It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

BTW, I do think that it is very, very likely that democrats and others within the far left will try to get Hillary in power, which would also account for this card. "A woman that raises to the highest position and takes all resources"... It describes Hillary 100%.
edit on 7-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah pope Francis is so great that he believes good Christians are communists... I guess he, like some others, loves to ignore what communists have done to this world...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Didn't Jesus almost imply that he was neither good nor god(Mark 10 18)? Also didn't he say the enemies that did not admit his kingship need be brought before him and be killed? (Luke 19 27) ALl in the king James? And in other translations too.

The world is learning of the final science, the science of mind design. With it the nature of the world will fundamentally change, as the true living word manifests upon the world. Eternal, as mathematical algorithms, mathematical truth is eternal not created but discovered. The eternal divine truth. This century we will see the dawn of a new age, as the current world order is dismembered and a better one replaces it.

Regards rebellions, there is no free will, it is an illusion. All goes according to the deterministic path following the rules that govern the world, TRUE randomness, if such a thing exists would be real magic, a real miracle, very very doubtful.

PS
I'm fond of the name Alice.
edit on 8-12-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

OP: "...Lucifer is a she, or both male and female."

Ohhhh....shoot...so ol' devil, Lucy, is LGBT. I have always read how he/she always wanted to be divine but I DIDN'T know he wanted to be you know guuuuurl ::snnnnnaps::, thooooo thuper and fabulously DEEEE-vine, mmm hmm! ...I just thought he wanted to be like God but man, does that change everything...

(The Illuminati cards may have foreseen a lot, as you said...but South Park called THAT one. I just love when his boyfriend, Sadam, flops his (rhymes with Bilbo) around from under the covers to get his attention and he's just too sensitive and needy to respond positively to that type of behavior. Tee hee hee. Think im gonna do a Parker and Stone trilogy tomorrow-South Park: BL&U, Orgazmo, and their best by far, Team America.)

PS yea I dont know that any of that's really on topic but FYI I am still going thru the info and videos since I have never once heard of such an interpretation existing and honestly I dnot yet see a single valid sign he is a woman meaning if its really a widely held belief then I gotta start over from the beginning but I promise, i TRIED to come be insightful.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
Didn't Jesus almost imply that he was neither good nor god(Mark 10 18)?

No almost, he flat out did say he was not good because ''Only God is good" so therefore Jesus can't be God, if God is good and Jesus is not.

Also didn't he say the enemies that did not admit his kingship need be brought before him and be killed? (Luke 19 27) ALl in the king James? And in other translations too.

The world is learning of the final science, the science of mind design. With it the nature of the world will fundamentally change, as the true living word manifests upon the world. Eternal, as mathematical algorithms, mathematical truth is eternal not created but discovered. The eternal divine truth. This century we will see the dawn of a new age, as the current world order is dismembered and a better one replaces it.

Regards rebellions, there is no free will, it is an illusion. All goes according to the deterministic path following the rules that govern the world, TRUE randomness, if such a thing exists would be real magic, a real miracle, very very doubtful.

PS
I'm fond of the name Alice.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
When you started with 'predictive programming' I thought hey! Something about Wolfram Alpha, and then you mentioned the King James' bible and how it correlates with your paranormal experiences...

Indeed, you are the chosen one, now please, see a psychiatrist.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

"So long as Governments set the example of killing their enemies, private individuals will occasionally kill theirs..."

Elbert Hubbard

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

You know what else You'd thoroughly enjoy reading? The Tao Te Ching. Seeing that this is the 8th day, I've added the 8th verse:

The supreme good is like water,
which nourishes all of creation
without trying to compete with it.
It gathers in the low places unpopular with men.
Thus it is like the Tao.

Live in accordance with the nature of things.
In dwelling, live close to the ground.
In thinking, keep to the simple.
In dealing with others, be fair and generous.
In governing, do not try to control.
In work, do what you enjoy.
In family life, be completely present.

