It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this the biggest "pedo ring" of all time?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The OP was intended ironically. It is an example of how you can prejudice people's perceptions when you control their exposure to information.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So not only are you a defensive apologist for the DC pedo culture, but also the Hollyweird pedo culture?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Hello !

I did read the op. My last paragraph is relevant .
So is my first . Maybe the biggest ring is at the Pentagon?
Maybe a typically British satire fail. On my first or second post too.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I don't see the OP here as an apologist for this behaviour, I see him posting a thread highlighting the absurd mental gymnastics people have used to make threads like the pizza ones on here

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So not only are you a defensive apologist for the DC pedo culture, but also the Hollyweird pedo culture?

Nope. I think real sexual abusers should be arrested. Are you an apologist for the witch hunting culture?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
okay buddy. you opened this can of worms.
now you can eat it.

Clive Davis, Founder of Arista came out as bisexual a few years ago

The triangle in a triangle is the "boy Lover" symbol.

In his new book, The Soundtrack of My Life, Davis recalls that his first time having sex with a man was during "the era of Studio 54", when he was married to his second wife, Janet Adelberg. "On this night, after imbibing enough alcohol, I was open to responding to his sexual overtures," Davis wrote. "Was I nervous? Absolutely. Did the heavens open up? No. But it was satisfying." The experience prompted a period of "soul searching and self-analysis", and after separating from Adelberg in 1985 Davis dated partners of both sexes. Since 1990, both of his long-term relationships have been with men.

edit on 7-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The OP was intended ironically. It is an example of how you can prejudice people's perceptions when you control their exposure to information.

What is interesting is where these techniques came from - logo association.

A result of operation paperclip. The techniques are now used by advertising.

So from paperclip we go to Monarch, from Monarch to MK Ultra - Where did we go from MK Ultra? People say the forced multiple personality disorders, which result from various MK Ultra style conditioning from birth, create the best disassociative slaves/subjects for child abuse.

Ironic.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I don't see the OP here as an apologist for this behaviour, I see him posting a thread highlighting the absurd mental gymnastics people have used to make threads like the pizza ones on here

Yet he ignores the emails which are the original source which started the pizza threads? So it seems absurd when we ignore important bits.

edit on 7-12-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

They long predated that. Look at medieval Christian iconography.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Hello! This is not a "pizza thread."

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I don't understand what you mean. What predated what?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So? This is not about pedophilia, it is about how people can be manipulated into seeing things that aren't there. Check out what forum it's in.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So? This is not about pedophilia, it is about how people can be manipulated into seeing things that aren't there. Check out what forum it's in.

It is a veiled pizza attack.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I don't understand what you mean. What predated what?

Manipulation through use of symbols and suggestion. Why do you think the Virgin Mary is often depicted with her foot on a crescent Moon?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

It is a veiled pizza attack.

Only if you see it that way. Otherwise, it's about manipulation of perception.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
lol

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
oh boy oh boy oh boy.

look what you did now.

June 1995, 46 year old Phyllis Hyman was found dead in her New York apartment. The coroner listed the cause of death as an intentional overdose of pentobarbital and secobarbital (sleeping pills).[20] Five months after her death, Clive Davis released her last album, “I Refuse to Be Lonely.” The album reached #12 in the Billboard R&B album chart, and peaked at #67 in the Billboard 200.[21] In regards to Phyllis Hyman, nobody seemed to have questioned her death and looked for the Devil in the Details. If anyone wanted her dead, it was Clive Davis. Queen Diva had been extremely vocal and public in exposing Clive Davis as a high level pedophile

and now with your symbol discovery.

PEDO CONFIRMED?

edit on 7-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I know the motivation behind your thread, as do you, however...

I am grateful to you for pointing out how the use of symbols to manipulate an audience has been in use for years and years. I never considered this going back further than what I have been taught.

I've said what I need to I will not spam your thread further.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You just don't learn, do you. You can find pedophiles in an empty room.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nope. I think real sexual abusers should be arrested. Are you an apologist for the witch hunting culture?

Th dirt this thread spawns, we'll just see how you respond to it before judging the actual truth in your statement there...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join