It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yea, and Hollywood understands America and our struggles. They are the voice of hard pressed Americans who suffer from a shrinking middle class.

See how stupid that sounds?

Yea, and silver spoon billionare understands America and our struggles. he is the voice of hard pressed Americans who suffer from a shrinking middle class.

See how stupid that sounds?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

As opposed to the Clinton's who made a quarter billion proving they'll sell power and influence? I'll take it. Most people have a problem with his ego, maybe he doesn't want to be remembered as a horrible president.

I made my choice and I'll live with it. I knew the other option would keep this broken system just that.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

More like he saw that it wasn't a requirement to be elected President and ignored the people whining about it.

Trump was one of those whining about Clinton releasing her taxes though.

He's a hypocrite.

And she was foolish enough to do it.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And she was foolish enough to do it.

What was so foolish about it???

There wasn't anything wrong with what she provided and people wanted to see them. They should show them. Public officials shouldn't have anything to hide from the people and the people wanted to see them.

Or do you like being lied to???

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: justme2470

Why wait and see when his promises are an assault on American values.

Who's values are those? The ones that ask to lose jobs to illegals, ignore rule of law and be shot in the back by radicals?

I waited long enough to hear him out, what his ideas are-- and the guy proved himself to be a bag of sh#t. He's a known fraud and a mentally unfit narcissist.

He hasn't even become President yet. You haven't even waited, period.

Who says, “I will be the greatest jobs president that God has ever created.”?

Every President, basically.

Who says, "I can be more presidential than anybody."?

Every President, basically.

Bad Hollywood acting. Irony.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananasam

The irony of this all is here is a site full of conspiracy theorists who all gather around to defend someone who is exact the type of person that should be under this type of scrutiny.

1) Sues everyone who's wronged him rather than diplomatically correcting it
2) Hires capitalist pigs / Wall Street Bankers
3) Refuses to reveal his finances despite all his opponents doing otherwise
5) Participates in covert meetings with foreign leaders
6) Personal wealth directly tied to his economic policy
7) Sponsors multi level marketing schemes
And much more to list.

"Making America Great Again." is a slogan you get from used car salesman...it means absolutely nothing.

He's not a politician, or even a statesman.

1) He's a businessman
2) He's a businessman
3) Not a requirement
4) You forgot a #4
5) He isn't President yet
6) He's a businessman
7) He's a businessman

ad nauseum

"Make America Great Again" is a much better slogan than "Hope and Change", "Yes We Can", "Forward", "I'm With Her", "She's my Champion", etc. drivel we get from the Democrats.

I do take interest in how you try and defend such contradictions ordinary people would never get away with.

Points for trying, but someone's job does not excuse them from ethical and transparency failures.

I'm not defending Trump. I'm deconstructing the terrible arguments being made against him.

Emotional arguments and saying "that's not how it's normally done!" have no effect on the most non-political president in recent memory.

There are no rules or script for the President-elect aside from security briefings and building a cabinet. If there was such a script, Trump would burn it. He's not an actor. He's reality TV.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The faults/flaws that gripe us the most about other people are the things we can't stand in our own personality.
Could Seth be looking in a mirror?

Too bad, some people can't think for themselves and take the opinions of their heroes to be truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope sorry. You don't get to just broad stroke the entire history of U.S. Presidents as frauds and cons.

Fair point, just the Democrats and liberal/progressives.

Trump is an actual fraud.

Wait and see!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I'm not defending Trump.

Yes. Yes you are. Very much so and you have been for a while now.

He's not an actor. He's reality TV.

Ok. So that made a lot of sense. Nope, nothing wrong with that statement.

Do you honestly think anyone is buying that BS??? Do you think this makes you look credible, because it doesn't.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What was so foolish about it???

That she did it.

There wasn't anything wrong with what she provided and people wanted to see them. They should show them. Public officials shouldn't have anything to hide from the people and the people wanted to see them.

Trump wasn't a public official at the time. And there is no requirement to do so.

Or do you like being lied to???

If I recall, Trump said he would present them after he was done with his audit. Why didn't Obama tell the IRS to close out the audit before the election?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm not defending Trump.

Yes. Yes you are. Very much so and you have been for a while now.

Believe what you want. I'm enjoying the stages of grief from the libs.

Ok. So that made a lot of sense. Nope, nothing wrong with that statement.

Do you honestly think anyone is buying that BS??? Do you think this makes you look credible, because it doesn't.

Believe what you want. I'm enjoying the stages of grief

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

"We came, we saw, he died"

No, she ain't a slimy psychopath whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

That she did it.

That's not a reason. She did it because others in the past have done it. Because it's become part of the process even if not mandated. She did it because the people asked her to.

Trump wasn't a public official at the time. And there is no requirement to do so.

Yeah, no sh*t. But he's trying to become one. You're just deflecting like a lying politician would do.

If I recall, Trump said he would present them after he was done with his audit. Why didn't Obama tell the IRS to close out the audit before the election?

Do you think he's going to??? And if he does are you going to say how stupid it was of him like you're saying about everyone else now??? I'm guessing "No" on both of those questions.

