It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this the biggest "pedo ring" of all time?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

yes and it proves nothing!

just us using that name and pedo has brought this to top page google search and the other links there are garbage sites

This is typical of the Internet with so many false stories and gullible fools who actually believe it

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

im not claiming the sources are 100% legit, im showing that the rumors have been circulating for years,

his gay relationships were a hollywood secret for over 30 YEARS.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I would at first think you are stupid for your inability to draw conclusions from looking at pictures and reading statements posted by these people- but you are not. You are making new statements for the matrix. You are booting out the online research statements and renewing the search cache with jokes, ridicule, and false statements. It will probably work- one day soon, the only pizza gate info that will be available will be trash like your post.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

People know.

And they talked.

then were silenced

you can skip to the end where Whitney Houston call Clive Davis a "Svengali", not long before her death
edit on 7-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't understand how 'Pi$$a-Gate' can be fake news?

Here is why. Lets forget all speculations ad just go with what anybody with a computer, two eyes and ears can AGREE on.

We KNOW about their preference in 'art'. I mean I personally am not really into paintings with tied up kids in underpants but they are. Openly you can search on Google any of the art collections. [I'm not going into details and links as I am very tired and just want to get the gist across].

I mean that's in itself no evidence but if any of our friends owned a whole collection like that, we would definitively talk behind their backs about their 'weird' taste.

What about hanging out with a known and convicted paedo. Again, this can be checked out and has nothing to do with 4Chan or speculations. They knew a paedo and kept hanging out with him.

If I knew a paedo, I' break his kneecaps and firebrand his forehead with a di*k.

Yeah, sure that in itself is no evidence but If I knew someone who hangs out with a paedo as if nothing is wrong, we would never go round theirs again.

What about the house band of a family restaurant called "Sex Stains". Forget that they have a panchant for dressing up as kids, forget that. Am I the only one that thinks a Pizza place home band should have a jollier name? It's like calling Ronald McDonald "Mr Cumshot". The band exist, go to Youtube and cross check Planet Pizza adverts for this band.

So far I have not specultated or gone by any 'news sites' whatsoever. This is what was out there months/years before PG.

Another 'cute' non news fact is that they do love to hang out with this crazy Russian woman who paints with semen, breastmilk and menstrual blood. A lot of 'celebs' hang out with her.

Nothing against that and on its own it's just another little thing that makes you wonder about the poeple who run establishments for families.

This is all without speculation. I don't like those people already. Wouldn't frequent any of their establishments.
WOuld I shout that they are paedo's?

No, but it sure would cross my mind and I would think about it if I knew people like that. Wouldn't anyone else? At the very best I'd definitively think they are perverts but then I would think of the kid's images and would HAVE to chew this over.

Considering Jimmi Saville and how long he got away with it, even on TV, making blatant jokes etc and the recent UK football paedo scandal, I have to say that PAEDO-rings/supporters/enablers DO exist.

For me to look at only those things that can be verified, how can anyone NOT want to dig further?
Just to make abslolutely sure, after all teachers are vetted, why not suspicious family restaurant owners?

Especially now that it has 'officially' been declared a hoax and everyone is forbidden to mention it.
What a hoax, they even went as far as to make websites about these people's art collections, forced them to befriend paedos and eat naked women made of cake.

Nothing to see here.

Then
edit on 7-12-2016 by Hecate666 because: missing letters

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
If we are ever going to put a dent in this problem we have to stop thinking so small. I know it is mind boggling to try to wrap your brain around something so massive, especially if it makes absolutely no sense to you.

I work with victims of this crime on a regular basis. My co-workers keep chastising me, and telling me to stop trying to make sense out of something that is without reason, but my mind does not work that way.

I believe that everything comes with a reason, not that having a reason makes it right. Not that if I knew the reason it would come with a resolution.

Pedophilia is a sickness that permeates every society on Earth. It goes back to the beginning of the life on this planet. It has been called by many names, and it wears many faces. In some cultures it isn't even recognized as vile, or unnatural, and this complicates the issue on many levels.

We can't fight a monster that we don't want to see. Pushing the boogeyman under the bed or into closet has only emboldened the monster. It has allowed it to feed freely and to continue to grow. Telling children there is no boogeyman doesn't make it necessarily so.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
well OP?

so far in this thread.....

