of the swamp flooding)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Pyle

The mandate that just keeps Americans winning and globalists losing.

BREAKING: Republican John Kennedy wins Louisiana runoff election for Senate seat, defeating Democrat Foster Campbell.

I am not sure you know what a mandate is.

I am honestly surprised the people of LA voted in republicans after what Jindal did to the state.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

For many, The Donald is their messiah, come to lead them out of the miserable life towards that glory that is "America Is Great Again."...Today's Donald, is yesteryears Obama, both represent Change.

Totally agree! I said it before I'll say it again he is the Republican "messiah" just as Obama was projected as the Democrats "messiah"! And like Obama before him Trump will do very little to bring about any real "change" to the status quo...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Exactly. Trump lied to his supporters and now that the lies are coming out in the open, those he lied to are rushing to defend him.

He's a typical po-liar-tician.

And how do you know when a politician is lying? His (or her) lips are moving ;-)

What frustrates and irritates me, however, is that his defenders come out excusing his unconscionable and unpresidential behavior as if 1) he really didn't say what he said or 2) he really didn't mean what he said.

Truly cognitive dissonance at work in the minds of the blind.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ive said that all along. His friends, acquaintances, companies he deals with, or has had deals with...they are getting appointed every day.

He will be a billionaire, with rich friends...running our country for us...the peons and regular folks he has no clue about.

And we let it happen...mark my words. It wont take long to see...MS

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join