It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable Trump: instead of chasing the banksters, he puts them in key positions!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoba

Ok.... this just became a cunundrum. But hear this out. It is a theory.

What of those campaign contributions actually are a way to make elected officials turn a blind eye on their business models?

That just means they wasted their money so they can't continue doing what they have been doing.... which is why democrats don't ever have a chance at having a smooth presidency.

Now that trump is putting all of these big name bankers in positions within the government... they now have to preside by government rule.

And with what bernie sanders said the day before November 8th, which was to hold our officials, or president, accountable....

They now have to operate their business in the interest of its people, not the interests of its company. This... this is actually quite brilliant, yet stupid, but con founding if you ask me.

Honestly everyone thinks they are going to run around creating lies, scandals, ponzi schemes... but if they do..... and it goes against our interest? Could we actually sue our own government?

This is a conundrum... it really is. While it is easy to plaster the words of cheats and liars on every one of these names....

Maybe all we have to do is hold them 100% accountable. If they fail they need to be fired.

In a strange way by putting these banksters in to positions of which they must play by the rules of the government... don't you think it will make it that much harder for them to try and leave us holding a dead cat in a bag?

To simplify it better think of your friend telling you to do something. Like I dunno. Throwing a glass of water on the teachers desk at school. You won't do it for free... but for ten dollars would you do it right then and there? How about 20 dollars? It's just water... 50 bux.... 150... OK now I can fully justify throwing a glass of water on the teachers desk...

The thing is your buddy's test paper was sitting on that desk at that exact moment. And it was being graded... and the teacher was giving your buddy some seriously sinister vibes as she was writing on it... so you throwing your water onto the desk may have just saved your buddy... but the test paper was to be a failing grade. Now that it has been damaged possibly beyond repair, or salvage, he can retake the test.

Now imagine instead that you decided not to throw the water, and gave him your cup and said "you do it."

Do you think he is going to throw that water on the teachers desk or not?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Jail Hillary please

LOL, he's already said he won't.

Yet another lie from Trump to get himself elected.

I've been working on a nice big "We Told You So" gif to spam all over the boards once he take office and proves he was lying about everything.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

I like a good conspiracy, but I think you're greatly over thinking this. By this logic, we should allow cartel leaders and terrorist leaders to be in official positions too. That way, they'd theoretically have to run their operations legally because of the extra govt oversight.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Not sure why this news is unbelievable.

Its well within our powers of reasoning to deduce that it was highly likely that Trump has been personally acquainted with many of them for a long time.

Ever since Trump was a wealthy man the bankers would have been courting him and doing their best to develop a close personal relationship with him.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

So hes getting the banksters to provide for the people instead of providing for themselves....

why not?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Trump didn't drain the swamp, he flooded it with his own sewage. The collapse is coming folks. The right wingers can't blame anyone but themselves as they will control the three branches of govt. and will continue allow their buddies to drain this country dry.

Feel bad for those in the rust belt. What they thought was bad will get worse under Trump.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Hmm ... Nope. He will fully serve his billionaire class. Just wait and you'll see it soon. The establishment gave its greatest performance with the 'anti-establishment Trump' play.

But again, let's hope I'm wrong and you're right.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
One more thing. Neither the nightmare Hillary was an option of course. But the Americans did had options. First with Bernie Sanders, then with Jill Stein.

When they will realize that Donald is only a reserve of the establishment, the political revolution will come in 2020. Let's hope it will not be too late ...
edit on 11-12-2016 by nomoba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

So hes getting the banksters to provide for the people instead of providing for themselves....

why not?

I wasn't aware he was against banks at all did he even say this? Being a businessman banks are an essential part of business and he would know that. It would surprise me if he wasn't looking to help banks without them any business will come to a halt. Destroy the banks you destroy the country same tactic Soros attempted to use on the British. He was trying to crash there economy by destroying the banks. Like it or not they are needed for any economy now with banks you have two choices they can work for you or against you. Trust me you prefer the latter the great depression was caused by bank failures hundreds of them, But the biggest problem was the banks that were solvent pulled out and started investing overseas. And guess what happened total collapse of the economy.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

hopefully that political revolution will not be Kanye West runninng for president

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Nah, they'll still just blame other demographics. Think about all of the Republican voters that live in Republican controlled districts, cities, counties, and States. Their "side" has all of the political power where they live, yet they still blame progressives and non-conservatives for their problems. I expect more of that.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I dont know how anyone could be shocked that a billionaire isnt going after the banksters. The only cansidate willing to even consider that was Rand Paul and almost nobody voted for him.

Instead we get a crook, a huckster, a commie, and a shifty religious zealot. We ended up with the huckster. Least bad? I dunno.

Dont get me wrong, I hope he does some good things and maybe he will. Im somewhat optimistic about foreign policy and getting rid of obamacare. And Mattis is a good pick. Other things though... Bad and worse. Or bad and bad approach.
edit on 11-12-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Trump supporters are going to need a real sturdy shelf. You know, for all those medals? Because you guys are doing a ton of mental gymnastics to defend your savior. You guys are worse than Obama supporters.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

............Keep Your Enemies Closer........

Especially when you are looking to make some serious cash.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
As I understand it his sales pitch was that the system was rigged against the little guy and we need him (Trump) as an outsider of that system to put things right. But once he won and started filling his cabinet with the Wall Street/Billionaire Club Who's-Who his explanation is now that you need insiders who know the system to run the government. Makes perfect sense. To some people...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So now all of a sudden draining the swamp doesn't matter.

Trump didn't drain the swamp, Trump is the swamp.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

why not?

Yes because banksters are so well known for doing just that. Dimwit Donnie will hand control of this nation over to companies and banks.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Now come on trumpjesus cant do no wrong, he will save murika from the evil clutches of the evil muslim barrak Hussein obama, it will be golden years of abundance and freedom.

It's not that he can do no wrong, it's just that people are on the look out for bitter, crazy liberals who can never accept he can do anything right. So, when he is attacked by a liberal, it's generally laughed at as liberals have lost all credibility.

Just wanted to fill you in on what's going on so you don't become too incredulous.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Now come on trumpjesus cant do no wrong, he will save murika from the evil clutches of the evil muslim barrak Hussein obama, it will be golden years of abundance and freedom.

It's not that he can do no wrong, it's just that people are on the look out for bitter, crazy liberals who can never accept he can do anything right. So, when he is attacked by a liberal, it's generally laughed at as liberals have lost all credibility.

Just wanted to fill you in on what's going on so you don't become too incredulous.

Sure thing kido, just fyi i never voted
Liberal lol, but do tell me whats going on lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

If Hillary won & appointed the exact same people, would you still come to this conclusion?

his explanation is now that you need insiders who know the system to run the government

Wouldn't this line destroy any pro-outsider argument? By this logic, it would be ok for him to put all of the well known insiders in his administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join