It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Annee

You support your distaste for Zero Hedge with a page from Wikipedia.

The irony!

As far as I'm aware, Zero Hedge's Wikipedia page is not protected. You could have edited the page before using it to support you opinion, hence why Wikipedia is not considered a reputable source.

Those who put down Wikipedia are idiots.

Wikipedia may not be perfect - - - but, it is mostly accurate. Not only that, it provides links.

However, I don't research only one source.

I posted 2 - - - I read several more.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: JesusXst

This is all we need to know, to realize there was no foul play. So this is either an attepmt to steal these states (at worst) or just a complete waste of money based on an unsound and desparate opinion (at best).

See here:

The New York magazine article reported that activists had claimed to have found data — but no proof — showing that results may have been “manipulated or hacked” in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania — three states where Clinton lost by just a narrow margin. But one of the computer scientists, J. Alex Halderman, a computer science professor from the University of Michigan, said in a blog post Wednesday morning that the magazine’s article was inaccurate. “Were this year’s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack? Probably not. I believe the most likely explanation is that the polls were systematically wrong, rather than that the election was hacked,” Halderman wrote.

Bosto n globe

And this statement if coming from a University of Michigan professor!

At this point it's hard to say why she's doing this. But I always see Soros behind this stuff. He's a reptile in disguise, he almost broke the bank of England. He's damaged other country's economies as well. How? because of the corrupt money hungry wolves running them.

Halderman is right. Stein is a trouble maker. And this won't go past go, Trump has this in my opinion. It's unreal watching it unfold though to say the least. But the money she's raised? Highly Questionable as to where she got it so fast. My instincts remain the same though on that.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
For even the Potus himself to state the obvious, is something else.

You can BS the Public half of the time, but you can't BS them All of the Time, and Obama knows what everyone with any sense already knows, delving into this is nothing short of beating a dead horse.

Over and over and over and yawn.......

www.zerohedge.com...

Jill Stein's credibility seems to be sinking fast as both the Obama administration and the Clinton campaign have released statements this morning indicating they've failed to uncover a single shred of election hacking evidence.

The Obama administration confirmed their confidence in the election results via comments made to the New York Times saying that the election was "free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective" and that votes "accurately reflect the will of the American people.

"The statement from the White House was followed by a statement from Hillary's general counsel, Marc Elias, who confirmed that they too "had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology."

Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides.

If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well. We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states—Michigan—well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount.

Of course, while Stein reiterated numerous allegations of foreign hacking that were well circulated, yet never officially linked to a specific source, before the election, her petition didn't offer a single shred of actual, tangible evidence that the election results in Wisconsin were in anyway tampered with.

However, what if they all don't want an investigation because it might show evidence of election discrepancies?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Annee

You support your distaste for Zero Hedge with a page from Wikipedia.

The irony!

As far as I'm aware, Zero Hedge's Wikipedia page is not protected. You could have edited the page before using it to support you opinion, hence why Wikipedia is not considered a reputable source.

Those who put down Wikipedia are idiots.

Wikipedia may not be perfect - - - but, it is mostly accurate. Not only that, it provides links.

However, I don't research only one source.

I posted 2 - - - I read several more.

People in your opinion who put down Wikipedia are idiots?

You've got one of The Most Childish attitudes I've seen on this forum.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

There has to be a Clear Justification for Requesting a Recount of Votes in Certain States by the Stein Campaign . So Far , NO Evidence of one have been Presented .

The greed of people like this is unbelievable. That she's getting away with it, she's raised over 5 Million Dollars? So, either George Soros is funding her to do this and rhyle up the people, or he actually [if in fact he's involved] my gut says he is, just to piss off The Voters and in particular, Trump himself.

The whole thing is a twisted mess.
Or, there is evidence of election fraud by both parties and or collusion and she is trying to expose it.. Ever think of that?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: IAMTAT

I didn't know Bernie had a mansion.

Is that the 600,000 dollar house that any career senator could get a mortgage for especially close to retirement? They get a nice little retirement package.

Sorry...Bernie's new THIRD home...a lakefront vacation house.
they sold one of the other homes to buy that one.. If you look at their net worth, it's factually one of the lowest of any senator.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

Even a snake can smile.

A good thing to remember when dealing with Obama,Hilary,or any other liberal.
Oh how cute, an idiot prejudiced against all liberals. I'm not going to stoop to your level and disparage all conservatives, as others wouldn't deserve it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This is all we need to know, to realize there was no foul play. So this is either an attepmt to steal these states (at worst) or just a complete waste of money based on an unsound and desparate opinion (at best).

See here:

The New York magazine article reported that activists had claimed to have found data — but no proof — showing that results may have been “manipulated or hacked” in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania — three states where Clinton lost by just a narrow margin. But one of the computer scientists, J. Alex Halderman, a computer science professor from the University of Michigan, said in a blog post Wednesday morning that the magazine’s article was inaccurate. “Were this year’s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack? Probably not. I believe the most likely explanation is that the polls were systematically wrong, rather than that the election was hacked,” Halderman wrote.

Bosto n globe

May be true. But one professor doesn't mean anything. That's an argument from authority.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

There has to be a Clear Justification for Requesting a Recount of Votes in Certain States by the Stein Campaign . So Far , NO Evidence of one have been Presented .

The greed of people like this is unbelievable. That she's getting away with it, she's raised over 5 Million Dollars? So, either George Soros is funding her to do this and rhyle up the people, or he actually [if in fact he's involved] my gut says he is, just to piss off The Voters and in particular, Trump himself.

Or, there is evidence of election fraud by both parties and or collusion and she is trying to expose it.. Ever think of that?

Why would I need to rethink a woman filled with greed and corruption as trying to do anything upfront such as exposing corruption?

Trumps Won the Election. What's Stein gonna do with all that money she got from 'We don't frigging know where'?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Why would I need to rethink a woman filled with greed and corruption as trying to do anything upfront such as exposing corruption?

Trumps Won the Election. What's Stein gonna do with all that money she got from 'We don't frigging know where'?

Show me evidence of your greed accusations. I voted for stein. I followed her statements and speeches. She was the most anti greed and anti corruption candidate in the field this time. She was against us empire. She was against the military industrial complex. You literally are making up accusations.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

See here:

Bosto n globe

May be true. But one professor doesn't mean anything. That's an argument from authority.

It means something when this one professor is a computer scientist and is one of the activists that first investigated the election results.

Thats the whole point of my post. I didnt just post some random guy's comment on this recount.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Y'all can sit here and say that PA & MI won't do a recount but even a casual search through the news will show you that the election commissions in both states have already started "gearing up" to perform a recount and have said so in snippets you'll find buried in various articles.

WI took all of an hour to ok her request. I'm going to venture a guess MI & PA will be no different. Anyways...just sit back and stick your head in the sand and keep repeating that there's no way this could happen ...while the election is very slowly handed to Clinton bit by bit.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Oh well. Better late than never to start acting like a Leader, ay Obama?

I think Stein is just doing this for attention at this point. I would've preferred to remember her as the candidate who stood with the pipeline protesters than for this inanity.

Well said friend. Star

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton’s campaign will participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, drawing a rebuke from Donald Trump’s team that the Democrat is being a “sore loser” and part of a “ridiculous” effort.

If Green Party candidate Jill Stein initiates recounts in those states as she intends, the Clinton campaign “will participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,” Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias said Saturday in a post on the blogging website Medium.com. He added that he doesn’t expect the action to overturn Trumps election.

Clinton recount plans draws 'sore loser' jibe from Trump camp.

The butt-hurt is becoming too damn high, Hillary Clinton is no longer important in regards to Americas future, