It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are muslims actually worshipping the devil (baphomet)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

you pesky wooden boy you...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Sharing links on etymology? That was a first, i didnt know you had to source the dictionary..

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

oh....dont you go to the famous 33 then? or even higher?

Not sure you want to reach higher

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
33° Grand Inspector-General:

Wherein Found Is The Lord's Compassion And Respect For His Servant.
Thus Rewarded For Your Faith. Double Recompense....
Also... Therein Found Is The Art Of Astonomy aka Heavenly Thought. The Harem Above!
The Eye Opens And The Degree Is As High As Ever...
edit on 1-12-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You snake!

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

The Only Thing Snake About Me Is My Honesty....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

The Only Thing Snake About Me Is My Honesty....

do you suggest i stay quite about my discoveries?

i did have a dream a few weeks back and i saw the words 'CEASE SHARING'

maybe i should take heed.......

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

No Ol'Pal.....
Quite The Contrary... Speak It.

The Matter Is In Accordance To Your Question About Depending On What. So... I Said "Silence Is Golden."

But... I Do Not Know Why I Am A Snake. Do You???

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

No Ol'Pal.....
Quite The Contrary... Speak It.

The Matter Is In Accordance To Your Question About Depending On What. So... I Said "Silence Is Golden."

But... I Do Not Know Why I Am A Snake. Do You???

maybe you got called a snake coz of you obvious long nose !

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Ok....

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I don't even need to read your OP to tell you for certain that Muslims don't secretly worship Baphomet.

To tell a group of people that they worship a Mandaean Idol that means Wisdom and represents the head of John the Baptizer when they worship Allah/God and no other gods exist in Islam secretly or otherwise, is absurd.

Your premise is patently ignorant as you don't have the power to make it true and it is not fair to tell tall tales about a religion or determine for people who they worship.

You just don't know every Muslim or even one who worships Baphomet as they would not be a Muslim if they did, It's impossible.

edit on 3-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Baphomet is Atbash cipher for Sophia, Greek for Wisdom the "Gnostic" Godess.

The Mandaeans were considered and have many similarities with other forms of Judaic Gnosticism, they are devoted to John the Baptist and don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

They are Monotheists and only surviving Gnostic sect and the source of the Baphomet tradition as at the time everyone lived in harmony in Palestine, before the Crusades.

They migrated to Iraq and are few in numbers, only existing in four countries and in danger of assimilation and extinction.

They are the Sabeans in the Qur'an I think but Mandaean is what they call themselves, Aramaic for '"Gnostic "

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
i have it all worked out

what do you think guys?

Are muslims actually worshipping the devil (baphomet) and Hiram Abiff too....if so its a jewish conspiricy!

both ALLAH and BAPHOMET equal 211 when worked out correctly

The number 42 translates to the ILLUMINATI

What kind of evidence is this to support a serious claim like Islam worships Baphomet AND Hiram Abiff of Masonry ?

You don't have a shred of evidence to support it or know what Baphomet represents, to who, and call it a Jewish conspiracy.

I don't want to insult you, but this is the stupidest thread I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

do you suggest i stay quite about my discoveries?

You will understand if you get that far, illumination is like someone is taking a s# on you and you just keep on smiling.
The thing is ;"nothing is really a secret" Its really common sense, once you start understanding how common sense works, the world becomes an easier place to live in.

Can you kill the one who you are today? Are you willing to let go of everything for a little but of something real? Its not lovely or beautiful, its dark and twisted in a way you cant really comprehend.

Would i go back? Well, I didnt fit in Gods Kingdom, nowadays im nothing more than a guest.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Better to be a ''guest" than uninvited.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Its the behaving part that determines Guest and uninvited

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

would that make me uninvited.....or a guest?.....btw are you guys muslims or ex muslims?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

neither, i believe you are a curious citizen.. I was raised as an atheist, the monotheistic cultural dogma of the abrahamic religions is a foundation for our modern society.. I still follow the laws and regulations, but the important thing is, the intention of your search for enlightenment, mine was personal..

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Its the behaving part that determines Guest and uninvited

I would agree, and not church attendance, so you better off a guest, church is boring and nothing happens there.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I am a Muslim.

I can say with certainty that nobody at my Mosque worships Baphomet, I doubt highly they would know what it even means even if I explained it.

If I ever said someone told me they worship Baphomet they would probably not be shocked by the stupidity of it because people talk all kinds of trash about Islam, but they would be like "What is this... Baphomet."

I imagine the explanation would get some laughs, but nobody would take it seriously. I was trying to talk about Mandaeans with a guy one day and he didn't know anything about them, although he did know who John the Baptist was he never heard of the Mandaeans and I felt kind of dumb for assuming just because they were a Middle East based religion in Iraq that all Muslims knew about them. But I got over it, I was just having a conversation after all.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join