It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos from 1972 Rothchilds party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This topic was posted a couple years ago although it only included 2-3 pictures.

Surrealist Ball" held by Marie-Hélène de Rothschild on 12/12/72 at Château de Ferrières.

"While these events are usually extremely secretive, photographs of this particular Ball surfaced on the web. In short, it is a mix of an “Eyes Wide Shut”-style masked ball mixed with a Lady Gaga-style pop video. Indeed, behind the fun and games, these pics reveal the underlying ideology and the mind state of the occult elite"

edit on 26-11-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Looks like some weird a$$ sh*t to me. Not surprising though. Wonder what the deal is with women wearing antlers of what appear to be a buck or a moose? The most disturbing pic is the one with the plastic baby on the table......only some sick a$$ people call that "art"
edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago26p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago26p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What do you expect from a family where the males are forbidden to marry any person further away in relation than their second cousins ?
Ask Ariana Huffington. She left. Or was kicked out..

edit on 11/26/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Even By todays standards those are some pretty cool costumes.
Wish i was invited to that party

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Here's a Google search

"In many cultures, the deer is a symbol of spiritual authority. During a deer's life the antlers fall off and grow again and the animal is also a symbol of regeneration. In the Christian imagination, the deer is a symbol of piety, devotion and of God taking care of his children: men"

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Lady Rothchilds has a pretty cool one a severed head with diamonds as tears.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Absolutely disturbing s*** going on here.

What is up with the baby dolls on the table, dismembered, including a head with a hole in it and it appears to be a centerpiece!? A mannequin on a table with blood on the head and neck... nothing strange about that.

The entire vibe of these pictures is like Texas Chainsaw Massacre combined with the Shining and most obvious of all Eyes Wide Shut.

ETA- the split faces on so many of the costumes really freaks me out as well, perhaps a nod towards MK Ultra and the multiple personalities created through trauma based mind control.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSaturday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Agreed, all the news today about pizzagate seems possible with parties like these.

Whats the deal with the third pic from the last is her hand in the guys lap like I think it was?
edit on 26-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

hmmmm, spiritual authority....so maybe the Rothschild women are the real power in the family?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
These have been posted before many times.

Part of me wants to say they were just being artsy and let Salvador Dali handle the art direction.

Another part of me is trying to deny the plausibility that they're legitimately evil.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
At first glance the area right above the door in that mansion looks like a face with the door being a large gaping mouth ready to swallow up anyone who enters.

Pretty creepy if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
on another note.....that manison probably is worth over 100 million or more......just a drop in the bucket for these jokers

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
With the whole pizza gate stuff going around at the moment the baby doll on the table plus the random baby head plus the Voodoo looking things just creeps me out.

To think the richest of the rich dine like this, only makes me think more that they are into some weird and disgusting shhhht behind the closed doors

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
on another note.....that manison probably is worth over 100 million or more......just a drop in the bucket for these jokers

The estate and all that land plus the mansion might be worth 100 million. But not the mansion by itself.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I remember someone maybe Alex Jones, saying that eating baby meat was a thing with the elites, symbolism?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Have you seen Party City at Halloween? Now that's disturbing. This is simply an homage to Surrealist art which, admittedly, can be pretty strange.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Some creepy snip happening in those pictures.

The 5th picture down, the mannequin laying on the table, looks like she's been slit across the neck and is bleeding. It also looks to have some type of head wound that is bleeding. Don't know if that's just the light and shadows, but if not it's is highly disturbing, as are the dismembered baby dolls in the center of the table.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: ...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

She wearing a woman's head

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Ya that's the lady, her right hand is on his lap with a red napkin and an odd brass colored small statue or some sort of a desk art piece that is also on his lap?

What the world is going on? Is this some sort of symbolism?
edit on 26-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Have seen some stuff of their "get-togethers" from the 1960's...and I saw it IN the 1960's. It seemed even then like some weird Hugh Hefner Playboy Mansion party with Salvador Dali attending(which he did frequently when alive).

Isnt it funny how $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$and POWER affects people? And WHAT amuses them?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join