It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some are still trying to push fake planes due to POOR understanding & observational skills.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You think that some of the 911 truthers out in yuotube land would learn from their mistakes but no they try to find new ways to confirm their BS ideas this is a classic example.

On youtube 911Planeshoax just updated 2 weeks ago trying to still claim the planes were a hoax.

Now a 3d model of the towers is impossed on a map a 3d line of the flight path to the South Tower impact is added and videos compared to it they match BUT still they try to push the no planes with some disingeneous claims. Now these people are supposed to be itelligent eductaed people some very qualified in their fields YET they they exhibit the optical observational skills of a blind person. Lets look at 2 hilarious examples from this video above. At 13:00 in the video R D Hall shows a picture on the left of the tower wall panels on the right is a picture of what looks like could be core column steel he then claims the picture on the right is steel that wall panels were constructed from you can see from the cross section they are NOT the same is so obvious it's laughable.

Now the next one I really like Dr Judy (beam weapons) Wood ex Professor of Engineering Mechancis pity help anybody that studied under her.

She decides to focus on the wings and especially the wing tips claim that they sliced though the wall columns, a still from video below.

There is NO evidence there that the wing tip cut through the wall steel what you see is that it CUT through the ALUMINIUM cladding panels that are on the outside of the buildings.

They make claims about cartoon physics etc but what is painfully OBVIOUS that these 2 educated people really have NO observational skills what so ever and it seems very little understanding of material strengths under dynamic loadings or how the towers were constructed.

Other major maistaken assumptions seem to be that whatching 25-30 frames per second video is good enough to investigate high speed collisions and that the steel was sliced if you look at the impact hole column trees failed at joints so BOLTS failed and of course half of the wall was GLASS between the wall columns.

If anyone thinks a softer object can never pass through a harder object please watch and explain this.

What is more worrying is that folk get sucked in by these claims I think because of preconcieved ideas of what happened and then making the evidence seem to fit without having a real close look.

edit on 2-12-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2016 by wmd_2008 because: video links

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
POOR understanding & observational skills or......
About once a year after 911 I would spend about 10 minutes looking into what this 911 conspiracy talk was about. Right away I would find outrageous claims and videos.
If the objective is to get regular people to keep believing that 911 truthers are crazy conspiracy theorists then these kind of videos need to be out there, front and center.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

so you believe the US government CONSPIRACY THEORY that 19 arabs did it, armed with box cutters?

congratulations.

// end sarcasm

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

so you believe the US government CONSPIRACY THEORY that 19 arabs did it, armed with box cutters?

congratulations.

// end sarcasm

It is certainly a better explanation than holographic planes and death rays from space. If there was a Government conspiracy, what better way than to allow someone else to do it with non-magical means?

I think that the actual Federal Government conspiracy was a cover-up of Bush Administration incompetent appointees and the NYC conspiracy was the cover-up of the use of substandard building materials during construction of the towers.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The CIA already had the plans drawn up before JFK's face was blown off. It was called Northwoods, complete with flying a remote controlled plane into buildings to incite terror, among others, and was even signed by the Chief of Staff. It was all gonna be blamed on Cuba, baby. JFK is the only reason it didn't happen. He stopped it.

To think those same psychos wouldn't try today, especially when war profits are off the charts, is absurd.
The only people that need critical thinking are the ones who think 9/11 happened the way the government says.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

congratulations.

// end sarcasm

It is certainly a better explanation than holographic planes and death rays from space. If there was a Government conspiracy, what better way than to allow someone else to do it with non-magical means?

I think that the actual Federal Government conspiracy was a cover-up of Bush Administration incompetent appointees and the NYC conspiracy was the cover-up of the use of substandard building materials during construction of the towers.

Questions.

Do directed energy weapons exist?

www.airforcetimes.com...

Does holographic technology exist?

www.historycommons.org...
( This article shows it's military application being developed back in 1994.)

Do you acknowledge that the military has technology that is secret to the public?

So then why is this idea so implausible? Just because these methods have never been employed on the world's stage before?

