It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25th Amendment Could Declare Trump Mentally Unfit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Of course he is mentally unfit. Doesn't anyone here follow his Twitter account?

Regardless, he will be president, so the world needs to come to terms with that and stop clutching at straws.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This thread shows a remarkable number of people who are afraid of winning bigly.

I would invite you all to remember this classic Clinton campaign advert:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

WTF and you bothered to post something stupid like this,if anyone is incompetant the whole world saw Hillary on stage,what a lame remark

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Like conservatives didn't try to accuse Obama of everything under the sun.

Muslim, communist or birther.

Take your pic.

Sucks when people turn the tables doesn't it.

His name is Barack Hussein Obama and he was raised by a communist.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
Oy vey..............What's next ??...
Maybe all they really need to do is meet up at Hillary's Hell House and sacrifice Rachel Maddow to Moloch

Oh no not Rachel Madcow Maddow.
OK go ahead I never liked her anyway. But she was a good comedic distraction.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Also mentally unfit.......

This!!!

Second

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Anyhow, carry on. Has anyone made sure that Ivanka isn't a russian spy? she could be..makes sense..~stirs the pot a bit

Ah, yes, the American-born Ivanka Trump must be a Russian spy because her mother was born in... err... Czechoslovakia. Which as every American knows, is the same thing as Russia. Apart from all the hatred after decades of occupation.

But her mother was a foreigner with a silly accent, damn it, so she must be a Russian spy!

Bam! now it has legs!

(post by BlueMule removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Based on what?

That he wants to put America first?

Yep, he must be insane.

SMH

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Tell me of a president that doesnt suffer from some kind of mental illness, just one!

Study psychology and the relationship between mental illnesses and stardom...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Is there no end to the liberal whining????....

You lost get over and get a better candidate sorted for the next run at it, the ironic thing is if they wanted a Democrat in the Whitehouse then Sanders should have run and this whole topic would be a none argument..

RA

after 8 years of whining here on ATS about Obama???......no end what so ever......we are just getting warmed up...the "war against the poor" will begin on January 20th....if your a millionaire or billionaire, happy days are here again. if you are poor, get your shopping carts ready, you'll need to carry your sleeping bag, and your aluminum cans in something while living on the streets

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Have a little faith jimmyx

ETA: anyone here noticed youtube videos aren't displaying on threads today, or is it just me ....
edit on 1-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Ridiculous. People would be better served by putting their time and energy into other areas that might actually help fix things.

Your idea of fixing things is the opposite of their plan. The plan to destabilize and take over.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Honestly - this isn't a right or left issue - it's a competence issue. The man is Unfit for the job by any definition of Mentally and Emotionally fit for such job.

Whether by design or temperament - Mr Trump is delusional - the man is an opportunist, lier, arrogant, bigot and certifiably 'narcissistic'. Not someone you want (well maybe you think it will be entertaining) running any organization let alone a government.

Most people that I know and have spoken with that did vote for Mr. Trump stated the reason was: 1) he was an 'outsider' & 2) was rich enough not to be bought and the like.

A simple look at his 'appointments' show INSIDER bias - both political and corporate. As to his 'fortune' - I think it's mostly made up and that his net worth is considerably less then he states and many financial professionals agree with me.

His only concern is himself - he doesn't give a s**t about you - just that you like him. The man behaves like a 3 year-old child.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Based on what?

That he wants to put America first?

Yep, he must be insane.

SMH

And just WHY should America be 'first'. We are just one nation/people among others. There is nothing special about the US except perhaps in becoming a very accomplished 'bully nation'.

Read Smedley Butler:

"War is a racket"

www.peace.ca...

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison.
Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in
active military service as a member of this country's most agile military
force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second
Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time
being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the
Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

or more recently:

John Perkins: Economic Hit Man

www.wanttoknow.info...

Perkins defines economic hit men as "highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and other foreign 'aid' organizations into the coffers of huge corporations and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources.

Bullies - and we elected a 'Bully in Chief'.

SCARASM AHEAD

Ain't American Great

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you disagree with leftist authoritarian views, you're a terrorist, a racist, a xenophobe, a sexist.

Pretty cut and dried.

Interesting phrasing.

What about authoritarian rightists? They are fine selfless and compassionate people with the intent to make all lives better?

I see gross hyprocracy here.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SaturnFX

I agree that the flag should be protected at all cost, I had three family members that died for this nation and that flag.

Now with that said, yes you are late, already his young son has become fair game so I expect his wife to be next.

Only three - must be an immigrant.

PPTBFM

Funny how my families (on both sides) taught me they fought for the constitution and bill of rights - which the supreme court has concluded several times includes the right to burn the flag as protected speech.

edit on 3-12-2016 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

claim that he is mentally unfit because he doesn't tow left wing views...

You know damn well that's not why he is mentally unfit.

It's his pathological lying and narcissistic personality disorder.

And our resident physiologist here to give us the proper diagnosis.

LOL ... LOL ... LOL ... physiologist .... LOL ... LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: grey580

Section 6104 of The Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act requires that a commission be established to investigate, “Whether a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people could be developed, and how such a requirement could be implemented in a manner that would strengthen the social fabric of the Nation and overcome civic challenges by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds.”

blacklistednews.com...

It was even at one time called "mandatory volunteering" because that's what the attempt was. To try to pass a bill having the "state/goverment" dictate, without the consent of parents, that children should do " mandatory community service to pay for college"... Well, that sort of "mandatory volunteerism" is the same found in communist dictatorships.

That exists in countries like Cuba, among other communist regimes.

I think this is totaly off topic but will respond because i favor required 'national service' for all young adults 18-20 (hence not needing parental permission) for many reasons.

National service is required in other countries as well German and Isreal come to mind off the bat.

1) One - it is a way of learning skills and putting them to use. Ideally very few would be in military service the vast majority of national servers would be in fields building public infrastruture and public health and the like. Even many disabled would be able to servce and learn valuable skills towards independence.

2) Two - it would bring young people together from across the country with various backgrounds and beliefs and have them live and work together and hence gain experience (and hopefully understanding) of those different then them.

3) Three - It would unite the country in ways not seen since the great depression and WWII. All working together for the good of the country as a whole - not tiny 'special interest' groups.

4) Four - Remember the so-called 'Great Generation' and their time that so many want to recreate. Many young men (sadly only men until WWII) came out of public works programs such as the Civiilan Conservation Corp and the Works Progress Administration during the depression learning valuable skills and sending money home to their families. These men went on to lead the country both during the war and the immediate aftermath to a time of great prosperity in the US.

Required National Service acknowledges the debt we owe to government at all levels - the services it provides for each of us and insures that future generations will ensure the continued functioning of our constitution and bill of rights.

To quote Benjamin Franklin:

"If we don't hang together surely we will hang separately" ... or words to that effect.

Short sighted and selfish opinions are not of benefit. We need long-term solutions rather then short-term entertainment.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
He's not mentally unfit; they're just mad he doesn't play by their PC narrative. Ugh, the audacity! How dare he!

He's mentally unfit to obey Soros and co.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join