It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yeah Right , Pot calling the Kettle Black . Hollywood is the Scumbag Capital of the World . 99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth . Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish .

It's not the Pot calling the Kettle Black... it's the survivors pointing out the slimy predators and saying "beware... we see these scum bags everyday... Trump is an easy one to recognize."

Notice he still hasn't shown his taxes... he smooth talked you right past that one.

And let the church say, AMEN!

They get off topic quick I see lol. You are simply pointing out your agreement with Seth that BECAUSE they, the talent are the prey of the predatory "leeches" of showbizness they can simply smell the pile of sh*t a mile away

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie>>>. I don't buy his argument. Hollywood has the nastiest, greediest, self obsessed most perverted people in any kind of business and that's why they warmed up to Hillary so completely and were therefore at odds with Trump. Hillary makes Trump look like Ned Flanders. They'd like Trump if Hillary wasn't there to overshadow him. With Hillary they'd have a major ally and the darkest most twisted most vile aspects of their industry could continue and be supported. They'd be safe and all they'd have to do is convince the masses she is a human being. McFarlane is funny, some of his humor can be forced and truly warped. But he's constrained by the industry. If he could really be free to poke fun at everybody that deserves ridicule he'd offend his friends and the thin skinned on the left even more than the right.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: spiritualzombie>>>. Hollywood has the nastiest, greediest, self obsessed most perverted people in any kind of business and that's --
How Seth recognizes Trump as being of Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hollywood is also full of artists and visionaries who use stories to teach empathy, and challenge the minds of audiences. a great movie can help a person grow or feel inspired or compassion. The stories that really matter... and the obstacle in creating these amazing stories, the movies you love the most, are the people Seth is describing...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Whats the MSM narrative?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
They know a con man when they see it and yet Hollywood is full of Scientologists......
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL...... oh my poor poor child maybe someday you will learn how you have been brainwashed.
edit on 6-12-2016 by smurfzilla because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Soldiers, fine, they are on the ground fighting the fight.

Politicians I expect to remain professional at all times....thankfully this one revealed her psychopathy in that moment.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Maybe poor taste to some, but psychopathy? Seems a long stretch. I mean, on one hand we have supporters actually cheering Trump's proposal for torture-- and he's said even if it garners no intel 'they probably deserve anyway'--- and that gets cheers. As in YAY for torturing people. Feels disingenuous at best that the same people who cheer torture suddenly are offended by Hillary laughing at Gaddafi's death. And when did people become so sympathetic to Gaddafi?? Seems odd. Seems bullsh#tty.... and by the way... I think we can all agree Gaddafi earned the manner of his death. He earned it.

edit on 6-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

When did people become sympathetic to Ghaddaffi?

When those people decided to educate themselves on all aspects of the 2011 Arab Spring instead of blindly believing MSM.

Clearly not you though.

And I don't agree with Trump. I just prefer him over Hillary, given her history and Middle-eastern Saudi backers.
edit on 6-12-2016 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

True, he earned it for trying to help Africa prosper, by trying to provide water to drought stricken countries, by trying to introduce an african currency to trade for Oil instead of the US Dollar.

Please, educate yourself.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Fair enough, man. Peace be with Gaddafi. I would say for Hillary to laugh... I just don't think it's that unusual. And if soldiers in the action, seeing the blood spray can laugh, I think pretty much anyone in such positions can as well. It's the detachment and privilege of not being on the receiving end.

I'll agree to disagree on preferring Trump to Hillary.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Who cares what hack Seth Mcfarlane says!?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You do obviously or else you wouldn't be here complaining about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You do obviously or else you wouldn't be here complaining about it.

Wrong. Seth McFarlane is part of the ultra social justice terrorist squads thought police. I loathe his opinion. I'm here to say most of Hollywood DOESN'T hate Trump. Seth is a biased self serving shill.
edit on 7-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
“We’ve learned to recognize the blustery showmanship of a lying con man because we encounter it every day in our business.”

The funny thing about this statement is that Hollywood is a city of lying con men and women, so when they back Hillary, doesn't it mean that she is being backed by lying con men and women? I suppose I'm confused. We all know that the nuclear physicists in Hollyweird are smarter than we are, so I'm glad to know that we are being led being rocket scientists.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Wrong. Seth McFarlane is part of the ultra social justice terrorist squads thought police.

Ultra Social Justice Terrorist Squad Thought Police, huh???

Sounds perfectly rational to me.

You need to lay off the comic books I think.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

"We came, we saw, he died"

No, she ain't a slimy psychopath whatsoever.

That's so silly. As if Trump would not brag. As if soldiers haven't laughed at blowing people away. If it was anyone else you'd have no problem with it.

But, but... Trump!

(heh Been waiting for that...)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah Right , Pot calling the Kettle Black . Hollywood is the Scumbag Capital of the World . 99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth . Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish .

It's not the Pot calling the Kettle Black... it's the survivors pointing out the slimy predators and saying "beware... we see these scum bags everyday... Trump is an easy one to recognize."

Notice he still hasn't shown his taxes... he smooth talked you right past that one.

Yes, Trump is a Salesman. That's obvious. If he weren't I don't think he would have been able to get so many buildings constructed. Whether those ventures make a profit is another topic.

But at least he is trying. Liberal elites have just been concerned at keeping the things they are with everyone in poverty, along with the promise that "The Future will be Brighter". All the time it keeps getting darker.

edit on 9-12-2016 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Actors and other celebs only have the knowledge to emote other people's words and do what they are told. There should be running credits after each diatribe from these clowns, so we would at least know who gave them their talking points.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Why this makes perfect sense. Hollywood discerns that Trump is a blowhard and so they pick the obvious choice of Hillary, a career criminal, who steals food from impoverished Haitians and attends satanic rituals.

Now I understand the Hollywood mentality all the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join