It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth MacFarlane Breaks Down Why Most Of Hollywood Hates Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Trump actually settled on $25 million for the honor of being labeled a fraud... by agreeing to payout the people he defrauded.
edit on 4-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
How long into Trump's presidency will you guys keep deflecting criticism of him by comparing him to Clinton?

How bout at least 6 years, like the Obama worshippers did with Bush.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Trump actually settled on $25 million for the honor of being labeled a fraud... by agreeing to payout the people he defrauded.

Yet Obama is not a fraud when he lied to the American people about the healthcare b.s?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yea cause only politicians can run and manipulate the country. Are designed to use speech tones and hand gestures to subcautiously trick and con the masses.

Last I knew we hired "con man" for over 200 years Seth. At least this guy is conning world to get our buisnesses back from ungrateful nations who feed on our industry to survive and slander our name.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shr00mz

Seems like the common defense Trump supporters use is "they're all sh#t, con men, frauds" to justify their own pathetic choice.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The only pathetic choice was those on the losing side.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yea... exactly.

I never got healthcare, instead I struggled trying pay rent, electric, water, car payments, car insurance and only had $200 to feed family of four. Yet I've paid $700 total in fines for being poor. Thanks Obama.

Hard being white too.
edit on 4-12-2016 by Shr00mz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Did you know he's also admitted to Self Dealing through his charity - - - which was never legal in the first place.

The guy is a "what's good for me" crook.

Let's compare Hillary's civilian life dealings to Trump's. Who comes out the dirtiest?

Can't honestly compare political dealings. Trump doesn't have any.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shr00mz

Yea... exactly.

I never got healthcare, instead I struggled trying pay rent, electric, water, car payments, car insurance and only had $200 to feed family of four. Yet I've paid $700 total in fines for being poor. Thanks Obama.

Hard being white too.

cut the crap...I'm a white male, got fired in my forties, and went back to school, and paid for it myself over time....got a good paying job out of it. Obama didn't have anything to do with it, take responsibility for your own life....wah, wah, I'm from the rust belt and lost my job, and now someone owes me a job.....wah, wah, I don't want to move, I don't want to make the effort to get trained in something new, the democrats are the ones to blame, not big business, not millionaires and billionaires, not technology, not republicans...ONLY DEMOCRATS!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shr00mz

Yea... exactly.

Hard being white too.

He's calling his opponents losers. You are better than that. Someone like you is part of a community that has been ignored, but you can voice your cause in better ways.

I would urge you to contemplate how a cabinet full of Goldman Sachs employees can empathize with you. Also consider that Trump fits the same model as most sleazy salesman - they promise an easy solution to an extremely complex problem only to screw you even more than where you started.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If you think you can spot a conartist and you did not spot Hillary you suck at spotting a conartist.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It'd be hard for anybody to screw us as much as the America hating, racist, narcissist Obama! It will be so nice to have a president that is not always apologizing, lecturing and shaking his finger at us. I didn't like him when he was running, came to dislike him even more when he got in office and am SO GLAD he will be gone and I will never have to look at or hear him again.

Trump is sure not perfect and he may be a real ass when he gets in office, but he did something Clinton wasn't able to do and that's to get people to vote for her. I know a lot of people that voted for Trump and most are intelligent enough to have done the research on both Clinton and Trump. Some thing I can't say about a whole lot of Obama voters! Along the way we discovered things about Clinton that we didn't like. She, just like Obama, wants to push us in a direction we don't want to go and things we think are WRONG. Trump offered an alternative. If it turns our we were wrong, there's another election in 4 years and we can send him packing.

Both parties paved the way for Trump. Obama got elected because we were sick of Bush and now Trump has been elected because we are sick of Obama and his policies. Neither party offered up a decent candidate and Trump was smart enough to address the problems that those of us that are not wealthy, struggle to keep a roof over our heads and food on he table deal with. Clinton has never done a day's worth of honest labor in her life. Why would we want to elect someone that doesn't have a clue what we deal with every day?

Seth Meters and his Hollywood buddies just need to keep their mouths shut. They have pretty cushy lives and don't have to deal with or worry about the things we deal with because their banks accounts are full. They are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites telling us how we should vote and that we made a mistake and so on. As if they are one bit smarter than the rest of us! Most of them wouldn't have the faintest idea how to make a living if they didn't get paid for memorizing lines in others people's stories.

The only thing they have been successful at doing for me is making sure I stay OUT of movie theaters. I refuse to spend a dime of my money to help pay for their lavish lifestyles.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Obama is not a fraud when he lied to the American people about the healthcare b.s?

It's not Obama who lied, it's the insurance companies.
Remember Obama had tons of meetings with them before passing Obamacare and they told him that if he made everyone get insurance it wouldn't be expensive, people could keep their policies, etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Obama is not a fraud when he lied to the American people about the healthcare b.s?

It's not Obama who lied, it's the insurance companies.
Remember Obama had tons of meetings with them before passing Obamacare and they told him that if he made everyone get insurance it wouldn't be expensive, people could keep their policies, etc.

Actually that's not true at all and it's a proven fact Obama and the whitehouse knew from the start this would raise prices.

Keep lying though!

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

www.nbcnews.com...

"As a consequence of us getting 30 million additional people healthcare, at the margins that's going to increase our costs — we knew that," the president told reporters during a White House press conference.

"We didn't think that we were going to cover 30 million people for free."

thehill.com...

Except he not only promised free, he promised money back in the pocket.

He lied, he admits he lied.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Seriously, how old are you. This isn't YouTube mate.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

And if it was Obama none of you would shut up about it. It's a cold hard fact that him being the only president elect in the country's history not to release his tax returns obviously implies foul play or something to hide. Otherwise he'd have done it immediately. There is no debate here.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

The only pathetic choice was those on the losing side.

Per last count, the "losing side" is the majority of the country and we're not going anywhere. Perhaps you should consider that this is still a democratic republic and you still have to live side by side with your countrymen who preferred a different outcome.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

She comes off so slimey that America chose to buy the snake oil instead.

Actually America chose her by more than 2.5 Million votes.

The people chose Hillary, the System picked Trump.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Wow...

That's a serious set of blinders you're wearing today...

She doesn't come off as slimy...? OK, a good many disagree with you.

I find it very amusing that in support of she who shall not be named you accuse those who support Trump as being bought...

Considering she sold what little soul she has left long, long ago.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

you are wrong, the people of new york and california chose hillary. the rest of us did not.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join