It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Theory Needs Explored!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
a reply to: reldra

So,.. Jesus invented the internet? Someone better tell Al Gore.

Now we know why so may people pray... sending emails to jesus.

Someone need to turn on read receipts though

Mark Zuckerberg the First, except jesus doesnt inform us of changes in our privacy agreements.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: childoffather

Where are you getting this stuff?

He Emailed Jesus..

Maybe....

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
For those who like a bit of light fiction at times and also find this topic amusing, may I recommend Alan Dean Foster's "Cyber Way". Which is essentially the OP (sort of) given a bit of narrative structure and logic.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: savemebarry
If I have to deal with Java, forget it...it isn't worth it

Only java I like, comes in a cup, first thing in the morning.. turns my 2 bit brain into 64 bit in not time

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

originally posted by: olaru12
I think Jesus would have mentioned something in the Bible about a previous high tech society. After all he started at the beginning....With Adam, Eve and that damn snake.

Adam + Eve + that damn snake + that damn Apple = Steve Jobs!

Choice !!

How did he die again??

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: savemebarry

I wouldn't know as I've never played it.

Still, I can just imagine someone sitting at their laptop trying to insert their snake into a USB drive lol.

OMG !!!

Could be just a reference to the snake cables needed though !!

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

FYI I am not lazy just not trained in web access. I know that sound is recorded onto inanimate objects an it is even said that Hitlers speeches have been discovered out of thin air. Isn't Internet essentially jus organized air traveling through imaginary wires? There is mush we still don't know. I just hypothesise, may write a science fiction. You sir r mam know nothing about me. I mean, also, Cern created the www, it could have a permanent fingerprint so to speak.

While you can access internet via wireless tech based on radio signal, it does not mean that the data is stored in thin air. You have to have HDD(hard disc drives) that store billions upon billions of bits that are translated into meaningful information when you connect to the specific address of your interest and read or see. When you do that, the remote address establishes communication with your local address and sends packets of above mentioned bits to your address. Which is why you need internet protocol (IP) to map the network. It`s like a mail delivery, if the mailman lacks your address you will never see the mail.

At least that`s how we use internet technology. Now if the ancients used some sort of internet in the past which used different technology, you won`t be able to access it via ours. But that`s just one obstacle.

As for Hitler speeches, you can only do that via radio signal which then get picked up by antennas that work as recievers. On the other end you need a transmitter to send the signal out. So more likely, it was someone who still seeks inspiration in Hitler that was broadcasting his speech and someone picked the signal and thought it was out of thin air. It doesn`t work like that. However, waves of any kind can be and are stored in space time. It is only a matter of being at the right place at the right time and picking it up and then translating it...so unless rocks can prolong the life span of the ancient radio waves, the moment is lost. Perhaps at the other end of the galaxy they might pick up a signal of our ancient civilisation.

Hope this helps.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather

Imagine finding the Internet from before the flood!?!

It is theorized that before the flood technology was even more advanced than it is today. If this is true then there is a whole database to be discovered. One would only need to discover the address of such web address. I mean, how much different would it, possibly symbols as a language. I don't know much about the WWW but I imagine there is someone out there who could crack the code, if there is one.

What do ya'll think? A possibility? Yes? No?

The flood didn't exist.. not in a global capacity anyway. You had regional floods that flooded whole countries, but nothing global at the same time. Reguardless it wasn't so long ago that he various plastics and such would still be everywhere..

A cooler scientifically plausible thought is that at one time you would have had multiple species of hominids..so you would have literally had a fantasy world of random races.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

FYI I am not lazy just not trained in web access. I know that sound is recorded onto inanimate objects an it is even said that Hitlers speeches have been discovered out of thin air. Isn't Internet essentially jus organized air traveling through imaginary wires? There is mush we still don't know. I just hypothesise, may write a science fiction. You sir r mam know nothing about me. I mean, also, Cern created the www, it could have a permanent fingerprint so to speak.

While you can access internet via wireless tech based on radio signal, it does not mean that the data is stored in thin air. You have to have HDD(hard disc drives) that store billions upon billions of bits that are translated into meaningful information when you connect to the specific address of your interest and read or see. When you do that, the remote address establishes communication with your local address and sends packets of above mentioned bits to your address. Which is why you need internet protocol (IP) to map the network. It`s like a mail delivery, if the mailman lacks your address you will never see the mail.

At least that`s how we use internet technology. Now if the ancients used some sort of internet in the past which used different technology, you won`t be able to access it via ours. But that`s just one obstacle.