As far as observation skills, have you ever seen this famous video of a "plane" defying the laws of physics on 9/11? Please tell me your opinion of the vid.

youtu.be...
edit on 2-12-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well, it would help if he knew the construction of the towers, and understood physics and perspective to begin with as far as that last video goes.

As for holograms, they have to be broadcast onto some kind of medium. They can't be broadcast into thin air, and made to move ultra smoothly, with sound effects going on too.
edit on 12/2/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

congratulations.

// end sarcasm

Andddd what about WTC7

Nuff said

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Forget the narration of the video, what about the part that clearly shows the plane's wing passing behind the adjacent building?

Any thoughts as to how this could happen?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yeah, that's the perspective part. It's not behind the other tower, it only looks like it is in the video.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

congratulations.

// end sarcasm

Andddd what about WTC7

Nuff said

"Nuff said?" WTC 7 didn't need any magic to fall either. Fire further weakened a building damaged by WTC falling on it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Yeah, that's the perspective part. It's not behind the other tower, it only looks like it is in the video.

Ummmm. But how does it only LOOK that way? There's no basis of an optical illusion at play. You can clearly see that wing disappearing behind the building which is indicative of only two scenarios:

A.) An actual hologram

B.) A CGI application

Do you have a third scenario?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

congratulations.

// end sarcasm

Questions.

Do directed energy weapons exist?

www.airforcetimes.com...

Does holographic technology exist?

www.historycommons.org...
( This article shows it's military application being developed back in 1994.)

Do you acknowledge that the military has technology that is secret to the public?

So then why is this idea so implausible? Just because these methods have never been employed on the world's stage before?

As far as observation skills, have you ever seen this famous video of a "plane" defying the laws of physics on 9/11? Please tell me your opinion of the vid.

youtu.be...

Of course directed energy weapons exist. Lasers are directed energy weapons.

Certainly the military has technology that is secret to the public. You would be amazed.

It is implausible because there would be no reason to do it and no real way to do it. In any plot, simple is best. The more complicated things are, the easier it is to discover the plot. Hologram planes are about as complicated as it gets.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

...and the more complicated, in most cases, the more people have to be in the know.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It looks that way because the building is in front of the tower, not beyond it. It's an optical illusion.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The building is in FRONT of the towers, not behind it like he claimed in the video.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

In this case the most simple plan would've left too many variables up in the air. Yes, you and I don't know very much about sophisticated hologram technology. But to the experts that do, this may have actually been an easier method.

To use holograms instead of real planes would offer the following benefits:

- There would be little to no chance of the planes missing their target. This is very significant since we were told that amateur pilots hit their targets perfectly at over 500 mph while being in a commercial aircraft cockpit for the first time.

- There would be no chance whatsoever of a plane only partially penetrating the building and having massive pieces of wreckage fall to the street below. If that had happened, you can bet many cameras would've captured the debris.

- No chance of hijackers being overrun by passengers.

This theory only sounds so ridiculous to the average person because we simply don't know how developed this technology is.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The building is in FRONT of the towers, not behind it like he claimed in the video.

I'm not interested in what the narrator says, I'm objectively watching what was shown. If anyone could find the address of that building, we'd have some clarity. But nonetheless, it doesn't look like an optical illusion to me.

This wasn't the only example of that exact same anomaly happening that day. Remember the crane?

youtu.be...

It's hard to explain this one as an optical illusion. What say you?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I'm not interested in what the narrator says, I'm objectively watching what was shown. If anyone could find the address of that building, we'd have some clarity. But nonetheless, it doesn't look like an optical illusion to me.

There is a wealth of debunking on this one, out there. Not only is there an address, but I believe there is a 3-D map of the buildings, as well.

I'll look for it, but you really should at least attempt to review the debunking of this particular claim yourself.

None of this is to say I believe the OS -- I do not -- but the holographic/CGI plane stuff just poisons the well.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ok...Here is a great bird's eye pic showing the building is actually in front of the tower and not beyond it:

<<   2  3  4 >>

join