It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Comet Ping Pong Gunman Answers Our Reporter’s Questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Correct me if this is wrong but outside food no matter
who prepares it is forbidden at the White House
for obvious security reasons. All food is prepared by the White House
chef when the president is eating.

I believe you're right about that:

You can't bring in outside food With a strictness rivaled only by movie theaters, you're not allowed to take outside food into the White House. When visiting chefs cook there, they can't bring pre-prepared sauces, as all ingredients must be obtained by the kitchen staff through secret and secure sources.

Source: Presidents Pay for Groceries, and 14 More White House Food Facts

Thanks for pointing that out. So given that outside food is not allowed, it makes the $65,000 in pizza and hot dogs even more unbelievable.

This just gets curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I keep looking for something -- anything! -- about this "Protect A Child" organization... and I keep finding nothing. Even when I limit my searches to everything up to 12/1/1990. Both with and without Welch's name and the governer's name. I've even added "merged" and "dissolved" and other such keywords. But still nothing.

And yet, I get the feeling we were told about this group (and his dad's involvement) for a reason....

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

you should probably stop looking. his father's past / companies he chaired are only added for defense purposes.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The info exists on Harry Welch's website, under his bio: Link

I checked on the waybackmachine and it's been there for years, so I assume the organization existed. I'd just like to know more about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

you should probably stop looking. his father's past / companies he chaired are only added for defense purposes.

Hmmm... how so? I have some thoughts about that too -- lots of thoughts actually, all over the place! But how do you mean it?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The info exists on Harry Welch's website, under his bio: Link

I checked on the waybackmachine and it's been there for years, so I assume the organization existed. I'd just like to know more about it.

I'd like to know too. I'd especially like to know what happened to it... why it's no longer in business. Perhaps it only lasted as long as that governor was in office? Perhaps it was merged into another group, or just renamed?

It just seems so odd that such a large group -- reportedly operating in multiple states -- just went away.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That's because it is a fake conspiracy and one of the more ridiculous ones, even in this age where EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

That's because it is a fake conspiracy and one of the more ridiculous ones, even in this age where EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

And I'm supposed to believe that you know that how???

I respect that you believe that. But neither one of us knows the truth. If you want to tell me why you don't believe it, I'm happy to discuss your reasons why. But I have no reason to believe it's all a "fake conspiracy" any more than I have reason to believe it's a real conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

There's no indication this event would have been held at the White House. Like I said, this could have easily been an event to thank the people that got Obama elected.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have a question.

Does the MSM often interview people who fire a shot in a business, without hurting anyone, this fast? Is that normal?

Doesn't seem normal.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

There's no indication this event would have been held at the White House.

Yes there is:

edit on 8-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There's no indication this event would have been held at the White House. Like I said, this could have easily been an event to thank the people that got Obama elected.

Actually, the email specifically says it was at the White House:

I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago, assume we are using the same channels?

And it may very well have been a a "thank-you" party for his supporters (the emails are dated just a few months after his first inauguration), but I don't know why "tax-payers money" would be used. Okay, I do know why -- but there's no way to justify it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I have a question.

Does the MSM often interview people who fire a shot in a business, without hurting anyone, this fast? Is that normal?

Doesn't seem normal.

Good question.

It seems to me that the MSM would want to conduct such an interview, and as soon as possible, but that most perps are advised to keep their mouths shut tight by their attorneys. What seems odd to me is that Welch agreed to give an interview at all...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There's no indication this event would have been held at the White House.

Yes there is:

Haha! You beat me to it -- thanks!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Boadicea
Served as Executive Director for Protect-A-Child, a national, non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children.

Hm...I can't seem to find this national, non-profit organization, 'Protect-A-Child," with a google search.

Kind of odd for a national organization like that not to have some sort of web page......will have to do some searching myself too.

That page of the script got jammed in the copier.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Correct me if this is wrong but outside food no matter
who prepares it is forbidden at the White House
for obvious security reasons. All food is prepared by the White House
chef when the president is eating.

Correct .... So how about pizza/hot dogs being an acronym for something else ....

So what could you purchase for $65,000?

Something very high end?

Toppings? Describe your preferences, everyone likes something different....

The mind boggles?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This is the part which bothers me the most aside from the article stating Welch "investigated false claims from online articles":

Once he got to the pizzeria, there was an abrupt change of plans. Mr. Welch would not say why he took a military-style assault rifle inside the restaurant and fired it.

I'm not convinced Mr. Welch was in full control of his thoughts and actions that day which is why I suspect this was a false flag scenario. I think it was a warning to those who won't drop the citizen investigation.

Just my two copper pennies!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I'm not convinced Mr. Welch was in full control of his thoughts and actions that day which is why I suspect this was a false flag scenario. I think it was a warning to those who won't drop the citizen investigation.

Just my two copper pennies!

I'm not either. It just has that stench about it that we've seen so many times before. I immediately thought of GS4. Especially because his father was in law enforcement and on child protective organizations. But I cannot find anything about where the son works. Nothing.

It all seems deliberately vague. Just enough to give certain impressions... but nothing concrete.

Kinda like fake news, eh???

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Your passive-aggressive barbs toward people who don't agree with you aren't exactly mature either.

Just because someone has a different attitude toward this topic doesn't mean you can shine a bad light on them.

We're on this site to share what we have so that others may learn. If you're paranoid of maniacs on this site being exposed to information from posts, then just log out and get some fresh air.

edit on 8-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join