It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Theory Needs Explored!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Imagine finding the Internet from before the flood!?!

It is theorized that before the flood technology was even more advanced than it is today. If this is true then there is a whole database to be discovered. One would only need to discover the address of such web address. I mean, how much different would it, possibly symbols as a language. I don't know much about the WWW but I imagine there is someone out there who could crack the code, if there is one.

What do ya'll think? A possibility? Yes? No?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: childoffather

Do you really believe that if there was technology more Advanced than now before the 'flood' it would be connected to our current Internet infrastructure??

link   

I didn't know Al Gore was alive before the great flood.

link   

What flood?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather
. One would only need to discover the address of such web address.

Wouldn't this database need to be connected to the current internet? It's not like the current internet is just floating formlessly everywhere and we magically tap into it by typing in a web address.

IF this ancient internet exists it's probably on crystals or something at the bottom of the ocean, and who knows if it's compatible with any of our current tech. It could be so advanced we wouldn't even know where to start, or so seemingly primitive that we completely overlook it.

Defiantly not as simple as typing in some Sumerian cuneiform into google.

And honestly this thread is pretty lazy, I felt like I was reading "hey anyone ever heard of ancient tech? Maybe someone should look for some"

edit on 6-12-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Editing

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

They say 95# of the web is in the deep/dark web. Maybe go check it out.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Step 1; find a flat rock suitable for carving..
Step 2; Carefully carve "www.noahconspiracy.org" into said rock.
Step 3; Toss said carved rock into rising waters, chanting for a connection will help with packet delivery.
Step 4; wait for lightening bolts, or burning bushes to indicate connection.
Step 5; install Java for full functionality.

If there is difficulty in any steps... kneel and pray for customer support.

ETA listen for voices to protect your privacy from web stalkers.
edit on 12/6/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

link   

You have unintentionally described part of the plot of a video game series called Assassin's Creed. It would take lots of hours to get caught up but I am sure some YTer has it broken down.

May interest you.

Edit. Maybe the movie will dive into this part, but I honestly doubt it. It's a little out there.
edit on 6-12-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

link   

It is theorized that before the flood technology was even more advanced than it is today. If this is true then there is a whole database to be discovered. One would only need to discover the address of such web address. I mean, how much different would it, possibly symbols as a language. I don't know much about the WWW but I imagine there is someone out there who could crack the code, if there is one.

I think Jesus would have mentioned something in the Bible about a previous high tech society. After all he started at the beginning....With Adam, Eve and that damn snake.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe the snake is the equivalent of a modern day USB stick?

I can't believe I just made myself LOL.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I think Jesus would have mentioned something in the Bible about a previous high tech society. After all he started at the beginning....With Adam, Eve and that damn snake.

But that book is a work of fiction, so...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Let's just say there was one, and you found a memory device from it and back engineered it so it could be "read".
Now you have all the problems of the invention of computers and the internet.
You would have to determine the equivalents of these inventions specifically:

The concept and size of a byte.
The concept and size of a word.
The base mathematical systems used.
The network structure and equivilent of IP.
The architecture of the drivers necessary to run the network
Then of course, there is the language, the human one.
Why not stop here.

The between the lines minutia in all the above would fill a city with necessary details.

The odds of us picking the same overall internet architecture, if we did it over again, would be a huge number over the one. So tapping into that technology may not even be possible.

Just having fun the the premise, who knows what our history was... if there was one it is lost forever, physically anyway.

edit on 6-12-2016 by charlyv because: content

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Where are the milled stainless steel & titanium artifacts?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Ooooh that Jesus guy again..

Why do religious fanatics always bring that guy in?
If he even existed, he died a long time ago, so let him rest and live your own life.

edit on 6-12-2016 by bigwig22 because: oh, after reading your post again I think you were kidding, right?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OldToby

They say 95# of the web is in the deep/dark web. Maybe go check it out.

There is the dark web and the Marianas Trench.

One will not find 'web addresses' from before Noah's flood, though.

There were surprisingly advanced early 'computers' , the term computer being used VERY loosely. Clockwork type machines that helped with navigation and astronomy. But no internet.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm not a bible scholar, but I am quite sure the Jesus part came WAAAAAAY after the flood part..I feel the Adam and Eve saga may have been gleaned by remote viewing into the past through some spirit channels...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm not a bible scholar, but I am quite sure the Jesus part came WAAAAAAY after the flood part..I feel the Adam and Eve saga may have been gleaned by remote viewing into the past through some spirit channels...

Technically, Jesus would be part of 'The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost', which would have existed at the beginning, but not existing on earth. So, Olaru is technically correct.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So,.. Jesus invented the internet? Someone better tell Al Gore.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You can find it now.......just need to meditate for a really really long time.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The impulse for a society to create long lasting information storage is at least present in our own.

money.cnn.com...

Hypothetically speaking, if an advanced civilization existed in the past, they might have provided something like the OP suggests (without the connection to our own infrastructure obviously.) If they were similar to us they might of even left a decoder similar to the Golden Record we launched with out with Voyager.

This is the stuff of sci-fi, but fun to contemplate nonetheless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join