It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar M and the traffic camera facing comet ping pong.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I will not say the word that shall not be named, and this thread is not about that I need to make that clear as I can. It should be about the broader things that may surround it.

If done correctly, This should be just a regular thread like a sandy hook thread or a batman movie theater thread that I would like to be about possibly a false flag, and also censorship, Maybe theories on reasons they are broadening "Fake News" ,And maybe putting weight onto conspiracy theorist and social media platforms.

With that said I begin my thread.

There was a discussion before the incident on Reddit , And also A thread 3 days ago on voat about the traffic camera facing businesses which include Comet Ping Pong. The camera was no longer facing this way, it was literally facing a pole, and there were allegations of a upcoming false flag.

Facing a pole 3 days ago

Google earth photo of camera

Original

Original

Other perspectives

Edgar Maddison Welch actor background

Edgar Maddison Welch is known for his work on Mute (2011), The Mill (2008) and The Bleeding (2009). - m.imdb.com...
- m.imdb.com...

and to top it off

Edgar Maddison Welch, wearing shackles and a white jumpsuit, made his first appearance in a D.C. Superior Court late Monday, just more than 24 hours after entering the Comet Ping Pong with an AR-15 assault style and opening fire as employees ran for cover. abcnews.go.com...
edit on 7-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther
I was going to write that the perp might be involved in the movement of the cam but its appears to be tamper proof housing around the cam. It is very sus.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I just love posting on these, 'not pizzagate' threads. Opps, there, I've done it now. Maybe I can save it. Oh let me see.

Pizazz Gate. Yeah maybe that will get by the censors. Yeah, that's the ticket. Pizazz Gate. So anyway, what's your point. here. The camera was moved or something. By who and why and when.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not about that, The traffic camera started facing a pole a day before the comet incident, it is now back in its original position.
edit on 7-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Yes if true that is suspicious. I have had some experience with security cams before, these dome types can either come in a fixed position (where a technician has to physically move and set the direction) or can be remotely controlled. More likely it is a remotely controlled version.
if so it would be interesting to see who had their finger on the controls when it was first moved then corrected....

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I just love posting on these, 'not pizzagate' threads. Opps, there, I've done it now. Maybe I can save it. Oh let me see.

Pizazz Gate. Yeah maybe that will get by the censors. Yeah, that's the ticket. Pizazz Gate. So anyway, what's your point. here. The camera was moved or something. By who and why and when.

Is this a thing now ?....

Are you going to really attempt to be a mini censor ...in the current climate....lol...you are clearly not a poker player

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Ok fine. Someone, anyone from the block could have turned it as a prank. Then someone turned it back. Suspicious? If you want to believe so, but not for me.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Ok fine. Someone, anyone from the block could have turned it as a prank. Then someone turned it back. Suspicious? If you want to believe so, but not for me.

If sabotaging a surveillance camera is THAT easy, the deed should be near the top of every bank-robber's "to do" list.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Me? Censoring? Hardly. Just a little friendly clowning before ATS removes this thread.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Me? Censoring? Hardly. Just a little friendly clowning before ATS removes this thread.

I not really sure ATS can justify removing this thread ....this is a conspiracy site where people discuss "unusual" stuff...the OP has presented something unusual...regardless of how you would like to read into it....you may have pizza on the mind that does not mean everyone thinks the way you do....

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually it is extremely easy to "sabotage" a security camera, and when I say easy I mean anyone who has internet access and can use the google search box can.

As I am not a person who discloses private details such as cameras inside peoples homes, I wont post a direct link, however you can use google to search for a couple of websites that list 10s of thousands of security cameras you can access because people havn't secured their IP Cameras properly, including street cams that let you gain access to every function of them, these cameras include every type of place possible that people would put a camera, including their childrens/babies room.

So yeah, it's not like it's a Mission Impossible type thing to access or move a camera.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
a reply to: carewemust

Actually it is extremely easy to "sabotage" a security camera, and when I say easy I mean anyone who has internet access and can use the google search box can.

As I am not a person who discloses private details such as cameras inside peoples homes, I wont post a direct link, however you can use google to search for a couple of websites that list 10s of thousands of security cameras you can access because people havn't secured their IP Cameras properly, including street cams that let you gain access to every function of them, these cameras include every type of place possible that people would put a camera, including their childrens/babies room.

So yeah, it's not like it's a Mission Impossible type thing to access or move a camera.

I agree that it is not mission impossible the interesting thing is what was the motive?

Perhaps a troll? Or something more sinister...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Thanks for that info, MuonToGluon. You've given me an idea for a couple of annoying RED LIGHT cameras in my city.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

It's not mission impossible, but I highly doubt that. Turning the security camera to face a pole less than 24 hours before before the incident.

That gotta be some incredibly lucky troll timing.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

that might be true for an amateur with an IP Camera, but not a traffic camera hooked up to a street light.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Why does ATS censor anything?

No Satanic pedophiles to see here folks, move along, pay your taxes, work more...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ms898
I was going to write that the perp might be involved in the movement of the cam but its appears to be tamper proof housing around the cam. It is very sus.

Only suspicious to someone who just blindly believes what a social media troll claims....
It is a traffic camera, able to be moved and pointed at the traffic to see what the traffic is doing, to see any problems that need attention....

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Maybe the camera couldn't stomach the sight and turned it's head.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Don't need to search for websites, if you enter the correct parameters into google itself you can see unsecured webcams/internet connected camera's.

It's called google hacks and there's a good couple that are really useful.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: ms898

Only suspicious to someone who just blindly believes what a social media troll claims....
It is a traffic camera, able to be moved and pointed at the traffic to see what the traffic is doing, to see any problems that need attention....

Well who told the person in control of the camera to point it the other way? Does this movement deviate from the baseline/where was it usually pointing? Is the camera's position shifted regularly? Or is the change something that deviates from the norm? All questions that must be asked, nothing is concrete yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join