When you are content to be simply yourself,
and don’t compare or compete,
everybody will respect you.
One who lives in accordance with nature
does not go against the way of things.
He moves in harmony with the present moment,
always knowing the truth of just what to do.

namaste

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Couldn't a collective spirit be seen as kind of an angel?
Kind of rebelious angel behaving like a god which is unacceptable in long term universal laws of worlds? We are talking about the spiritual world with an ununited metaphorical language fully understood only by the authors and a small portion of spiritually conscious people.
Such people tend to create communities and societies. Both good and bad understandings and policies were present in a common church as well as everywhere else in the past.
Someone versed in theology would be able to enlighten us about the diferrence between good and evil aspect of male and female. A hindu cleric would tell us a diferrent story.
People's understandings are diferrent from God's unless they adopt them as their own.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Lucifer is an angel. angels are androgynous. Nuff said

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If one is going to talk about Lilith, Queen of the ''other side" according to one of or the most authoritative sources of information about her, the Zohar, one should discuss her opposite on this as well.

Christianity doesn't have a Lilith mythos, I think she is mentioned once in the OT in the singular and another time or two with the Lilim, implying that she has offspring or a family of follower demons. But that is the end of Christianity's connection with Lilith.

The OP is all hot to believe information that is misguided at best, and lies at worst, about Lilith but when the term Shekinah is used in Hebrew writings that are the source of information on Lilith it's not accepted by him that such a thing is real, "correcting" me that I must mean the Holy Spirit, as if there were a difference.

The Shekinah is, among other things, the Glory and Presence of God.

Zohar III, 97a; Lilith is called the ''harlot" while the Shekinah is called ''The Woman of Worth."

That if Lilith were to come near the sanctuary ''at the very time when the woman of worth was examining herself, she [Lilith] would perish from the earth. This is like the ''law of jealousy" (Numbers 5), the purity of the Shekinah being examined through the sheaf-offering. She is also compared with or seen as ''His Temple." This is all very much about the union of Tiferet and the Shekinah or the Lord and his glory ''above and below, the consort and her children [70 angels I believe] going together."

So very much is the Shekinah the "consort" to "Her husband" the Lord, Tiferet. I'm still trying to figure out what Tiferet means, not its translation but I have read it is the Tetragrammaton and also read that the Shekinah was the first H (upper Shekinah) and second H (lower) of YHVH, the Tetragrammaton, so still working that out.

It's not as confusing as it seems when you have the book, or books rather, and is actually quite the intellectual exercise. It's very much Neo-Platonic, Sufi (although that's not well known), and a lot of people say Zoroastrian (although I see little resemblance, in En Sof really is the only influence I see) influenced, and based of course on the Tanakh. There are sections devoted to Torah but the Tanakh is quoted elsewhere and frequently, explained and supplemented with commentary. Song of Songs is popular, Isaiah too, and the elucidations range from near intelligible to fascinating.

I think most mysticism is somehow based on Neo-Platonic philosophy, Plotinus was the author of an in depth emanations scheme I look forward to reading someday that was equally present in Jewish and Christian ''Gnosticism." Maybe even more complex in the case of the Nag Hammadi texts and Pistis Sophia.

Even the John the Baptist based formerly called Nazarene Mandaeans have a system of Aeons similar to that of its Christian counterpart which is fascinating because you don't think of Yohann as a Gnostic but the Mandaeans do represent the remnant of the Nazarene movement of John the Baptist and were probably the other Nazarene movement mentioned by Eusebius.

There are parallels between Shekinah and Sophia, both are the Holy Spirit and procreate. Sophia doesn't have a Lilith counterpart, but Sophia has an upper and lower. Sophia's main foe is the ''Lion faced power" who I believe is Yaldabaoth who has the face of a lion and tale of a snake and is named ''Samael" as well as ''Saklas."

But Samael here is the god of Hebrews, not popular in these circles based on exegesis of Yahweh's behavior in the Tanakh and they relegated him to demiurge, that is, fashioner. For he fashioned the world from preexisting material and not created by him, as is often misunderstood.

I don't believe this Samael has a consort but he is a sex offender, he tried to rape Eve, or did, its been a while.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I don't think any theology, except maybe Catholic, sees men and women as divided into one being good and the other bad, the Catholic fathers were hostile to women since day one. One even called them all Eves and blamed them for evil.

On the other hand were the Christian Gnostics who made Wisdom a Goddess and elevated the status of women to equal if not superior to men, elevated Eve, Mary Magdalene and had women leaders, heads of certain sects even.

