It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are muslims actually worshipping the devil (baphomet)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

my search for enlightenment is personal too....i see no other reason for it

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Are muslims actually worshipping the devil (baphomet) and Hiram Abiff too....if so its a jewish conspiricy! both ALLAH and BAPHOMET equal 211 when worked out correctly

How does one jump to such a conclusion?

How many other words equal 211?

i have it all worked out what do you think guys?

I think you should try answering my questions I have asking in another thread, You say they belong here in this thread after replying numerous times with irrelevant stuff to my questions.

So please

The number 42 translates to the ILLUMINATI

So what?

What other words translate into 42?

my numerology works !

all numerology works, so what?

What do you get out of it?

That 211 equals Allah and Baphomet, What other words translate into 211?

If there are others are Muslims worshiping that as well and its also a Jewish conspiracy?

ok here goes.....WHY are muslims worshipping Hiram Abiff...and Baphomet.....any idea?

None,

please do tell us why?

as far as my code works out...it shows Allah can translate into Hiram Abiff...i have posted a example in this thread... and Allah also equals 211 as does baphomet....the number are proving likewise

So how does one make the leap as to think that Muslims worship Baphomet?

do you suggest i stay quite about my discoveries?

What discoveries? I thought you said in the other thread you were only asking questions.

Why not confront some points brought up about Baphomet in this thread, why not show how 42 is half of the string of numbers you say is the Illuminati code?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah this OP was basically the work of someone who hates Islam and doesn't care about facts.

The fact that the OP is barely a paragraph shows he or she really just wants to accuse Islam of devil worship, doesn't realize that Baphomet has nothing to do with the devil and doesn't do any research other than to satisfy what is wanted to be true.

Manufacturers of ''truth" are everywhere, always barking about this and that and every so often someone is dumb enough to believe them.

Nothing to sweat, not the brightest bulb is the mind behind this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Illuminati = 69 21 21 21 21 69

NARI TAKBIR

21 69

21 112 96

NARI RISALAT

21 69

69 21 23

are you trying to tell me nothing is going on??

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
my wattage is prob much higher than yours!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
for your information.....

i am a muslim, i dont hate islam....and i came across some numbers in my head, when i worked them out they equaled 4211, both allah and baphomet equal 4211....so i merely questioned why so........... thats all!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

both allah and baphomet equal 4211....so i merely questioned why so........... thats all!

Again are you being serious saying this?

Because saying this

ok here goes.....WHY are muslims worshipping Hiram Abiff...and Baphomet.....any idea?

You are not asking why the numbers translate to both but are asking why Muslims worship Baphomet and Hiram Abiff,

You initially sort of asked that question in your OP but ended the sentence with an exclamation mark saying it must be Jewish conspiracy.

further into this thread you say you have it worked out, you say your code works and have posted the numbers proving likewise.

You also ask if you should stay quiet about your discoveries.

All that combined sounds like you have concluded that Muslims are worshiping especially by directly asking why they do which I quoted you asking.

My question, again, is how do you make the leap that they are worshiping Baphmet simply because your code translates the two in the same numbers?

Are there no other words in either English or Arabic that translate into these numbers so its somehow unique?

Even if there are no other words, how do you make such leap based on the two words translating to the same number?

Seeing as how complex language is I would assume there are at least a few names and words that also translate into the same numbers, if there are, are Muslims also worshiping them?
edit on 8-12-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

DP = 4

BNZ = 2

KW = 11

or

AMY =111

there you go....try make as many words as you can from the above

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

lets start with my name

MOHAMMED

1 3 8

12 12

21 21

one half of the illuminati code

heres another

ALI

1 12 21

1 21 21

do you see a pattern emerging?

i personally think that in the older days, everyone tried to make there words and names equal 21 or 12....

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

D B Y
P N A
D Z M

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

D B Y
P N A
D Z M

what else can you find?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If you want to accuse us of worshipping Baphomet, don't use some bs code to do it, just say it, it's not true and never will be so nobody cares.

Baphomet is, if you cared about real research, Atbash cipher for Sophia which is Wisdom in Greek, the Goddess of the ''Gnostics" which as an umbrella term included the Mandaeans formerly known as Nazarenes.

Mandaean actually means Gnostic, and is what the followers of John the Baptist are called today.

The Baphomet head is Mandaean and represents John's decapitated head. It has absolutely nothing to do with Islam (we don't do Idols and worship the one God) and I wonder where people like you who are so obviously uneducated emerge from.

And how you think that you are actually on to something when I am pretty sure you are just heresy hunting, and coming up empty because your premise never had a chance of being true as Baphomet is only a mystery to YOU, other people know what it means.
edit on 9-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SethTsaddik

If you want to accuse us of worshipping Baphomet, don't use some bs code to do it, just say it, it's not true and never will be so nobody cares.

Baphomet is, if you cared about real research, Atbash cipher for Sophia which is Wisdom in Greek, the Goddess of the ''Gnostics" which as an umbrella term included the Mandaeans formerly known as Nazarenes.

Mandaean actually means Gnostic, and is what the followers of John the Baptist are called today.

The Baphomet head is Mandaean and represents John's decapitated head. It has absolutely nothing to do with Islam (we don't do Idols and worship the one God) and I wonder where people like you who are so obviously uneducated emerge from.

And how you think that you are actually on to something when I am pretty sure you are just heresy hunting, and coming up empty because your premise never had a chance of being true as Baphomet is only a mystery to YOU, other people know what it means.
what about cerrunos or dhul qarnain?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

what about cerrunos or dhul qarnain?

i never said you or I are worshipping baphomet.....the numbers simply add up thats all.....

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Are you talking to yourself?

I don't know anything about cerrunos and you asked me ''what about" them then told yourself you didn't say anyone was worshipping Baphomet, although the name of your thread suggests otherwise.

Now you are denying that and you are trying to say because of some fake numbers scheme that it ''adds up." So not really denying it.

It doesn't add up to anything other than you being full of garbage and possibly hostile towards Islam as well as a total lack of knowledge about Baphomet, Islam or the Mandaeans.

I explained to you in a legitimate cipher what Baphomet means and what the head represents, so the facts outweigh your little number fantasy, not that you care about facts.

Where do you people come from?
edit on 10-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Are you talking to yourself?

I don't know anything about cerrunos and you asked me ''what about" them then told yourself you didn't.

Weird.
the quote shouldnt have been there...i was refering to you earlier post....so go on then .....what about cerrunos and dhulqarnain.......HE OF THE TWO HORNS!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I don't care about cerrunos or know what they are, it is not relevant.

I have already explained the meaning of Baphomet, the source and the meaning of the goat head.

There is nothing left to discuss, it's not complicated, Islam has nothing to do with Baphomet that is the Mandaeans.

Mandaeans.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have already explained the meaning of Baphomet, the source and the meaning of the goat head.

There is nothing left to discuss, it's not complicated, Islam has nothing to do with Baphomet that is the Mandaeans.

Mandaeans.
funny that....this wiki page has a very different account....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Mandaeans.
it is very relevant...TWO HORNED KING

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join