It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Comet Ping Pong Gunman Answers Our Reporter’s Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Boadicea

Welch hasn't been a part of it since the 80s. So it's very possible it's defunct, been re-branded, or been incorporated into another organization.

Yes, that's quite possible -- thank you. I didn't know about the dates.

Much appreciated!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: Denoli

well, they want a certain story branded fake news to be stopped. Look how well it has worked. Almost every thread I read here now, ON A CONSPIRACY SITE, is branded by some as fake news because there isnt an affidavit from a witness or reported BY THEIR self approved sources.

Even when there is evidence, the source is attacked as fake news....so yes, fake news is working quite well to suppress discussion

So basically the muddy water as been made muddier

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

Thing's like this, only makes me believe there is more to pizza gate then all the evidence is pointing too.

to me, things like this only makes me believe that there is a lot of dumb-ass people on the internet, that are "research-challenged"..."logic challenged"....and "critical-thinking challenged"......whatever happened to the phrase..."extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
So, I've seen it reported that Welch used a shotgun, and in the article in the OP it is called a 'military-style assault weapon."

I've also seen it reported that he shot the floor, someone now says it was a wall or the ceiling. One article I read says that he shot the lock off the basement door.

I know there are always inconsistencies in any event in which eye witnesses report the happenings, but these are outnumbering the actual details now.

All of which one would think the interviewer would have asked him about, right? The perfect opportunity to find out right from the horse's mouth what exactly happened inside... pretty obvious questions that were never asked!

MME, made an excellent point on the first page that needs following up on.... The organization may have since been folded in with another larger group and is no longer operating under the same name.

Yes, definitely needs following up! I'll try to find out more later. But there is a pool-fence company by the same name which is confusing the matter now...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: Denoli

well, they want a certain story branded fake news to be stopped. Look how well it has worked. Almost every thread I read here now, ON A CONSPIRACY SITE, is branded by some as fake news because there isnt an affidavit from a witness or reported BY THEIR self approved sources.

Even when there is evidence, the source is attacked as fake news....so yes, fake news is working quite well to suppress discussion

So basically the muddy water as been made muddier

no, not for sane people.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If we go by Tastes of Chicago's prices, it's about $100 to ship 10 hot dogs and 2 pizzas to DC. So that's 6500 hot dogs and 5200 slices of pizza for $65000. That doesn't sound too out of the norm for an event the Obama's would be throwing.

Of course this is dependent on them using Tastes of Chicago. If they choose to get stuff from restaurants that don't sell through that service it would definitely cost more.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
The Newser article that covered the original has a link to another pizza place called Roberta's. I did some digging and found a bunch of strange artwork related to the restaurant and surrounding area. A lot of art contained the "All Seeing Eye," three eyes or more, inverted crosses, skulls, etc.

Strange...

Great, encourage another lunatic to head over to this business. WTH????

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If we go by Tastes of Chicago's prices, it's about $100 to ship 10 hot dogs and 2 pizzas to DC. So that's 6500 hot dogs and 5200 slices of pizza for $65000. That doesn't sound too out of the norm for an event the Obama's would be throwing.

Maybe. I've never been invited to one of their events, so I have no personal knowledge... but it sure sounds excessive to me! If we figure one hot dog and one slice of pizza per guest, that's 5200 hundred guests. If we halve that, and assume two hot dogs and two slices of pizza per guest, that's still 2600 guests. I suppose it's possible, but I find it hard to believe...

Apparently the Obamas don't make their guest lists public, but this article refers to a party with 500 guests. That sounds more likely than a few thousand, or several thousand.

A Classified Matter at the White House: Obama’s Star-Studded Galas

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Can you link this to an event?

Can you supply a link to where your getting those numbers from?

Do you really believe that the president had $65,000 worth of hot dogs and pizza shipped from a single restaurant in Chicago to DC for a party where everyone ate days old shipped pizza and hot dogs???

WTF?
edit on 8-12-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Maybe. I've never been invited to one of their events, so I have no personal knowledge... but it sure sounds excessive to me! If we figure one hot dog and one slice of pizza per guest, that's 5200 hundred guests. If we halve that, and assume two hot dogs and two slices of pizza per guest, that's still 2600 guests. I suppose it's possible, but I find it hard to believe...

