It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

I would say yes to this question, because I am a Muslim.

Do you believe I have a right to question your faith?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: TerryDon79

I am not wrong. You have zero knowledge on Christianity. You have no right to debate a topic you know nothing about.

You are quite the hypocrite, your thread is a topic that is not true because you know nothing about the elements of the topic.

Yet you tell others not to do exactly what you are doing?

WOW. Mind blown.

All you want to do is destroy my character and this is the truth because youve been trolling me for MONTHS. You're a troll and a liar. And you are wrong.
You're also sexist and a misogynist.

im done with you and will ignore you from now on. Peace

Insults, accusations, quite typical of a miseducated Pauline Christian.

Get out while you can, whatever ''Church" you are in find another, you are somewhat amazing for your total hypocrisy and lack of knowledge and without having a clue about it.

Wake up, you are not scholarly or well informed, educated or knowledgeable about your own religion, you still believe in Lucifer for f's sake, so don't talk about other religions you know nothing about and tell people not to do the same, although they probably know more than you.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Lilith, ANNUNAKI female-sister of Innana daughter of EreshKigal (QUEEN OF THE NETHERWORLD) Another dimension linked here?

Notice her stance with cats and owls of nite-
Night beings.

To appreciate the continuing sage of Enki versus Enlil, it is instructive to note their place in the Sumerian Family Tree, aka the “Grand Assembly of the Anunnaki”.

Marduk (who would become the god of the Babylonians) was Enki’s first born, and that of Enki’s wife, the goddess Damkina. Enki’s other wife was his half-sister, Nin-khursag (meaning “Mountain Queen”), the Lady of Life, also known as Nin-mah, the Great Lady.

Enlil was also espoused to Nin-khursag and their son was Ninurta (Ningirsu), the Mighty Hunter. By another wife, Ninlil (Sud), Enlil had a second son, Nanna (Suen), known as the Bright One. Nanna and his wife, Ningal, were the parents of Inanna (who was called Ishtar by the Babylonians), and who married the Shepherd King Dumu-zi (the latter given in the Semitic Old Testament book of Ezekiel 8:14 as Tammuz).

Another son of Enlil and Ninlil was Nergal (Meslamtaea), King of the Underworld. He married Eresh-kigal, the Queen of the Netherworld, the daughter of Nanna and Ningal (i.e. Inanna’s sister), and the mother of Lilith (who became handmaiden to Inanna, her maternal aunt). Lilith is also notorious as the first wife of Adam, but it was Lilith who rejected him (and thus incurred the wrath of every reject-worthy male on the planet).

www.halexandria.org...

Some humans would feel they are Vampires... Or those of the nite
Real ones-

Also Adamu intended genetic first wife.
If so current humans wouldn't be... What they are today?

Ishtar/Isis/Semiramis/Mary?

Bastet?

en.m.wikipedia.org...
Sekhmet?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Ishtar and her moon egg?

Ishtar", which is pronounced "Easter" was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called "Tammuz", who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the sun-god.

Semiramis claimed that she was immaculately conceived.

She taught that the moon was a goddess that went through a 28 day cycle and ovulated when full.

She further claimed that she came down from the moon in a giant moon egg that fell into the Euphrates River.

This was to have happened at the time of the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Semiramis became known as "Ishtar" which is pronounced "Easter", and her moon egg became known as "Ishtar´s" egg."

Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the sun-god Baal that caused her to conceive.

The son that she brought forth was named Tammuz.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Moon Goddess

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
SoulSurfer:

I don't care what you do or say, but I will correct you if you say anything untrue like I have been doing about everything else you are misinformed about.

Of course I believe you have that right, I'm an American. I believe everyone should question everything. Your opinion doesn't matter to me though and you are not knowledgeable about your own religion so I would suggest learning that first.

Nothing you say is accurate and I don't see that changing with Islam

That was an answer to the question:

"Do you believe I have a right to question your faith?"

Ok that ended up backwards with the answer preceding the question but I think I made my point.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Lilith is breaking the Ankh, seen with Moloch owls representative of child sacrifice.