Because that isn't Obama's job and there is no reason he should have to do that anyway. That's a stupid question for a lot of reasons.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Right. You're a troll.

We all know this. Well, most of us do anyway. But I'm always glad to hear you admit it and make it part of the public record for others to see first hand.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sorry, OP. Ronald Regan was "of Hollywoood..."

Trump is of New York, City.

So, there goes that (and whoever Seth McFarland is) point.

I guess it was a point...not sure since the majority of Americans have better things to worry about than some mega rich Hollywood type's opinion about the president WE elected.

I honestly could go the rest of my life without hearing anything from anyone in "Hollywood" about why they think Trump is something, that he's not.

Those types sold out long ago and probably did some very morally bankrupt things to get where they are.

Yeah, I don't need an opinion or sound bite, video or article from anyone like that. They're 1000% clueless when it relates to how the majority of us feel or what it's like to actually work your tail off for a living.

I HIGHLY doubt "Seth" gives AF about me or mine, or yours or anyone that's not in his circle of Special Hollywood Hipster Snowflakes. And the feeling is quite mutual.

edit on 4-12-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The irony of this all is here is a site full of conspiracy theorists who all gather around to defend someone who is exact the type of person that should be under this type of scrutiny.

1) Sues everyone who's wronged him rather than diplomatically correcting it
2) Hires capitalist pigs / Wall Street Bankers
3) Refuses to reveal his finances despite all his opponents doing otherwise
5) Participates in covert meetings with foreign leaders
6) Personal wealth directly tied to his economic policy
7) Sponsors multi level marketing schemes
And much more to list.

"Making America Great Again." is a slogan you get from used car salesman...it means absolutely nothing.

He's not a politician, or even a statesman.

1) He's a businessman
2) He's a businessman
3) Not a requirement
4) You forgot a #4
5) He isn't President yet
6) He's a businessman
7) He's a businessman

ad nauseum

"Make America Great Again" is a much better slogan than "Hope and Change", "Yes We Can", "Forward", "I'm With Her", "She's my Champion", etc. drivel we get from the Democrats.

This. All day.

Lol at "Hope & Change" I cannot believe I fell for that BS.

After 8 years of Obama, all I have is some change (until my next paycheck) and very little hope. The thought of Hillary becoming POTUS? That left me with a sick and desolate feeling...literally.

And then came Trump.

Maybe I'll actually get more than a 0.40 cent raise per year? Finally! Maybe we'll find a way to bring back good paying manufacturing jobs? End that disaster called The Affordable Care Act? And maybe, just maybe, we won't have to support millions of illegal immigrants who are living high on the hog...

Btw: For the haters saying my crappy raises are all my fault, I've got a bachelor's and master's in my field and perform my job exceptionally well. I show up on time, always help my coworkers, complete everything that needs to be completed, rarely complain or gossip or stir up drama and have been in my field for nearly 20 years.

So, it's not for a lack of trying...It is this fake economy and Obummercare that's impacted my income and livelihood the last 8 years.

edit on 4-12-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: 3daysgone
yeah? what leader would that be?

It would have taken you less than a minute to check my profile.

Vermin Supreme is the only President you'll ever need
Vermin Supreme inevitable completely unforeseen victory celebration thread.
I have to apologize.

Whole systems a joke, there are no leaders worth electing, and everything is dominated by loud fools arguing over things that don't matter while the world around them burns to the ground.

yeah..sorry I asked.

You should be sorry for assuming I was a Clinton supporter just because I don't support trump.

Because, you know, the ignorance destroying this world and all.

Yes, when you told me who you supported ignorance did come to mind.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That she did it.

That's not a reason. She did it because others in the past have done it. Because it's become part of the process even if not mandated. She did it because the people asked her to.

So she played by the old rules. That was her call. We see what it got her.

Yeah, no sh*t. But he's trying to become one. You're just deflecting like a lying politician would do.

I'm stating what happened.

Do you think he's going to??? And if he does are you going to say how stupid it was of him like you're saying about everyone else now??? I'm guessing "No" on both of those questions.

At this point, who knows? Maybe on Jan 20 he'll tell the IRS to drop the audit and we'll see. I won't hold my breath.

Previously my stance was that I would be disappointed if Trump didn't reveal the info before the election. It doesn't appear to have hurt him any. Since it's not a requirement I have a hard time getting upset about the issue.

Because that isn't Obama's job and there is no reason he should have to do that anyway. That's a stupid question for a lot of reasons.

Yet Obama had no problem criticizing Trump for not making the records public, while fully knowing the reasons why Trump was withholding the information. Basic legal confidentiality and minimizing information to auditors is standard corporate procedure.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Right. You're a troll.

We all know this. Well, most of us do anyway. But I'm always glad to hear you admit it and make it part of the public record for others to see first hand.

Thank you.

Me? Troll? I'm not the ones harping on and on about his tax returns.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

"We came, we saw, he died"

No, she ain't a slimy psychopath whatsoever.

That's so silly. As if Trump would not brag. As if soldiers haven't laughed at blowing people away. If it was anyone else you'd have no problem with it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join