It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this the biggest "pedo ring" of all time?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
According to a document published by WikiLeaks, the FBI uses the following sign to identify pedophiles:

The resemblance of this symbol to a slice of pizza has led to a great deal of feverish speculation on the internet. Online investigators believe that they can use symbols like this to uncover pedophile rings. Once they have spotted a potential ring, they comb through pictures, videos, blog posts and other online postings looking for evidence of "code words" suggestive of pedophilia. They always manage to find that evidence, too.

Submitted for our consideration, the greatest "pedo ring" of all time, hidden in plain sight all these years:

Arista records. In retrospect, it is all so obvious. It was practically all in the open. Take the Stray Cat's album "(She's) Sexy + 17." That's actually pretty explicit, isn't it? How about The Alan Parsons Project "Lucifer?" An obvious satanic reference. Raydio's "Jack And Jill/Get Down?" Woah.

Here's a link to Arista's discography. Read the names of the bands and titles of the songs with an eye for "pedo" coding:

www.discogs.com...

Pretty sick and disgusting, eh? There's only one problem: the only reason you perceived it that way was because I set you up. Once someone suggests how to look at something, connections get made that would not necessarily be made.

Think about it. If someone tells Bigfoot stories around the cmpfire at night, afterwards any broken twig or strange cry will bring Bigfoot to mind. Here endeth the lesson.

Set up a totally bogus argument, shoot it down, and claim the victor. This is a textbook example of a strawman logical fallacy. Maybe look into pizzagate and the obvious use of pedo lingo that makes no sense in legitimate context, and tell me what they are actually talking about. The day that happens is the day I admit there is "nothing to see here."

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That awkward moment when the OP tries to make a point about seeing pedophilia where it doesn't exist without knowing he used actual pedophiles as an example...

You can't make this crap up... lol
edit on 9-12-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here endeth the lesson ?

How patronising , some might say , we'll not ask you to babysit either . But read djw posts upside down and in reverse , ie what the previous poster said , and his thread title , add up : he helps without helping , and that is a type of genius in itself .

On comet Elenin , (is this prelated?) , he said things such as "its just a magnetar weighing x-zillion megatonnes , flying by at a massive distance away from earth (27 miles at least) ,and , here's a link to prove it , so all you worriers there shouldn't be are totally deluded ... etc"

For a ct site he is boon , here the lesson doesn't end ...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is just the most golden thread of karma I have ever seen in my life!

Attempting to make light of a very real issue he unwittingly chooses A RECORD COMPANY HEADED BY CLIVE DAVIS???

I just...I mean....I can't even...dude....DUDE! That is noob as hell. Not familiar with Hollywood/Music industry eh?

The attempts to discredit so idiotic, so irrelevant and BACKWARDS like WHAT was the point???

Good job keep showing how rampant this is. Because only a seriously warped and twisted individual would want to cover this stuff up. Right bro? Right?
edit on 9-12-2016 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
This is just the most golden thread of karma I have ever seen in my life!

Attempting to make light of a very real issue he unwittingly chooses A RECORD COMPANY HEADED BY CLIVE DAVIS???

I just...I mean....I can't even...dude....DUDE! That is noob as hell. Not familiar with Hollywood/Music industry eh?

The attempts to discredit so idiotic, so irrelevant and BACKWARDS like WHAT was the point???

Good job keep showing how rampant this is. Because only a seriously warped and twisted individual would want to cover this stuff up. Right bro? Right?

Well it was said "For a CT site he is _A boon" for one thing , not the typo above . Not all approaches are smear style or tabloid , and not all censorship is down to censors .

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I hope OP comes back with some more "lessons"
we might bring down the whole syndicate with his help.

Hes like Inspector Clouseau

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

10 stars!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
That awkward moment when the OP tries to make a point about seeing pedophilia where it doesn't exist

That wasn't what he was doing.

He said he could make someone look into Arista for pedophilia by associating the logo with the FBI leak. That is exactly what happened.

Wouldn't surprise me if he already knew about the Davis accusation. That may have been what he wanted people to "discover".
edit on 9-12-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That awkward moment when the OP tries to make a point about seeing pedophilia where it doesn't exist

He said he could make someone look into Arista for pedophilia by associating the logo with the FBI leak. That is exactly what happened.

Wouldn't surprise me if he already knew about the Davis accusation. That may have been what he wanted people to "discover".

Hes playing 12D chess?

Hes our guy on the inside?
edit on 9-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No, he showed how easily people are led.

You played right into it and are now trying to play it off.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No. Please go back and read.
At first i was,
hey that doesnt even look the same.
And then i was like,
You know what would be a real pisser?
If these were pedo symbols.
And holy hell, with a MINIMAL search i came back with DECADES of allegations of pedophilia against people associated with the screwy logos presented by OP.
So, ok? I got played ....

U sure showed me lol

No, he showed how easily people are led.

You played right into it and are now trying to play it off.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Doesn't matter how you got there, that is where you ended up.

Now you are even adding it to the big ball of wax you have going.

Why hadn't the gang of super sleuths discovered the connection before? OP had even mentioned it in another thread. Someone had bait and hook you to lead you there despite the rumor being decades old.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That is exactly what he was doing.

His long winded OP was an attempt to explain the phenomena called "suggestive bias". The OP suggested the company was a "big pedo ring" in the title and in the content, and showed what he believed to be a suggestive logo. Then tried to reveal it was all just a lesson and not true.

Little did he know, there are real accusations and investigations of pedophilia for the owner of the company lol... You can't explain suggestive bias with an example that actually supports the bias as being real lol...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Sorry, but I will not accept that just because you say so.

Like he said, it being true or not doesn't come into it. He made people look. Some will look into it and say, "oh more rumors" and others will look into it and say "Aha, more evidence". Either way, he made you look.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Like he said, it being true or not doesn't come into it. He made people look. Some will look into it and say, "oh more rumors" and others will look into it and say "Aha, more evidence". Either way, he made you look.

They call that blind bias.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You see, it isn't about whether it is true, real, factual or not. It is about if it could be true. The whole point of the so called pizzagate is not about proving anything, it is about showing a willingness to at least investigate. And there is no willingness to do so, there never is...

From the Church to institutions for the protection of children. From famous people to people in your village. No will.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

They call that blind bias.

What, those saying "Aha, more evidence"?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What, those saying "Aha, more evidence"?

No, those saying:

Your own bias has made you blind to what actually just happened on this topic.

Your statement could also be considered "defensive bias". You have taken a certain position on this topic, defending the OP, and you will deny anything that may defy the OP no matter how true it is.
edit on 9-12-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You have taken a certain position on this topic, defending the OP, and you will deny anything that may defy the OP no matter how true it is.

I have no reason to defend the OP.

I try my hardest to be objective.

(post by WeAre0ne removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join