Now they have an instance where Peter gets upset because Miriam Magdala is hogging the discussion with her questions and answers and he says something to Jesus, pulled to the side and calmed down by Jesus who says not to worry for he will ''make her male."

This is an occasion where male and female are used as metaphors for status in society, at that time women were not considered equal to men and Jesus is saying he will make her equal to men, maybe as a further metaphor for all women as if one ancient religion treated women as equals it was them. There were others I'm sure, but I can't think of any.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Is that from the religion known as Taoism?

I have on my phone a shortcut to a large selection of Taoist books, I'm just overwhelmed with books at the moment. Seriously, it's a problem that I have, too many books to read. This is just in my personal collection, the internet is another story.

If I like a book, I have to have. It's not good enough to just read it on the internet which is possible with the books I like for the most part, I have to own them to.

If I can only get a paperback version, because sometimes they just don't make the hardcover anymore or it's disproportionately more expensive and I don't care that much about the particular book, I will buy it and read it on my phone so it doesn't wrinkle, although certain paperbacks don't wrinkle if you handle them right.

Point being I can't wait to own the library of Sufi scriptures/writings. The Mesnavi is pretty famous I think will start with that.

I have a question. I was reading Rumi the other day, briefly, before I noticed it rhymed perfectly. I asked myself, how does an Arabic poem rhyme in English?

It's so logistically unlikely I can't believe it is an actual translation, but it's a reputable website. WTF is up with that, how does that work?
edit on 8-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

You know what else You'd thoroughly enjoy reading? The Tao Te Ching. Seeing that this is the 8th day, I've added the 8th verse:

The supreme good is like water,
which nourishes all of creation
without trying to compete with it.
It gathers in the low places unpopular with men.
Thus it is like the Tao.

Live in accordance with the nature of things.
In dwelling, live close to the ground.
In thinking, keep to the simple.
In dealing with others, be fair and generous.
In governing, do not try to control.
In work, do what you enjoy.
In family life, be completely present.

When you are content to be simply yourself,
and don’t compare or compete,
everybody will respect you.
One who lives in accordance with nature
does not go against the way of things.
He moves in harmony with the present moment,
always knowing the truth of just what to do.

namaste

That literally hit the spot, I needed to read that. Better by much than an eerily accurate horoscope because it's meant for everyone and properly so called Gnosis.

My interest has peaked. I have always thought of Taoism as a type of Gnosticism, maybe because of Tao/Tau but also because it's focus is Wisdom, whatever writing method is used whether myth or proverb I'm not sure because I have yet to read it, but I have also heard it is similar to Gnosticism in the way Hinduism is naturally a Gnostic religion.

It's a not yet agreed upon definition, that of Gnostic and Gnosticism, because they weren't called Gnostics amongst themselves it's not a religion and is therefore an adjective of almost impossible definition. Nobody can say what Gnosis is, or a Gnostic or Gnosticism. It's kind of funny because a bunch of scholars had a summit to determine the definitions and couldn't agree so it was all for nothing!
edit on 8-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

R$E breaks that part down as he deciphered this video:

Thank you for the videos they make me think of this we will not be changing things we must wait patiently for the one who can.
wearechange.org...
And this
www.nicholson1968.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't get it. Are you saying that the new version of the Mummy is not just the newest iteration on the Mummy movies which stared Brandon Fraser? It does look pretty lame, they should have kept the whole Indiana Jones feel and why cast Tom Cruise, hes to short to be a bad ass ancient evil zombie mummy destroyer, totally not believable. Now, what is that #? Seems kind of lame. But who knows maybe the movie wont completely suck.

Anyways! On all that other stuff you said. Who knows, plenty of weirdos worship all kinds of crap. General the more wacky the more popular. No time to keep track of all the retarded things humanity worships or creates to worship. But it exists that's for sure. Plenty of weirdos got mommy issues, maybe this is just there outlet to turn that mummy into mommy, maybe those owl worshipers, who knows what kind of ridiculous symbolism that crap means to them.

You see this is what happens when cults are started by people with a 3 yr old imagination. There not very imaginative, but plenty fancy-full.