- you "alledge" Arista logo resembles Boy Love symbol
- Arista founder kept his "bisexuality" secret for over THIRTY YEARS, but was likely known in celebrity circles
- Rumors circulating of Clive Davis's Pedo preferences
edit on 7-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Either Disney, or Nickelodeon.
Obviously.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Blackmoth

This thread will be censored .

Apparently you have not read the OP, or if you did, you have failed to understand it.

Getting back to subliminal for a moment.
There was one or two in my reply on page 1.
They are in words as well as pictures. Everything was not as it seemed. You jumped quite quickly to reply.
You literally saw red. You even threw it back at me. You seemed to not even notice the obvious . The ring was a pentagon.
Consider how the msn use this little trick .

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Considering Jimmi Saville and how long he got away with it, even on TV, making blatant jokes etc and the recent UK football paedo scandal, I have to say that PAEDO-rings/supporters/enablers DO exist.

They are not in the real sense 'enablers' ....

The world is full of nice ordinary people like my mother. People who because

they are nice ordinary educated, articulate, intelligent and good people can

not in their wildest dreams comprehend such evil.

When the Jimmy Saville, Garry Glitter, Jonathon King, were first being exposed

she along with her sisters and friends were saying how could the papers/media

say such terrible things ..... they honestly had no comprehension

that there were prominent and well known people like that out there.

My mother would not....could not believe it, there was no possibility that anyone

was that evil.

So I came out with it, the jolly uncle come friend she had known from when she

was first married, every body's favorite person the pied piper of children in her

circle who she was more than happy for me to be entertained by .....

Had abused me.

She knew I didnt lie I had no reason to make it up the man was dead, she cried

she was distraught .... I just felt relief to finally be able to tell!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Pedophilia is a sickness that permeates every society on Earth. It goes back to the beginning of the life on this planet. It has been called by many names, and it wears many faces. In some cultures it isn't even recognized as vile, or unnatural, and this complicates the issue on many levels.

I get the feeling that it is being pushed to the degree of normalising it!!

A hundred years ago homosexuality was the *bogey man* and if caught

they went to court and/or got a prison sentence. Now we accept it and

understand among consenting adults it is a case of different

strokes for different folks.

And that is the crux consenting ^^^^ adults NOT children

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
Eletheia, there is no excuse for what happened to you. The number of children, both boys and girls that have experienced this same betrayal is indeed mind numbing.

Too many families have had to deal with this problem from throughout time. Children are often voiceless for a number of reasons. I know of several cases were children said nothing because they feared their parents going to jail for exacting vengeance. One very famous case involved poet Maya Angelou when she was a child.

Much of Caged Bird centers on trauma Angelou experienced as a child. When she was 8, her mother’s boyfriend raped her. She testified at his trial, but though he was convicted, he only served one day in jail. Soon after, he was beaten to death, most likely by Angelou’s uncles. “I thought my voice had killed him,” she later said. “So I stopped talking for five years.” Finally, a neighbor named Bertha Flowers insisted that Angelou read poetry aloud, which helped her regain her voice.

Sometimes children don't have the appropriate words to explain the act perpetrated on them. Sometimes, they are just not believed or dismissed. In some cases the child is even blamed. This is not a new problem. This is a disease that has plagued our society for centuries that we can't seem to rid ourselves of.

I too like to think that people are just so basically good that they can't possibly believe that there are people so perverted and diseased that they would harm a child. Yet we all know that there are. We will be having this same conversation a hundred years from now, because we continue to allow this disease to be ignored and closeted.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm sure none of these things have anything to do with pedophilia... but I'll bet some members can twist things to make it look that way. That was the point of the OP.

Being that the problem is so very widespread and certainly involves people in high places, why would you be so sure.

We can see that the cases are not prosecuted as they should be.
www.thelastamericanvagabond.com...
You look at some of the witnesses that have testified why is nothing ever done.
wearechange.org...
edit on 7-12-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Why the quotes? I said quite clearly that there was a resemblance. The pedophile symbol was devised in 1997; Arista records was founded in 1974; The Woolmark logo also resembles to it:

It dates from 1964. Clearly, the whole wool industry is involved in this ever growing ring.

- Arista founder kept his "bisexuality" secret for over THIRTY YEARS, but was likely known in celebrity circles

Bisexuality is not pedophilia. If he was open about bisexuality, why not pedophilia? They were both socially unacceptable.

Rumors are not fact. You have missed the point of the thread altogether. Rather than seeing how you can be emotionally primed to buy into rumors and speculations without applying critical judgement, indeed, using your imagination to see "clues" where there are none, you proceeded to let your imagination run wild, posting an interview that you clearly believe named Davis, when it was no such thing.

