It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Drops Bombshell Cia Provided Podesta Emails To Wikileaks Not Russia! [video]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

"But the law wasn't broken."

BS.. having TS classified information on an unclassified email server is illegal all damn day long, period. Disclosure does not have to happen for it to be illegal.

Nice selective thinking...

You actually think the FBI report cleared her don't you?

The Podesta emails are a distraction to the real facts.

The classified emails did her in........ not the leaked Podesta emails... you are placing the blame in the wrong place.
edit on R492016-12-05T11:49:18-06:00k4912Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

The fact that HRC lied under oath about classified docs should be a good indication of why she was ratted out.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: roadgravel

Wiki leaks is a passage for info. Good bad or otherwise they pass it to the public.

If they name sources then people seeking anonymous leaks would have to pass.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The people who gave them the emails wouldn't be in the emails....right?

Wikileaks doesn't give sources. They pass info. Unless the person passing the info outs their name in the info they give wiki.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Wiki leaks is a passage for info. Good bad or otherwise they pass it to the public.

If they name sources then people seeking anonymous leaks would have to pass.

Only so many people have access to classified information. The Podesta emails were hacked illegally. If it was done by an American agency, it would be very simple to figure out who the leaker was. It would be safer for them to do it publicly so that they had "life insurance."

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

How would be simple to figure out who leaked the email?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The point I am making is that WL wouldn't be saying who gave them the information, as the thread title states.

At least it seems such a site wouldn't state it in order to not scare off future leakers.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I see what your saying. Thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: seasonal

Unnamed sources. I see. Sounds totally legit.

There is some talk about the Podesta/ efits for the Madaline Mcann case being released by intelligence serivices.. They where generated from some kind of video footage. That is why they look so identical..

Hope the put those two away for their crimes..

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The Podesta emails were hacked illegally. If it was done by an American agency, it would be very simple to figure out who the leaker was

lol No it would not..

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I saw the pics. And your right, it is a 9 year old case and the fact that the police "sketches" look very similar. If it were you or I we would be pulled on and questioned.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

That's what I thought, how is anyone going to figure who hacked the system.

Look how long it took to figure out the HRC the super duper smarty pants had an unsecured server in the basement of her home.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You however, on the first page call BS before anyone had time to look into the topic...which you typically do when it doesn't follow your political and social "requirements".

Actually, you are one who immediately believed it because it fits yourpolitical and social "requirements" . Infowars has a track record of lying. (Has Obama size your guns yet?) Check. It cites an anonymous source, making it impossible to verify. Check. There is no other independent source making the same claim. Check. There is nothing to research here.

Where in the world did you get the impression I believed it? I simply didn't deny it because I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH TO COMMENT. Which is EXACTLY why I commented to her. Neither does she. And THAT is the problem.

Too many, especially on the left acting like they have some knowledge about something they know nothing about and denying it simply because they don't like it. Then...we get those like you that support their ignorance.

Congrats!

edit on 12/5/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That's very interesting. Points to a type of internal coup or sorts by people who didn't want Clinton, not because she's a woman, but maybe because she's evilish.

Which brings us to the Podesta emails, and "pizzagate" along with Andrew Breitbart's past "relationship" the likes of Podesta and Soros, and his shadow and echo in the person of Steve Bannon.

This would lead me to suspect that investigations of the Clinton Foundation and Clinton machine in general have turned up evidence of corruption and perhaps worse.

The idea that Podesta was hacked by an internal agent, puts a whole new spin on all of this.

The absolutely massive blowback by the MSM on pizza gate and the Podesta email's "non"-reference to code for pedophilia with this shooter incident (who's also a part-time actor), seems to reveal, imho, a concerted effort to push back against it and against the prospect of such investigations leading to conclusions and to certain people, like John and his brother Tony, among others, which makes me think that Jake Tapper's spar with Flynn's son over it, could have far reaching intended &/or unintended consequences.

Way to go CNN for raising it to such heights while simply calling it completely fake and a hoax without any merit or substance of any kind - just when it was starting to die away on the Internet, thus re-sparking a massive interest in the subject and all of it's twists and turns, all of which taken together, while they do not have the power to indict or convict, most certainly do to get a real investigation going in earnest.

edit on 5-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Thank you for the info, I did not know that the shooter was a PT actor.

We will be seeing more about the story, there is too many people and too many emails. The FBI should be releasing the Weiner emails soon. We will see.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Thank you for the info, I did not know that the shooter was a PT actor.

We will be seeing more about the story, there is too many people and too many emails. The FBI should be releasing the Weiner emails soon. We will see.

I feel that CNN and Jake Tapper have given this the attention that it required now, not as mere hoaxed "fake news" but as something worthy of a real investigation even if it's behind the scenes, as a type of lynchpin to take down the whole network, starting with the Podestas.

Flynn and Bannon will probably see to it, unless Trump has something terrible in his closet with which to blackmail him into not pursuing this.

It's interesting the way the MSM reported this, as if a bunch of hoaxers produced it out of thin air and everyone just believed it, like an urban myth.

Edit: CNN have just bumped it back to the top of their front page with a new pic, same caption, as if it's the biggest news story there is in the world right now.

Are they ever running with this one, may they ram it right into a real investigation...

This isn't just to hype the "fake news" meme they've been pushing, but a set up of certain followers of Breitbart and InfoWars and haven't the MSM started to link the gunman to Info Wars and Alex Jones..

I think it's the beginning of a type of psyop, using CNN and the MSM as the vehicle to discredit those voices, but once again, I think it will come back to bite them on the ass.

If CNN is this up in arms over it, then I think it's fair to conclude that there's something to it, and that spar with Flynn's son, well I hope it helps prompt the Trump administration to action, using the mechanisms of investigation to find the children and arrest the perps and bring it all down both from within and without.

As a type of op, using this actor to go in and shoot a hole in the floor of the place, I think it's a message being sent to try to evoke a certain reation from Trump himself, or as a warning to him that if he or his administration is detected looking into it, then they can accuse him of a witch hunt based on nothing but unfounded conspiracy theory that's already been discredited and debunked (without having done so and that was Flynn's son's point).

Then eventually, some "Trump supporter" (God forbid) is going to go off, like a ticking time bomb, to make it appear that his Presidency is a destabilizing force that's ripping the country apart.

This is their last gasp.

It's a pretty effective one, until people really start looking into it, which they will now that CNN has made pizzagate and John Podesta a household name.

I could see Bannon the warrior doing something about this on behalf of his old friend.

Biggest scandal in history, next only to the one in the UK that seems to implicate the Royal family who Diana said were "evil".

Just the mere prospect of things like this being investigated, has prompted this entire spin, compliments of part time actor dude, who probably expects to be rewarded with some good gigs later on after he gets out of jail, with the Satanists who infest Hollywood.

edit on 6-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Regardless who is the source. The RUssia BS is the biggest lie of them all. If Russia can hack Hillary then they would have provided the 33k missing emails. Not provided the Podesta Pedo files. You think the Russians are that capable to targeting Podesta? Only an insider would know to target him because he is a Pedo. lol
edit on 6-12-2016 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I can think of 10 national security fails that agencies have done off the top of my head that are worse then anything Clinton so I seriously doubt this is true rather it's just more propaganda to feed the party hate machines.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I started a dedicated thread for the incident here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join