Also predictive programing is very predictable.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

I don't get it. Are you saying that the new version of the Mummy is not just the newest iteration on the Mummy movies which stared Brandon Fraser? It does look pretty lame, they should have kept the whole Indiana Jones feel and why cast Tom Cruise, hes to short to be a bad ass ancient evil zombie mummy destroyer, totally not believable. Now, what is that #? Seems kind of lame. But who knows maybe the movie wont completely suck.

The reason for the mummy video is mostly to point out one (of many) allegories of Lucy. This one just happens to be the latest. It is my belief that the elites like to show us what they worship through their works of arts. Satan likes to turn things upside down. (When you turn everything upside down, you see the works of the Devil. This happens to be the key to the kingdom of heaven or the key of David.) Saint peters throne upside down at the Vatican is in the shape of the female genitalia aswell as the baphomet. This is one example you get when you turn satans work upside down.

Another example allegory is the new King Kong movie which puts out the story of a reptile type race (called the devils in the movie) underground. (Which also gives clues to the serpent seed or "the son's of cain." coming out like locusts from the pit.)

It is virtually a comparison that I do with the bible. I usually match up what is occurring today with scriptures for the sake of comparison and movies tend to show many allegories, even though there are those who dismiss them as mere coincedences. But the main purpose of this article is to help point out these allegories so they can begin seeing what is actually being fed into the human mind through the use of subliminal s. When you take the example allegory of the new King kong movie and its mention of the devils underground, you can then compare it to the following scripture: (While it may not be 100% precise, it is still similar in some ways.)

Revelation 9
King James Bible
The Fifth Trumpet
1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

This is just an example and also a practice session for discernment. Try to see in which part of the trailer below does scripture apply to. When you see that. You develop the eye of discernment which gives you a glimpse of the plans of the wicked.

But of course not everyone will see it this way. Whether they intend to hide the truth from people or what not. I will say this for discernment purposes only, not as an attack, but many of those that disagreed with me happen to be freemasons, or are interested in freemasonry or Islam in this thread. With that in mind, if you happen to be part of the movement against the freemasons and Sharia law, then you'd be wise to ignore their posts.

Im not saying listen to me either, all I am doing is putting information out there. In the end it is up to you the reader to decide for yourself. Do not allow the freemasons or Islamic beliefs sway you from the Christian Truth. (For those who are wanting to find Jesus. Stay away from those who are obviously trying to take you away from Jesus's actual words. God is Father. )

Anyways! On all that other stuff you said. Who knows, plenty of weirdos worship all kinds of crap. General the more wacky the more popular. No time to keep track of all the retarded things humanity worships or creates to worship. But it exists that's for sure. Plenty of weirdos got mommy issues, maybe this is just there outlet to turn that mummy into mommy, maybe those owl worshipers, who knows what kind of ridiculous symbolism that crap means to them.

You see this is what happens when cults are started by people with a 3 yr old imagination. There not very imaginative, but plenty fancy-full.

Also predictive programming is very predictable.

That is also the gist of what I'm doing here. Pointing out what they worship. Once you become keen enough to see all the symbols, you can see their hidden messages everywhere and with ease. Nothing will be able to fool you which is the point of this thread. To help you see the subliminal messaging.

But Like I said, just putting the information out there. There are those who are against this information, but they have their own agenda behind it. That much is certain regardless on what they say.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The Tao is only 81 verses and there is a 'flavor' for ALL.. You'll see that there are different interpretations fitting different styles, kinda like The Bible and this discussion centering on KJV1611..

There is also a book by Dr. Wayne Dwyer "Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life" where You read only 1 verse a day and then there is also a "task" assigned e.g. Clean Your closet of clothes You no longer wear; donate them..

Also in Taoism; 'most' practitioners don't waste time 'labeling' I only type this because of You're mentioning "Is it Gnostic? is it..." I can answer that. It is "neither" it is The Tao and stands on it's very own.. (That is not to be read as if it is "special" because We are ALL "special" and being so, not One needs to be highlighted...)

I guarantee it will not 'hurt'..

Yoda is a Taoist.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Do not allow the freemasons or Islamic beliefs sway you from the Christian Truth.

Oh, here we go again.

Maybe you can enlighten me and tell me what exactly is the 'Freemasons beliefs'?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The most admirable thing about Freemasonry is its refusal to define others beliefs.

If only you could be extended the same courtesy by the unlettered.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join