It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: 3daysgone
yeah? what leader would that be?

It would have taken you less than a minute to check my profile.

Vermin Supreme is the only President you'll ever need
Vermin Supreme inevitable completely unforeseen victory celebration thread.
I have to apologize.

Whole systems a joke, there are no leaders worth electing, and everything is dominated by loud fools arguing over things that don't matter while the world around them burns to the ground.

yeah..sorry I asked.

You should be sorry for assuming I was a Clinton supporter just because I don't support trump.

Because, you know, the ignorance destroying this world and all.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yeah Right , Pot calling the Kettle Black . Hollywood is the Scumbag Capital of the World . 99.9 Percent of Americans would not Shed a Tear if it got Swallowed Up by the Earth . Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish .

It's not the Pot calling the Kettle Black... it's the survivors pointing out the slimy predators and saying "beware... we see these scum bags everyday... Trump is an easy one to recognize."

Notice he still hasn't shown his taxes... he smooth talked you right past that one.

Either that or MCFarlane is just jealous because he didn't think of it first.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
MacFarlane knows all about hate, he is one of the most untalented hated actors there.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think the most obvious answer is, Trump shows obvious signs of being a con man-- and people working in Hollywood see those bullsh#tters every day and can't stand them.

Trump is like an eBay ad with no pictures and no seller feedback with a description that only says "it's the best, you'll love it, trust me."

Everything about Trump's game screams fraud. Check out his endorsements. Palin, Giuliani, Putin, Bannon and the KKK.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Notice he still hasn't shown his taxes... he smooth talked you right past that one.

More like he saw that it wasn't a requirement to be elected President and ignored the people whining about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I think the most obvious answer is, Trump shows obvious signs of being a con man-- and people working in Hollywood see those bullsh#tters every day and can't stand them.

Trump is like an eBay ad with no pictures and no seller feedback with a description that only says "it's the best, you'll love it, trust me."

Everything about Trump's game screams fraud. Check out his endorsements. Palin, Giuliani, Putin, Bannon and the KKK.

If folks in Hollywood were really that good at spotting a scam, they would have seen through Obama, but they didn't.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The irony of this all is here is a site full of conspiracy theorists who all gather around to defend someone who is exact the type of person that should be under this type of scrutiny.

1) Sues everyone who's wronged him rather than diplomatically correcting it
2) Hires capitalist pigs / Wall Street Bankers
3) Refuses to reveal his finances despite all his opponents doing otherwise
5) Participates in covert meetings with foreign leaders
6) Personal wealth directly tied to his economic policy
7) Sponsors multi level marketing schemes
And much more to list.

"Making America Great Again." is a slogan you get from used car salesman...it means absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananasam
The irony of this all is here is a site full of conspiracy theorists who all gather around to defend someone who is exact the type of person that should be under this type of scrutiny.

And much more to list.

"Making America Great Again." is a slogan you get from used car salesman...it means absolutely nothing.

He's not a politician, or even a statesman.

1) He's a businessman
2) He's a businessman
3) Not a requirement
4) You forgot a #4
5) He isn't President yet
6) He's a businessman
7) He's a businessman

ad nauseum

"Make America Great Again" is a much better slogan than "Hope and Change", "Yes We Can", "Forward", "I'm With Her", "She's my Champion", etc. drivel we get from the Democrats.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
MacFarlane knows all about hate, he is one of the most untalented hated actors there.

Live Action Actor, probably. I don't like the guy's politics but I can't deny he is a very talented voice actor and singer, as well as comedy writer.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

More like he saw that it wasn't a requirement to be elected President and ignored the people whining about it.

Trump was one of those whining about Clinton releasing her taxes though.

He's a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
“We live and work amongst his kind every day here. His tactics are those employed by the shiftiest of agents, lawyers, and publicists,” the actor said in a long note. “We’ve learned to recognize the blustery showmanship of a lying con man because we encounter it every day in our business.” -Seth MacFarlane

I see. You, and many like you are willing to work with people like this because it benefits you in the form of a nice fat bank account.

You can leave Hollywood if it is so bad. Many of you can. Easily. You choose not to because you have become accustomed to living a particular lifestyle that it has afforded you.

Is Hollywood okay with the public giving bad reviews on movies before watching them? Condemning them based on trailers alone? I doubt it. With many of your movies, I wish I had stopped at the trailer. It was better than the full movie. It just goes to show you. There is no way of knowing what things will be like until it happens.

How about letting Trump be president. Actually do his job. Before basing everything on a trailer.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2470

Why wait and see when his promises are an assault on American values. I waited long enough to hear him out, what his ideas are-- and the guy proved himself to be a bag of sh#t. He's a known fraud and a mentally unfit narcissist.

Who says, “I will be the greatest jobs president that God has ever created.”?

Who says, "I can be more presidential than anybody."?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Donald Trump relies on a simple phrase: ‘Believe me’
www.google.com... .html

He utters the phrase whether he’s talking about military officers executing his orders (“They’re not going to refuse me. Believe me”), destroying the Islamic State (“We will. Believe me”), or a lawsuit against Trump University (“Believe me, I’ll win that case.”)

“Believe me — that’s the phrase really of a used car salesman. ‘Believe me, this car is great. Just wait till you get this baby out on the highway.’ ”

Used car sales man, Hollywood con man... very similar. A Hollywood con man will promise the best players will be attached, all the A-listers you can imagine-- the very best of the best.

"I'll chose the best people for my administration" - Trump promises.

And like a sh#t Hollywood con man, after you sign on, the results end up being D list talent...

...Like Sarah Palin, Rudy Giuliani, and Steve Bannon.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Donald Trump relies on a simple phrase: ‘Believe me’
www.google.com... .html

He utters the phrase whether he’s talking about military officers executing his orders (“They’re not going to refuse me. Believe me”), destroying the Islamic State (“We will. Believe me”), or a lawsuit against Trump University (“Believe me, I’ll win that case.”)

“Believe me — that’s the phrase really of a used car salesman. ‘Believe me, this car is great. Just wait till you get this baby out on the highway.’ ”

Used car sales man, Hollywood con man... very similar. A Hollywood con man will promise the best players will be attached, all the A-listers you can imagine-- the very best of the best.

"I'll chose the best people for my administration" - Trump promises.

And like a sh#t Hollywood con man, after you sign on, the results end up being D list talent...

...Like Sarah Palin, Rudy Giuliani, and Steve Bannon.

Donald Trump is your president, deal with it!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

He's a fraud. You've been conned. Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He's a fraud. You've been conned. Deal with it.

Every president we have had in the last 40 years are cons and frauds and I/we have made it this far so yea I can deal with it but can you?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: bananasam

And much more to list.

He's not a politician, or even a statesman.

1) He's a businessman
2) He's a businessman
3) Not a requirement
4) You forgot a #4
5) He isn't President yet
6) He's a businessman
7) He's a businessman

ad nauseum

"Make America Great Again" is a much better slogan than "Hope and Change", "Yes We Can", "Forward", "I'm With Her", "She's my Champion", etc. drivel we get from the Democrats.

I do take interest in how you try and defend such contradictions ordinary people would never get away with.

Points for trying, but someone's job does not excuse them from ethical and transparency failures.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Nope sorry. You don't get to just broad stroke the entire history of U.S. Presidents as frauds and cons. Trump is an actual fraud.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Nope sorry. You don't get to just broad stroke the entire history of U.S. Presidents as frauds and cons. Trump is an actual fraud.

Ah, but you get to do it though.

Oh yea 40 years is not the entire history of the United States.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join