As for Hitler speeches, you can only do that via radio signal which then get picked up by antennas that work as recievers. On the other end you need a transmitter to send the signal out. So more likely, it was someone who still seeks inspiration in Hitler that was broadcasting his speech and someone picked the signal and thought it was out of thin air. It doesn`t work like that. However, waves of any kind can be and are stored in space time. It is only a matter of being at the right place at the right time and picking it up and then translating it...so unless rocks can prolong the life span of the ancient radio waves, the moment is lost. Perhaps at the other end of the galaxy they might pick up a signal of our ancient civilisation.

Hope this helps.
Our modern world takes countless plastics and alloys that do not biodegrade.

There will still be countless examples of our civilization in 20+thousand years.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

I didn't know Al Gore was alive before the great flood.

Of course he was, back then selling "indulgences" to sinners for a living, which he kept doing right into the Middle Ages

Nowadays, Al Gore moved into selling carbon credits

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Angels are the aliens,of many types both good and fallen. Scripture says they cheered when the Earth was created, in other words, they werent from here.

Pictures carved in stone in the pyramid show advanced technology ie speed boats , jets, blimps space ships, helicopters etc
Someone had technology. They would have likely had servers on their mother ships, and made use of strong wireless technology for use on the planet surface. and they took all their portable devices with them, so you wont find any.

It wasnt humans that had technology like that in Noahs day or his ark would have been built from and advanced material, and not wood. It is made of wood ( present tense). My family lived for many generations in Harput Turkey at the base of Mt Ararat. My Grandfather told me that the ship is very large, and very high up on the mountain and is almost always covered in thick deep ice, except when there has been at least 15 years consecutive drought. People from out village had been on it over the centuries. The beams are wood, very thick and it is petrified now.
The reason we left was that a Russian Child prophet came over the mountain( as documented in the book " The Happiest People on Earth") and told us we would have to leave and where we were to go to, and all who stayed behind would be slaughtered. We left and followed the instructions, and over 1.5 million were murdered.
edit on 6-12-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
dp
edit on 6-12-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No

I don't believe people were checking their email thousands of years ago on ghengiskhan.com

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Possibility of previous civilizations are very abundant and something I wouldn't doubt. Idea of flood destroying everything and our stories within 200 years of man's struggle hunting and surviving off land..ideas of walmart and space travel would be considered "fairy tales".

As if they are more advanced never be too sure, I personally doubt it from my experiences of the matter. the blessing of this human generation (our 5000 year rebuild) has been addressed as most advanced but this could do to hoping for the best.

Some theories pointed to multiple theories of Maya. Would didn't end but could very well have been concern of theirs in past. Fact they celebrate our time to carry in a golden age. Beating the earths iminit force. Things like HARP that can help manipulate the weather in attempt to minimize casualties. Space exploration.

With plans in Egypt pyramids and Ancient Astronaut glyph by Mayans detail life possibly like the 1950s. Close enough to fly and probably bad attempts at space travel but no doubt they have technology we have as of right now it's very hard to believe. If could manipulate the weather could have manipulated the inevitable and lived through very disaster that knocked them off their pedestal.

Very interesting post. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Lag made me double post, my apologies.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Shr00mz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather

Imagine finding the Internet from before the flood!?!

It is theorized that before the flood technology was even more advanced than it is today. If this is true then there is a whole database to be discovered. One would only need to discover the address of such web address. I mean, how much different would it, possibly symbols as a language. I don't know much about the WWW but I imagine there is someone out there who could crack the code, if there is one.

What do ya'll think? A possibility? Yes? No?

Yes, I cracked the code.

The Keys to the code are written in Hieroglyphs and other Symbols on the stone walls in Egypt.

You can go to many websites dealing with Ancient Egyptian symbolism, and read the keys to the information in that antient database yourself.

People have taken pictures and photographs of the writing on these walls and attached it to the www.

So, the info is now all connected to the internet.

You don't actually have to travel to Egypt to read the info in that old database.

While the "Keys" to the database are there on the web. The actual database info is found in the "Terton Books".

The only problem is that you have to be a re-incarnation of an ancient soul to access these books.

With the keys from Egyptian Wall Art, and the Terton Books, you can get full access to the ancient database.