Definitely an evil b.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Lilith, ANNUNAKI female-sister of Innana daughter of EreshKigal (QUEEN OF THE NETHERWORLD) Another dimension linked here?

Notice her stance with cats and owls of nite-
Night beings.

To appreciate the continuing sage of Enki versus Enlil, it is instructive to note their place in the Sumerian Family Tree, aka the “Grand Assembly of the Anunnaki”.

Marduk (who would become the god of the Babylonians) was Enki’s first born, and that of Enki’s wife, the goddess Damkina. Enki’s other wife was his half-sister, Nin-khursag (meaning “Mountain Queen”), the Lady of Life, also known as Nin-mah, the Great Lady.

Enlil was also espoused to Nin-khursag and their son was Ninurta (Ningirsu), the Mighty Hunter. By another wife, Ninlil (Sud), Enlil had a second son, Nanna (Suen), known as the Bright One. Nanna and his wife, Ningal, were the parents of Inanna (who was called Ishtar by the Babylonians), and who married the Shepherd King Dumu-zi (the latter given in the Semitic Old Testament book of Ezekiel 8:14 as Tammuz).

Another son of Enlil and Ninlil was Nergal (Meslamtaea), King of the Underworld. He married Eresh-kigal, the Queen of the Netherworld, the daughter of Nanna and Ningal (i.e. Inanna’s sister), and the mother of Lilith (who became handmaiden to Inanna, her maternal aunt). Lilith is also notorious as the first wife of Adam, but it was Lilith who rejected him (and thus incurred the wrath of every reject-worthy male on the planet).

www.halexandria.org...

Some humans would feel they are Vampires... Or those of the nite
Real ones-

Also Adamu intended genetic first wife.
If so current humans wouldn't be... What they are today?

Ishtar/Isis/Semiramis/Mary?

Bastet?

en.m.wikipedia.org...
Sekhmet?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Ishtar and her moon egg?

Ishtar", which is pronounced "Easter" was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called "Tammuz", who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the sun-god.

Semiramis claimed that she was immaculately conceived.

She taught that the moon was a goddess that went through a 28 day cycle and ovulated when full.

She further claimed that she came down from the moon in a giant moon egg that fell into the Euphrates River.

This was to have happened at the time of the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Semiramis became known as "Ishtar" which is pronounced "Easter", and her moon egg became known as "Ishtar´s" egg."

Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the sun-god Baal that caused her to conceive.

The son that she brought forth was named Tammuz.

NAMASTE*******

Well, you're spot on. Yes, she is also the moon goddess.

However many Christians will identify her as the Jezebel spirit. (from Jezebel & Ahab) but it is essentially the same being and it connects with ISIS/Bastet and Tammuz (the anti-christ).
And Mary (the idol) is involved. (not the real Mary, but rather an impostor.)

But very nice response. I forgot about Inana & Ishtar (she has so many names.)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik
Yes, may be aggressive when trying to fill wings with blood.
Just as humans get aggressive when hungry...
1 cannot judge as Evol for being created how she and her offspring are. It's said interacting occurred between the offspring of Adam and Eve and hers. Image if they were still interacting today? Not to scare any...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

hey terry, augustus said we should behave. Let's honor his request? really just let bygones be bygones.
Truce?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You know Jesus is the mythological equivalent of Tammuz along with all those other connections like Mary with Isis, right?

So what, it's not news. You are far from the first person to figure out the New Testament is borrowed pagan mythology, along with its pagan holidays Christmas and Ishtar/Easter.

Hell, Jesus brother is called Tammus or Thomas which means twin in Aramaic and Babylonian, no coincidence there, it was also his TWIN brother Judas or Judah.

So you might want to stop digging, you won't like what you find.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes ANNUNAKI @ MOON connections? Wonders about MARS?
Why its imperative for humans to mature and quit practices of separation as it weakens chances of species survival overall because her spawns if deep dwellers are too terrestrial. Even if she is not.

edit on 12/7/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm not the one who's been throwing the insults about and complaining when your "facts" get proven false.

To be honest, if you would have just admitted the errors there wouldn't be an issue. But you just can't seem to do that.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I actually like Lilith, I don't care if she is evil, she defied subservience so is a hero.

