It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Comet Ping Pong Gunman Answers Our Reporter’s Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So the media want fake news been stopped ?
By reporting on fake news ?

I'm gonna go watch a dog chase it's tail or CNN 👍

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: Boadicea

Why wouldn't the mainstream media just do a few shows debunking it?

Excellent question.

Nope.

What do they do?

Pretend it doesn't exist.

Just like they are trying to do on ATS. Pretend the evidence doesn't exist.

Hence the need for a crazy Christian conspiracy theorist to do something totally off-the-wall to distract and discredit anyone going down that rabbit hole.

It reeks of fear and desperation. So what are they so afraid of? The truth. Obviously.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

well, they want a certain story branded fake news to be stopped. Look how well it has worked. Almost every thread I read here now, ON A CONSPIRACY SITE, is branded by some as fake news because there isnt an affidavit from a witness or reported BY THEIR self approved sources.

Even when there is evidence, the source is attacked as fake news....so yes, fake news is working quite well to suppress discussion

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Thing's like this, only makes me believe there is more to pizza gate then all the evidence is pointing too.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Hm...I can't seem to find this national, non-profit organization, 'Protect-A-Child," with a google search.

Neither could I. All that came up was a pool-fence company. I wasn't sure if the pool-fence company results were simply burying the results for an organization, or if the organization is now defunct, or what.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

All under the "guise" of protecting Jimmy Comet (Alefantis).

Why is it so important to protect someone in an instance of child pedophilia?

Why doesn't the FBI conduct an investigation and releases the findings of innocence and put America's mind at ease?

The way this story gained in popularity tells you of an undercurrent in culture in the US of distrust in anything mainstream and the way the mainstream responds to this makes them even less credible.

Something is up... we just don't know what.

Drugs?

Pedophilia?

Both?

I don't know what drugs cost 65,000 or how many slices of pizza that buys but....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: eletheia

I find it very STRANGE.................

I have wondered if the UK pedophilia investigations have uncovered links with the USA. I'm betting it has. And I'm betting there are folks desperately trying to cover those connections up.

My worst fear is that this is even bigger than any of us can imagine (just because our minds would never go to those depths of depravity).

Not as yet ..... but many things that I have read about over the last 40 years

or so keep coming together. Something so awful comes out, but before a

conclusion is reached, another piece of news gets the attention and things

get forgotten/or put on the back burner.

Here in the UK an MP, who has since died had a file on several MP's regarding

child abuse, that file not supprisingly has disappeared, there have been four

appointments made to look into it this has been going on for years, and in

the mean time the perpetrators are dying of old age ......

*They are getting away with it* just like Jimmy Saville did.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

Thing's like this, only makes me believe there is more to pizza gate then all the evidence is pointing too.

Me too. And I don't understand why anyone would think otherwise. If there's nothing to it, then show us! As another poster pointed out, one would expect the mainstream news to do some stories showing us how and why it cannot be true... instead they just force feed us this "fake news" meme.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's possible it is no longer is active, but even so, you would think we would be able to get at least a couple of stories or links or something from the google god that proves it actually is/was a real organization

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39 PM
To: 'Don Kuykendall'
Cc: 'Aaric Eisenstein'; 'Darryl O'Connor'; 'Copeland Susan'
Subject: RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"
I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
ago, assume we are using the same channels?

This is the e-mail on wikileaks which I'm unable to link too because...... ??? nobody really has a good asnwer to that.

However.... seems to be running joke that they use our tax dollars in meaningless ways that's a story in itself but what the hell are pizza/dogs?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Welch hasn't been a part of it since the 80s. So it's very possible it's defunct, been re-branded, or been incorporated into another organization.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The evidence is insurmountable that SOMETHING is odd about this situation.

The deafening silence from the people involved is making it even more believable and the corresponding coverup happening all over the media and alternative media is adding even more fuel to the fire.

That's the truth. No official recognition of the story... at all... not even the obligatory denial... until it was branded "fake news." Since when is a blog even considered news???

Lol!! Its a case of when things get too hot throw in a *silly*

diversion, so as to make things seem to stupid to believe

JOB DONE.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Pizza and hot dogs. Look into the company Tastes of Chicago. They ship food from major Chicago establishments all over the country.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

strange terminology there......why would anyone talk of using the same "channels" for ordering pizza and hot dogs? Why not just say the same company?

edit on am1212201616America/Chicago08p10am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

All under the "guise" of protecting Jimmy Comet (Alefantis).

Why is it so important to protect someone in an instance of child pedophilia?

I can only assume because if Jimmy Comet goes down, then a whole lot more folks will go down with him. So it's not about protecting one person; it's about protecting a lot of people.

Why doesn't the FBI conduct an investigation and releases the findings of innocence and put America's mind at ease?

Maybe they tried, and were stopped, and this is their best option? To leak information to the public and create enough doubt -- and outrage -- that something breaks? Maybe someone in the know gets scared and does something stupid to give it all away? Or maybe gives someone the courage to spill their guts? I don't know...

The way this story gained in popularity tells you of an undercurrent in culture in the US of distrust in anything mainstream and the way the mainstream responds to this makes them even less credible.

It seems that they believed their own publicity... as opposed to their own eyes. They can label it fake news all they want, and they can even believe that everyone has to believe it, but saying it doesn't make it so. People can think for themselves and come to their own conclusion. And if this election should have taught them anything, it is that people are fed up with being treated like mushrooms -- kept in the dark and fed manure -- and are refusing to play their game.

Something is up... we just don't know what.

Drugs?

Pedophilia?

Both?

I don't know what drugs cost 65,000 or how many slices of pizza that buys but....

Yes, but we can be thankful and hopeful that people are aware and awake and paying attention.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

For $65,000?

How many hot dogs/ slice of pizza is that?

Please use actual metrics to show us how logical this is.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I have read about your investigations, so I know exactly what you mean. It's all so very frustrating and discouraging and just downright maddening.

*They are getting away with it* just like Jimmy Saville did.

They certainly seem to be getting away with it, but we can hope and pray that this era of terror and abuse is finally coming to an end... and if not, my faith tells me that they would have been much better off receiving their punishment here than in Heaven.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If there was nothing to it, the msm would have not spoken about it. There are plenty of things that go viral and the msm don't speak about. So when they do and try to change or push a certain narrative you know they are doing it to hide the truth. I really think this whole pizza gate is alot more worse and goes so much more deep then anyone is thinking.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

It's possible it is no longer is active, but even so, you would think we would be able to get at least a couple of stories or links or something from the google god that proves it actually is/was a real organization

Yes -- especially given this recent event. One would think there would be links all over the place.

I don't know if the pool-fence company with that same name is skewing the results though.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So, I've seen it reported that Welch used a shotgun, and in the article in the OP it is called a 'military-style assault weapon."

I've also seen it reported that he shot the floor, someone now says it was a wall or the ceiling. One article I read says that he shot the lock off the basement door.

I know there are always inconsistencies in any event in which eye witnesses report the happenings, but these are outnumbering the actual details now.

MME, made an excellent point on the first page that needs following up on.

From Harry Welch's Linkedin:

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Executive Director
Protect-A-Child, Inc.
Children

Organized this non-profit organization in 1982, with a lot of help from talented people in law enforcement and social services. When I left in 1988, we had chapters in 35 states all trying to prevent the abuse and abduction of children. John Walsh stated that our ID Kit was the best he had ever seen.

Appointed in 1985 to service as a director to newly elected Gov. Jim Martin's Committee on Child Victimization.

The organization may have since been folded in with another larger group and is no longer operating under the same name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join