Have fun.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
For those serious of looking into this theory, look at the work of Carl Munck. The Code that he uses matching up with megalithic sites is an interesting way this might actually be true. The Ancients used the Landscape as their World Wide Web. The Info is there for those who understand the Nature of it right in front of us all this time

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of that guy( u know, the one who we cannot mention the name of) and his thread about breakaway civilizations and dream stealing. He spoke about an archaeological dig that uncovered a graphite or slate like carved stone that was actually an organic computer called Alicce (artificial life in carbon-carbon environment) or something like that. Some really far out there stuff. Supposedly, the organic computer wasn't manufactured, but grown, somewhere off earth. Like the monolith from 2001. They found it in an African diamond mine. Would make for an awesome sci-fi script.

Also, ppl (kooks?) speculate that the ancient Egyptian obolisks were some form of transmitters or storage devices that broadcasted microwave radiation created by the chemical reaction inside the pyramids.

My insane hypothesis: what if those giant circled patches found in Africa and Australia and other places are actually giant graphs of binary code that ancients built to communicate with future civilizations? Like these:
old.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shr00mz
Possibility of previous civilizations are very abundant and something I wouldn't doubt. Idea of flood destroying everything and our stories within 200 years of man's struggle hunting and surviving off land..ideas of walmart and space travel would be considered "fairy tales".

As if they are more advanced never be too sure, I personally doubt it from my experiences of the matter. the blessing of this human generation (our 5000 year rebuild) has been addressed as most advanced but this could do to hoping for the best.

Some theories pointed to multiple theories of Maya. Would didn't end but could very well have been concern of theirs in past. Fact they celebrate our time to carry in a golden age. Beating the earths iminit force. Things like HARP that can help manipulate the weather in attempt to minimize casualties. Space exploration.

With plans in Egypt pyramids and Ancient Astronaut glyph by Mayans detail life possibly like the 1950s. Close enough to fly and probably bad attempts at space travel but no doubt they have technology we have as of right now it's very hard to believe. If could manipulate the weather could have manipulated the inevitable and lived through very disaster that knocked them off their pedestal.

Very interesting post. Thank you.

No amount of weather manipulation would stop what destroyed the last civilization and caused the great flood.
The water wasn't originally from here, The reason why there are settlements at the bottom of the ocean is because Earth, before the great war didn't have an ocean that connected around the globe like it does now.
What destroyed them, was human arrogance and betrayal. They betrayed our creator lord emperor by siding with false gods who set up many Idols around the globe, and still have followers to this day. They false gods only came to Earth for one reason and one reason only. To attain our secrets of immortality, these same false Gods are those worshiped in Sumeria, Africa, China, Australia, south america, north america. At the same time, our original creators are also worshipped.

But what lead to the destruction, is when the false Gods attempted to invade the whole planet, Humanity developed a great weapon, this weapon was to be used on the false gods, to destroy their home planet and star system, it was also a grid to protect the planet by vaporizing everything on the surface and in the atmosphere. It was called the Javelin and it had the capability of shooting star systems millions/billions of miles away. The traitors who were subservient to the false Gods told them what was being made. The creators attempted to save as many people as possible when they invaded, we fired the weapon, However the entirety of the planet was swarmed in waves fleet carriers, they towed asteroids enriched in Hydrogen, which showered on our planet, destroying all life instantly in falling brimstone, this fire was later quenched by torrential rains which flooded the planet for centuries. After these events happened we experienced a deep Ice age as this new ocean began to freeze more and more of its water in its poles. The planet then experienced cycles of deep freezing and thawing, to the point where we are at right now.
It was this same Cataclysm that destroyed the Dinosaurs, And covered all the living creatures on the surface in thick layers of mud, which preserved them, had this not happened and there would be little evidence that Dinosaurs roamed the entire planet.

The creators then placed humans back on the surface to repopulate after the destruction, ruins still exist to this day of that previous civilization that existed millions and millions of years ago.

And since the great war, society has collapsed multipul times, the planet has been wiped clean more than once since the great war, the ruins we currently see now on the surface of the globe are remnants from the previous global civilization, there are very few relics or ruins that exist from the days of the great war. However they do still exist, albiet at the bottom of the ocean, and below Giza Plateux.

I had a lucid dream of the attack because i was there in a passed life, i saw when the invasion hit. I saw the great weapon called the Javelin, it was as big as a city by itself, as big as a mountain. It's gone now, a heaping pile of rubble sitting in the middle of the Pacific ocean, that's where the great war's hotzone was, where the majority of the asteroid bombardment took place.
The only reason we survived is because the creators saved us, despite humanity messing up.
edit on am120000003116Wed, 07 Dec 2016 06:15:00 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think Jesus would have mentioned something in the Bible about a previous high tech society.

Jesus was a Luddite

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join