It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith the All Seeing Eye- her name is Alice part 4

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Just to be clear I should not have used Gnostic but gnostic, as an adjective meaning ''to know" in Greek but I don't mean to use it as a religion, more like a quest for knowledge, universal and self, and what goes with that urge to know all.

So it is not a religion but a concept, that you can learn knowledge essential for spiritual advancement by direct experience with the divine realm.

At least that is how I define the undefined word "gnostic."

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

To me, it is the same spirit lurking behind many identities throughout history. But like i said, that is my belief.

I agree.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

To me, it is the same spirit lurking behind many identities throughout history. But like i said, that is my belief.

[SeaWorthy]

I agree.

Do you know what you are even agreeing with?

There is a such thing as belief, and freedom of, but within certain belief systems there are mythological figures and certain stories and beliefs about them.

And the OP has no clue about anything to do with actual established religious beliefs regarding Lilith, Asherah, Sophia or Kali.

If you agree they are all the same it is your right, but be warned, it is out of ignorance of the existing information and traditions about them and not a knowledge of any kind.

It's literally just believing whatever you want to be true...is, and has no basis in fact even within the context of faith.

It's real nutbar crockpot lazy garbage and if you want to believe you should really learn about what you believe and why, from what source your information comes if any at all, and if not hit the books and don't imagine you can think something is true and make it true.

Because factually speaking this OP is full of garbage and a seriously uneducated person, zealous to be zealous and not correct.
edit on 9-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik
If only you could be extended the same courtesy by the unlettered.

Nope. Because: Satan.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If only you could be extended the same courtesy by the unlettered.

Nope. Because: Satan.

That old serpent. It's more likely that Christians worship Satan than as they say Freemasonry does, they just can't realize because they are too busy accusing people of worshipping him.

Projection perhaps. They are the ones whose scriptures call him the god of this world after all.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That old serpent. It's more likely that Christians worship Satan than as they say Freemasonry does, they just can't realize because they are too busy accusing people of worshipping him.

Exactly, which is kind of the point I was making in this thread. How can I worship something I do not even believe in?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For those who has ears let them hear.

Revelation: 3:9
"Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead."

The Sword of the Gospel
Mathews: 10:34
"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

And that sword is called truth

Ephesians 5:11 "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead expose them"
Ephesians 6:10 - 6:11
The Full Armor of God
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil"

Isaiah 5:20:
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Ezekiel 33
King James Bible
Ezekiel as Israel's Watchman
1Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're right, Worshipping anything is daft, in my opinion. I think Humanity really needs to evolve past that one.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

That is common sense Soul, common sense.

People need to Question things more that's how they expand and grow. Otherwise we'd all be living in the dark ages listening to daft people with Power and Money and silly hats on that look like Fish... Yes there are still some of those worshippers around, sadly.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yeah, that was not specific enough, answer my question with your own words.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
Yo're right, Worshipping anything is daft, in my opinion. I think Humanity really needs to evolve past that one.

I agree, I am not into dogma and obsequies.

edit on 11-12-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Exactly, which is kind of the point I was making in this thread. How can I worship something I do not even believe in?

The funny thing about it, despite your non belief in Satan, I bet my last dollar you are more aware of the role Satan plays in Judaism, and his altered but still subservient to God role in the New Testament than most Christians, definitely the OP.

The fact is Satan is another Christian misinterpretation of the Old Testament and his role is to do what God tells him he can, he is not even a"fallen angel" like the Irim/Igrigori Azazel and Semyaza.

Just a plain old Seraph.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I really don't have to answer any questions when people can research and confirm information for themselves. Im drawing the lines (Dividing for discernment purposes) on the different beliefs held within this thread trying to embedd itself as one fact.

/Islam/Catholicism/ Christianity

Islam follows Allah and worships the Virgin. (It is not a religion of peace. You will know them by their fruits. The video below is how the majority of muslims act.)

Catholicism Worships the Virgin
To the catholics I have this against them:

Isa 29:15  Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 
Isa 29:16  Surely your turning of things upside downshall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? 

Saint Peter's Throne Upside down = the Baphomet

(I just Gave you all the KEY literally theeee KEY to the kingdom of heaven. The scripture above is the Key of David. This is the most important knowledge of them all. The Key that Jesus gave Peter as the petra. And as you can see above, the throne of Saint Peter Upside down happens to be the Baphomet. Which also resembles the female genitalia. It seems the catholic defenders know this to be fact which is why they come out against this info.)

Christianity knows Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life.

The reason why I believe in what I do, is explained within this 10 hours presentation. Which to me is the truth confirmed via my own research and nothing will ever change that. I suggest you who really want the truth to take a look into the forbidden history behind the crusades. The documentary below explains what happened with full detail. And rest assured, there are those who will do anything in their power to suppress this information.

Jesus comes to divide Babylon with his Sword (the word of God.)

The following is a small Preach and message to my brothers and sisters of the light. It is my heart warming message to you all who believe in the one true Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5
King James Bible
The Day of the Lord
(Zephaniah 1:7-18; 2 Peter 3:10-13)

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Christian Living
12And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 13And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves. 14Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. 15See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16Rejoice evermore. 17Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19Quench not the Spirit. 20Despise not prophesyings. 21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Final Blessings
23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

25Brethren, pray for us.

26Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss. 27I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.

28The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. [The first epistle unto the Thessalonians was written from Athens.