And not part of my religion that I know of, so I can admire her as a mythological figure without believing she is real.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

so I can admire her as a mythological figure without believing she is real.

Understandable no forced beliefs shared

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I'm not the one who's been throwing the insults about and complaining when your "facts" get proven false.

To be honest, if you would have just admitted the errors there wouldn't be an issue. But you just can't seem to do that.

I am not wrong in my beliefs so don't even try. I said before I believe this is 100% true. My beliefs simply differ than yours. You can believe what you want. But to me the bible is clear regardless what anyone says.

Nothing you say in this thread will change that. I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe.

It is simply the way it is.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I actually read about her when she comes up in the Zohar, which is often.

I love all religions traditions, read and collect all the books, and Lilith is the queen of the ''other side" in the Zohar.

Meaning the dark side, the evil side.

And Shekinah is Queen of the good side.

Each play a necessary role in the world.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

But your belief is countered by facts. That makes your belief wrong.

It's not me imposing any set of rules or anything. It's just the way it is.

Think of it this way. If I believe the grass is purple, and not green, does that mean that the grass is actually purple?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What about the FACT that every scholar and educated Christian knows the history of the errant belief that Isaiah 14:12 is talking about Satan?

You can't say Lucifer is a Christian belief because all the Churches know about the mistake that I clearly explained to you.

So you believed something that is factually untrue within the theological context of modern Christianity, among Catholic and Protestant churches alike.

Are you going to keep believing even though you have been proven wrong about several things and several times?

I bet yes.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I love all religions traditions, read and collect all the books, and Lilith is the queen of the ''other side" in the Zohar.

I think you are confusing the shekinah with the Holy spirit. Which isn't necessarily female, but rather feminish in nature due to the ability to care. But it really doesn't have a precise gender. The Holy spirit is part of the Sacred Trinity, Father Son Holy Spirit.

The false trinity (which represents man not God.) is Mother Father and Son, Which is reference to HUMAN mother father and son. (which leaves out God and only implements man.

As for correcting my "errors". Christianity sees Islam as flawed. Islam sees Christianity as flawed. You call me out on errors based on your islamist belief. I call Islam's error based on my christian belief.

This is simply how we are.

You say Lucifer doesn't exist? Go read the book of Job. if not, then really if you want to have peace, dont interfere with my faith and I wont interfere with yours. ACCEPT that I am Christian. And I will do the same viceversa for your case.

Because the way i see it today? Both Christians and Muslims are on a verge of War. And this is a fact. You and I are prime examples of it here in this thread.
edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 07 Dec 2016 11:42:27 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 11:42:27 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

I think you are confusing the shekinah with the Holy spirit.

You are confusing religions. Shekinah is the Holy Spirit in the Zohar and Judaism's other literature going back to the Mishna I believe.

It has nothing to do with Christianity, and do you have a Zohar?

If not you can't know what I am talking about because that is the book I'm talking about.

Which isn't necessarily female, but rather feminish in nature due to the ability to care. But it really doesn't have a precise gender. The Holy spirit is part of the Sacred Trinity, Father Son Holy Spirit.

The false trinity (which represents man not God.) is Mother Father and Son, Which is reference to HUMAN mother father and son. (which leaves out God and only implements man.

As for correcting my "errors". Christianity sees Islam as flawed. Islam sees Christianity as flawed. You call me out on errors based on your islamist belief. I call Islam's error based on my christian belief.

This is simply how we are.

You say Lucifer doesn't exist? Go read the book of Job. if not, then really if you want to have peace, dont interfere with my faith and I wont interfere with yours. ACCEPT that I am Christian. And I will do the same viceversa for your case.

Because the way i see it today? Both Christians and Muslims are on a verge of War. And this is a fact. You and I are prime examples of it here in this thread.

Christianity and Islam are not at war.

And you are just ridiculous, plain and simply ridiculous. Are you a glutton for punishment or a troll?

Also Job doesn't mention any Lucifer, you are thinking of Ha Satan.

There is no Lucifer.
edit on 7-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join