Apparently the Obamas don't make their guest lists public, but this article refers to a party with 500 guests. That sounds more likely than a few thousand, or several thousand.

A Classified Matter at the White House: Obama’s Star-Studded Galas

How was the connection from the place in Chicago made between this e-mail and that place for what event??

Lot's of data missing.

That seems more presumptions than the way we are looking at this through the lens of #PizzaGate.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

How was the connection from the place in Chicago made between this e-mail and that place for what event??

Excellent question, and it would be interesting to find the date of the email mentioning "$65,000" worth of pizza and dogs, then see what events the Obamas held at that time.

But I think the poster was speaking in general terms... as in if the Obamas were to order hot dogs and pizzas for a party, they could get so much for that $65,000. That's how I took it at least. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, and I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

That is simply your opinion.

An opinion that is *not* shared by many, many others.

If there's nothing to worry about, why all the heavy handed pressure to not even look into it?

Something stinks here. And if you can't see that I suggest you are absolutely in the wrong place.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Nice, another presumptuous reply from reldra-matic. No where in my post or ever for that matter did I encourage anyone to do anything. Those lunatics are either plants to drive the "fake news" narrative or are beyond the fringe of conspiracy. Do not lump me in with them or accuse me of encouraging anyone. Ever.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

But I think the poster was speaking in general terms... as in if the Obamas were to order hot dogs and pizzas for a party, they could get so much for that $65,000. That's how I took it at least. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, and I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

So more baseless rhetoric.

What if's and maybe's. How about an actual debunking for once?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: reldra

Nice, another presumptuous reply from reldra-matic. No where in my post or ever for that matter did I encourage anyone to do anything. Those lunatics are either plants to drive the "fake news" narrative or are beyond the fringe of conspiracy. Do not lump me in with them or accuse me of encouraging anyone. Ever.

What is a reldra-matic? I was simply pointing out your odd observation on a private business's poster, which could have consequences and I can infer it might.

You can't even reply to something without making up a name for someone. Childish.

edit on 8-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I already told you that the site I'm getting the numbers from is Tastes of Chicago. It's not hard to get the numbers from them. I can also think of a number of events the Obamas might hold that would fit the bill. Maybe it's a White House staffer appreciation day. Maybe it's a party for all the people that helped get Obama reelected. Considering the Obamas' ties to Chicago I wouldn't say it's unheard of for them to order food from the city they called home for so long.

That is a much more likely situation than anything you might insinuate. The Pizzagaters still haven't been able to prove that pizza and hot dog mean anything insidious. So why do you assume this email means anything other than pizza and hot dogs?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

How about some actual proof for once. This whole conspiracy is based around "codes" used in emails. Yet, despite multiple users being asked multiple times for proof these words mean what people are claiming no one had come forward with anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Just so curious about the organization, even if it is long defunct. If there is a shadow government-sanctioned child sex trafficking ring, then I am curious about how the exploited children are targeted. Are they on the government's radar here and in other countries?

Harry Welch's bio says he was appointed by the governor.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Correct me if this is wrong but outside food no matter
who prepares it is forbidden at the White House
for obvious security reasons. All food is prepared by the White House
chef when the president is eating.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So more baseless rhetoric.

What if's and maybe's. How about an actual debunking for once?

I don't think it's baseless. We are speaking to leaked emails (ID 1223066) which claims Obama spent $65,000 in taxpayer dollars to "fly in" pizza and hot dogs. The emails are from May of 2009, but the emails do not name a specific event. So all we really have to follow up with is a specific dollar amount for specific products. It's not unreasonable or illogical to use that information to find out who/how could have provided those specific products named, and break down the costs.

What is there to debunk? If someone can prove that the Obama's never flew in $65,000 worth of pizza and hot dogs, that would be great. But I don't even know how someone could prove such a negative. I don't believe the Obamas' private parties are subject to transparency. And even if someone could debunk that it ever happened, we're still left wondering what those emails really meant...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join