It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25th Amendment Could Declare Trump Mentally Unfit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

claim that he is mentally unfit because he doesn't tow left wing views...

You know damn well that's not why he is mentally unfit.

It's his pathological lying and narcissistic personality disorder.

It's his beating and whipping of every teary eyed liberal democrat in the entire country on election night.

Which means he is actually the most mentally FIT person to be president.

8 years of Obama and being told you're a victim of something has produced the illusion that Trump's plan to "make America great again" is some sort of terrible thing to be feared.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Also mentally unfit.......

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I don't even know how to act anymore.

I'm far far to the left, but these people what would you call them radical left?

they either have me spontaneously laughing in their faces (oh # hide your smile they are serious) the patriarchy has you neo.. LOL
Or I just avoid them so I don't hurt their feelings. They are a bunch of babies who want to control others..

but it's getting to the point it's not so funny anymore..
I'm watching people openly try to overthrow democracy..

waaa??

gawd nazis never see themselves coming.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not a Trump fan, but I do like the show.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Also mentally unfit.......

This!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He's not mentally unfit; they're just mad he doesn't play by their PC narrative. Ugh, the audacity! How dare he!
edit on 30-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If you disagree with leftist authoritarian views, you're a terrorist, a racist, a xenophobe, a sexist.

Pretty cut and dried.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

My reasons for believing Mr Trump is an intellectual non entity with delusions of intelligence are nothing to do with his views, save for that his manner of delivering them is frankly moronic.

However, do I want him removed and replaced with Mike Pence? Mike bloody Pence? No. No I do not. I very much doubt that anyone who has a problem with Mr Trump as president, and happens also to be left leaning politically, would rather have Pence, than Trump as their president.

If the mop headed buffoon really believes he can do the job, for all that it will probably mean some manner of horror is inflicted on the people and the constitution of the United States, I cannot see it being nearly as bad as a Pence presidency.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Absolute insanity.

I will say this. 8 straight years of the hard right slamming Obama for everything from being a kenyan muslim radical baptist with a trans wife and etc etc etc.

I am sort of having a good time watching as the tides are turning and now it will be 4 years of a endless onslaught against Trump on the same level. Doesn't make it right, but I can appreciate the payback mindset.

I dont share it. in 2008, I was happy to give Obama a shot and the results..meh..mixed.
In 2016, I am ready to give Trump a shot. So far...some worrying statements and curious cabinet considerations, but I will reserve judgment on his effect until at least the midterms. I'll speak out about any clearcut crappy policy (aka: losing citizenship idea for burning a flag. lol..thats simply retarded).

Anyhow, carry on. Has anyone made sure that Ivanka isn't a russian spy? she could be..makes sense..~stirs the pot a bit

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is of continual hilarity...

Thanks progressives for the crazy and keep it up...

Losers are most funny when whining about losing...winning isn't fun against mature opponents...it's much better to win like this...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I agree that the flag should be protected at all cost, I had three family members that died for this nation and that flag.

Now with that said, yes you are late, already his young son has become fair game so I expect his wife to be next.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This would have worked perfectly if Hillary had been elected.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Doesn't make it right, but I can appreciate the payback mindset.

Maybe,

But honestly how will a regressive left cuck pay anyone back from a safe space under the stairs????... Sh1t just got real and they face the horror of Trump being sworn in very soon, basically all they are doing and will do is give me 4 years of constant things to view on YouTube...

RA

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You just described the diagnosis of Hillary Rodham Clinton...congratulations on your keen insight...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And our resident physiologist here to give us the proper diagnosis.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My view, both sides along the gradients are lost, but can't admit it. There have been no viable solutions from either side for a long time.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BaldBassist

I find it amusing that considering the propensity for psychopaths and narcissists to gravitate toward power positions, that it has not occurred to you that both individuals may have been unfit to run on the very same basis, and that given the enormous power political figures have, most of the people in congress probably have the same issue, having been attracted there the same way.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Each passing day demonstrates how completely unhinged the left has become.

At this rate, midterms look excellent, as does 2020.

edit on 30-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They let jr run the country for 8 years, i dont think trump can be any worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join