It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some are still trying to push fake planes due to POOR understanding & observational skills.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Of course I can't do that. But you also cannot show me another example of 767's flying at 700 ft. altitude in Manhattan.

It because aircraft do not fly over Manhattan ....!!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Number of aircraft have hit buildings in Manhattan

B25 into Empire State Building - 1945

Coast Guard C 45 into 40 Wall street - 1947

Yankee pitcher Corey Littell hit building flying light sport plane - 2005

www.bing.com... 9&FORM=VRDGAR

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Of course I can't do that. But you also cannot show me another example of 767's flying at 700 ft. altitude in Manhattan.

It because aircraft do not fly over Manhattan ....!!

Exactly! That's my point. Holograms normally don't either. So there's no basis to provide an example. That's what I was getting at.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

edit on 12/3/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Are you acting stupid ?

I never ask for a hologram over New York I asked for an example of an aircraft sized holgram projected into thin air in DAY LIGHT.

See if you can find an example ANYWHERE.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

John Lear is not as bright as you think, you just have to look as his Moon theories !

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
dbl post

edit on 3-12-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The building is in FRONT of the towers, not behind it like he claimed in the video.

I'm not interested in what the narrator says, I'm objectively watching what was shown. If anyone could find the address of that building, we'd have some clarity. But nonetheless, it doesn't look like an optical illusion to me.

This wasn't the only example of that exact same anomaly happening that day. Remember the crane?

youtu.be...

It's hard to explain this one as an optical illusion. What say you?

This one is quite interesting during a live broadcast.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Low res youtube video of POOR quality which was actually explained in the op video

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

clearly you did not watch it.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That's a different angle to the videos usually posted but still looks like a large plane in the distance in a high speed dive headed directly for the tower. The video has been compressed who knows how many times so the quality has suffered a lot, the original unprocessed video would be much clearer if it was available for viewing.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

clearly you did not watch it.

YOU did not watch the video in the OP even RD Hall says it's a plane.. If you. can't mahe the effort to watch or read the evidence don't bother commenting

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The lack of responce from cetain members tells us a lot

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Maybe you have seen this video and maybe not, but I watched it and it demonstrates what I suggested in my earlier post. Watch it or don't, but I think a great deal of people are in complete denial to this day over the events that transpired that day and the OS will never be accepted by me, ever.

I am not in denial, I have used my critical thinking and common sense to recognize what utter BS they shoved down our throats that day and every day since.

They never gave that entire fiasco a proper investigation and only revealed what they wanted to reveal about it.

It was a CRIME scene and they washed it all away and carried it to landfills and shipped it across the sea.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

IF a real commercial airplane did hit those towers, at the point of impact they would have bounced off in pieces and crumbled to the ground. They could not have penetrated the way they claim they did.

As YOU don't understand what happens in a high speed collison let me ask you this IF I PROVE TO YOU that your statement above is total and utter BS how many more of your beliefs about this event will be the same.

Using your logic from above this is impossible.

I hope to finish another thread later today which will SHOW comparing a previous event with 9/11 how many truther claims are BS

edit on 9-12-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

You do know WTC debris were hand searched for remains, personal effects, and evidence at the WTC site as needed. Even bucket by bucket at times. Law enforcement and experts were on site. The debris were segregated and sent to landfill staging areas. Steel was marked with save and samples taken for metallurgical analysis.

At the landfills, they ran small debris through conveyor belts under the inspection of law enforcement. Remains, personal effects, and evidence was collected and given to the FBI. As an example, over 300 wrist watches were collected. Over 19,000 human remains collect. 6,000 of the remains could fit in test tubes.

The debris was treated as part of a crime investigation. Know what was not present, demolition shrapnel with victims. Know what else was not present, metallurgical evidence steel worked on by demolitions/ incendiaries. Know what else was not present, steel prepared for demolitions, blasting cap fragments, shape charge fragments, ignition systems, nor remote detonation devices.

Just more facts and truths the movement hides to push false narratives. You would think a truth movement would rely on transparency, not the suppression of facts and pushing false narratives.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

And the above is in the context Jones / Gauge claim the only way the WTC buildings could reach the witnessed collapse speed was with the aid of floor by floor detonation of demolitions/incendiaries. Is that wrong?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I used to believe the official story for a number of years, but realized more than 10 years ago that I had been deceived and the official story was false.

That said, I do not believe that holographic airplanes were involved AT ALL. All "truthers" are not the same, we have individual differences. Why do you paint with such a broad brush?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Thats the trouble with the truth movement it's a pick and mix of theories that in itself should ring alarm bells.

edit on 10-12-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: pteridine

I used to believe the official story for a number of years, but realized more than 10 years ago that I had been deceived and the official story was false.

That said, I do not believe that holographic airplanes were involved AT ALL. All "truthers" are not the same, we have individual differences. Why do you paint with such a broad brush?

This thread was about those who regularly regurgitate holograms and "dustification" in their fantasies of a government sponsored demolition of the WTC.
As I have said, I do think that there were plots but after the fact. One was a CYA move on the part of Bush Administration incompetent appointees who ignored warnings by their own subordinates and the other was the Port Authority cover-up of the use of substandard building materials during construction of the towers. The people in the Bush Administration at the time couldn't find their butts with both hands if they were on fire and the rush job was to sweep their failings under the rug. That these dolts could have planned a demolition and kept it hidden is beyond belief. The collapses happened as stated; heated steel under load becomes plastic. It doesn't take much, depending on the loads involved, and structural failure is a certainty if left unchecked.
Jones is a publicity hound, as are the folks at A&E, and what they have to say is almost always wrong but plays to the poor souls who want conspiracy and will literally buy their products. Jones paper is so full of holes that it would never have been published had they not slipped it though a pay-to-publish website.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join