It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Drops Bombshell Cia Provided Podesta Emails To Wikileaks Not Russia! [video]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: DJW001

Regardless who is the source. The RUssia BS is the biggest lie of them all. If Russia can hack Hillary then they would have provided the 33k missing emails. Not provided the Podesta Pedo files. You think the Russians are that capable to targeting Podesta? Only an insider would know to target him because he is a Pedo. lol

What "pedo" files? If someone wanted to expose Podesta as a pedophile they would have provided photos, videos, names, and addresses, not tediously boring emails about fundraising, larded with interminable quotes from press coverage of the campaign.

There was no advantage for Russia in releasing the missing emails. Their objective was to undermine the electorate's faith in democratic government. First, they alienated Sanders supporters by releasing emails that made it clear that the DNC had no intention of ever letting him be their candidate. Then they released so many emails that no-one could read them all. No-one has yet to find any evidence of illegal activity in them, but their sheer weight had people thinking "where there's smoke, there's fire."

Like everyone else, they assumed that Clinton's machine would carry the election by capturing the key Electoral College states. The objective of the operation was to persuade as much of the population as possible that her win was not legitimate, hobbling her politically. Once she was in office, the "missing emails" could then be held over her. Without popular support, and with the possibility of blackmail, President Clinton would be in a weak position if she tried to confront Russia.

Trump's victory was a surprise side benefit, although the Kremlin is probably just as puzzled as the rest of us how his foreign policy will be determined.
edit on 7-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yes, there is nothing strange going on.

Like the email that said there was a black and white handkerchief found in the kitchen, with a pizza related map on it?

I'm a logical person, and this makes no sense to me and that is just one of the many odd code like communications. Maybe the Podesta inner circle has a little club, like the Mickey mouse club, and they are making their own little fun language up?

Or?.....
edit on 7-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Yes, there is nothing strange going on.

Like the email that said there was a black and white handkerchief found in the kitchen, with a pizza related map on it?

I'm a logical person, and this makes no sense to me and that is just one of the many odd code like communications. Maybe the Podesta inner circle has a little club, like the Mickey mouse club, and they are making their own little fun language up?

Or?.....

I agree with you. I'd like an explanation as well. Too bad ATS and their new minions runs around censoring and attacking those who want answers. Someone convince me their just talking about maps, hors dogs and pizza.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

It is a weird way to talk, and if there is a reason, I would love to her it.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

It is a weird way to talk, and if there is a reason, I would love to her it.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: introvert

We would have never known about bohemian grove if not for Info wars, and the politicians he interviewed that wanted to punch him.

You didn't know about Bohemian Grove before Alex Jones made his video?

There were people that wrote about BG in the 80's.

The 1880's.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: seasonal

The source is Infowars, meaning the story is as reliable as the one that citizens were going to be rounded up and put in concentration camps in 2007... 2008... 2009... 2010... 2011... 2012... 2013... 2014... 2015... 2016... next year,,,,

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me one hundred times....

At least they report on bizarre goings on around the nation, making it visible and therefore harder to implement.

This site has benefitted in droves from Alex Jones, stop complaining and pretending we do not need this type of INFO.

MILLIONS of people watch everything like a hawk now, I would say that is a GOOD THING.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Floridagoat

My point still stands. The CIA would not have authority to hack Podesta's emails, unless he were suspected of communicating with terrorists. The FBI would need a warrant to do it, and would scream bloody murder if CIA violated their turf. The bottom line is that it's Infowars: it's made up BS and doesn't belong in this forum.

You believe just about everything you hear coming from "official sources".

How in the blazes of hell, would anyone be as dumb as you sound,

NO SECURITY FORCES LMAO.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I just heard that the usa will start punishing russia tomorrow. sour grapes bs.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You believe just about everything you hear coming from "official sources".

No, but I understand how government officials think. Apparently you do not, or you do not understand the American expression "turf war."

NO SECURITY FORCES LMAO.

Correct, in the sense that MI5 is a security force. That is likely to change dramatically in the near future. President Elect Trump seems to want to elevate the status of the Department of Homeland Security into a more broadly empowered agency.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nonsense. No such thing happened.
Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

First of all dude no hillary emails were released by anyone.
These were DNC emails and John Podesta emails so this starts out stupid and loses points after.

This must come from trumps camp who desperately want us to look at anything but this Russian hack.

17 intelligence agencies have concluded it.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No it hasn't. It's been suggested by trump and his people but most everyone else accepts this as fact.
I know why trumps people deny this.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

When you wish upon a star🎶🎶🎶

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

They were named yesterday. Photos are on FBI MOST WANTED LIST

www.theblaze.com...

Next?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ah paragon of truth Alex Jones.
What a joke.
I said his people were trying to forward this story.
Every alt right organisation wants to push this.
It's hilarious.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

No one said it was guccifer.
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Braw,
Name the 11 agencies.
Her server was open for business, give money to the foundation and info will be waiting for you in the unsecured server in HRC house in her basement.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I will agree with you that none of Hillary's emails were released. Why not? They were found on Weiners Dell laptop! I would think that if the Russians hacked DNC...they would have easily and most probably have hacked Huma's husband's pc.

Honestly, I can believe the DNC was an insider issue. CIA/NSA/ or Russians probably did hack and find Hillary's emails...they just were are not stupid enough to share that intel especially with Wikikeaks.

Edit add: it does seem suspicious that Obama and the establishment are pushing this Russian proproganda and hacking business. Is it possible they realize the same thing...that Weiner compromised them all?
edit on 12 31 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Will we ever know the who-what-where-when and why's of this mess?

With the Clinton's foot loose and fancy free electronic security there are real questions.
I have 2
One is how in the world did this all happen/is it still happening?
And who should be in prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join