You are too obsessed with pedophilia. Let me try a different approach. Here is a picture of a Nazi saluting:

The Nazis were very bad people who murdered millions. Here is an American racist giving a Nazi salute:

He is a Nazi sympathizer. Here is an Ukrainian leader giving that salute:

This proves that the government in Kyiv is composed of dangerous racist Nazis. Here is a picture of a member of the American Republican Party:

This proves that the Republican Party is a nest of Nazis, right?

By charging an image with negative emotions, rational thought can be short circuited. Instead of piecing together evidence and forming a theory, you jump to a conclusion and selectively look for "evidence," even just rumors, coincidence, or sheer speculation, to confirm it in your mind. You have done exactly that in this thread.

edit on 7-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We can't fight a monster that we don't want to see. Pushing the boogeyman under the bed or into closet has only emboldened the monster. It has allowed it to feed freely and to continue to grow. Telling children there is no boogeyman doesn't make it necessarily so.

The first step to fighting a monster is to determine if it is real or a figment of your imagination. Real people complained about Jimmy Saville. It was not necessary to puzzle over alleged cod words and symbolic images. Physical crimes leave physical marks, psychological crimes leave psychological marks. What kind of crime leaves no marks?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why the quotes? I said quite clearly that there was a resemblance. The pedophile symbol was devised in 1997; Arista records was founded in 1974; The Woolmark logo also resembles to it:

It dates from 1964. Clearly, the whole wool industry is involved in this ever growing ring.

Bisexuality is not pedophilia. If he was open about bisexuality, why not pedophilia? They were both socially unacceptable.

Rumors are not fact. You have missed the point of the thread altogether. Rather than seeing how you can be emotionally primed to buy into rumors and speculations without applying critical judgement, indeed, using your imagination to see "clues" where there are none, you proceeded to let your imagination run wild, posting an interview that you clearly believe named Davis, when it was no such thing.

You are too obsessed with pedophilia. Let me try a different approach. Here is a picture of a Nazi saluting:

The Nazis were very bad people who murdered millions. Here is an American racist giving a Nazi salute:

He is a Nazi sympathizer. Here is an Ukrainian leader giving that salute:

This proves that the government in Kyiv is composed of dangerous racist Nazis. Here is a picture of a member of the American Republican Party:

This proves that the Republican Party is a nest of Nazis, right?

By charging an image with negative emotions, rational thought can be short circuited. Instead of piecing together evidence and forming a theory, you jump to a conclusion and selectively look for "evidence," even just rumors, coincidence, or sheer speculation, to confirm it in your mind. You have done exactly that in this thread.

Hmm. You seem hysterical.
going on and on about wool and nazis and whatnot.
Did you miss the epic irony where you actually proved the arista records logo is connected to an alleged music industry pedophile?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The first step to fighting a monster is to determine if it is real or a figment of your imagination. Real people complained about Jimmy Saville. It was not necessary to puzzle over alleged cod words and symbolic images. Physical crimes leave physical marks, psychological crimes leave psychological marks. What kind of crime leaves no marks?

It took 40 years for the.victims to come forward.
Farting in a crowded elevator is a crime that leaves no marks

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I've always found that allowing yourself to think about subjects(any subject) in term of absolutes(either 100 percent true, or 100 percent false) does nothing but exclude one from a higher realm of intellectual thought.

Once a conclusion is reached and attains a "100 percent" mindset, you are no longer capable of rational thought or analysis.

One point I need to keep making. Just because I think a particular "theory" is rubbish does not mean that I don't think there are no pedophiles. However, when I point out what is wrong with the "theory" some people leap to the conclusion that I am defending pedophilia and therefore one myself.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

What, no Trump salute?

And you forgot Obama:

Or the difference is your last 2 "salutes" where cherry picked, whereas the logos many of them do have clear similarities. But the issue with any of them would come in regarding what era the code came from compared to when they picked the logos.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Hmm. You seem hysterical.
going on and on about wool and nazis and whatnot.

Are you really that thick?

Did you miss the epic irony where you actually proved the arista records logo is connected to an alleged music industry pedophile?

No, you obsessively went to a Satanic conspiracy blog and dug up an allegation that the founder is a pedophile. The irony is that you did exactly what I said you would do without realizing the process, which was the point of the post!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join