I drew the lines. Different belief's different God's.
If you are for Jesus Christ, then stick with what he actually says. Not what a third party says about him.

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 11 Dec 2016 09:22:07 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Dec 2016 09:22:07 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

I really don't have to answer any questions when people can research and confirm information for themselves. Im drawing the lines (Dividing for discernment purposes) on the different beliefs held within this thread trying to embedd itself as one fact.

/Islam/Catholicism/ Christianity

Islam follows Allah and worships the Virgin.

Worships Allah yes, believes in but doesn't worship the Virgin Mary.

And is a religion of peace. I know you are about to flaunt your Christian programming but I am a Muslim, you are not, I know my religion better than you, and your's for that matter.

(It is not a religion of peace. You will know them by their fruits. The video below is how the majority of muslims act.)

Catholicism Worships the Virgin
To the catholics I have this against them:

Isa 29:15  Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 
Isa 29:16  Surely your turning of things upside downshall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? 

Saint Peter's Throne Upside down = the Baphomet

(I just Gave you all the KEY literally theeee KEY to the kingdom of heaven. The scripture above is the Key of David. This is the most important knowledge of them all. The Key that Jesus gave Peter as the petra. And as you can see above, the throne of Saint Peter Upside down happens to be the Baphomet. Which also resembles the female genitalia. It seems the catholic defenders know this to be fact which is why they come out against this info.)

Christianity knows Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life.

The reason why I believe in what I do, is explained within this 10 hours presentation. Which to me is the truth confirmed via my own research and nothing will ever change that. I suggest you who really want the truth to take a look into the forbidden history behind the crusades. The documentary below explains what happened with full detail. And rest assured, there are those who will do anything in their power to supress this information.

Jesus comes to divide Babylon with his Sword (the word of God.)

The following is a small Preach and message to my brothers and sisters of the light. It is my heart warming message to you all who believe in the one true Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5
King James Bible
The Day of the Lord
(Zephaniah 1:7-18; 2 Peter 3:10-13)

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Christian Living
12And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you; 13And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves. 14Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. 15See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16Rejoice evermore. 17Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19Quench not the Spirit. 20Despise not prophesyings. 21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Final Blessings
23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

25Brethren, pray for us.

26Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss. 27I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.

28The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. [The first epistle unto the Thessalonians was written from Athens.

I drew the lines. Different belief's different God's.
If you are for Jesus Christ, then stick with what he actually says. Not what a third party says about him.

What a crock.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The video below is how the majority of muslims act.

Such great reasoning and logic you have there.

all I have do is find one example of a Christian doing something inhuman or abusive towards another and I that using your logic would be how I should view all Christians.

I drew the lines. Different belief's different God's. If you are for Jesus Christ, then stick with what he actually says. Not what a third party says about him.

Isn't the bible and Authors of the books of the bile a 3rd part?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Catholicism has killed more people than any organization in recorded history.

Christian (so called) nations make war against Islamic countries to destabilize them, you are one misinformed naive sob.

But I love the fact that I get to laugh at the ridiculous things you say so I love you for it!😂

People like you, who can't be content to just live and believe in their own religion and need to put down other people's religions are sick.

Just because a minority of Muslims are at war, against other Muslims who want freedom, doesn't make Islam any less peaceful than your religion.

Christians go to war too. Kill, murder, tortute, and everything else people at war do. I don't think you know the first thing about the Middle East or Islam, other than propaganda.

Muslims hate ISIS more than anyone, they live fighting daily against oppression and what are you doing about it?

Talking ignorant trash. Educate yourself, you are a literal fool.
edit on 11-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

I know you are about to flaunt your Christian programming but I am a Muslim, you are not, I know my religion better than you, and your's for that matter.

Let me give you my version of it?

I know you are about to flaunt your Muslim programming but I am a Christian, you are not, I know my Church (not religion, Jesus was actually Anti Religious) better than you.

Religion comes from the latin word "Religare" which means to tie to bind or to enslave.
Jesus was an Anarchist, Anarchy does not mean chaos. It simply means NOT A SLAVE. (Dispelling the lies behind this word) Anarchy goes hand to hand with Natural Law (Which is far superior to Sharia). Natural law was handed over to Moses.

I am a Sovereign Individual under Natural Law / the ten commandments of Moses:

You all have a choice to make. Follow the commandments of Jesus.

John 14:15

"If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Or take the apple all over again:

Both are being offered in this thread.

Take the Moral road instead:

Judge Andrew Napolitano on Natural law

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 11 Dec 2016 09:39:13 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Dec 2016 09:39:13 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

I really don't have to answer any questions when people can research and confirm information for themselves.

Research? How do I research your opinion?

Do not allow the freemasons...beliefs sway you from the Christian Truth.

What are the 'Freemasons beliefs'? Tell me, I want to know what I believe.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

[
The funny thing about it, despite your non belief in Satan, I bet my last dollar you are more aware of the role Satan plays in Judaism, and his altered but still subservient to God role in the New Testament than most Christians, definitely the OP.

Yup, which is why I linked that thread for you. I do not believe in the made up Christian boogeyman they call Satan.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just like I don't believe in whatever the OP "told" me I did.

I guess some people will never evolve beyond their believe exactly as I do or you worship the devil mentality.

The only thing you can do about people like this is be extra thankful to what you do define God as, or however you believe you should be that you aren't this deluded and have a grip on reality.

Because I am certain OP does not, unfortunately for him and everyone whose goal it is to eliminate ignorance.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join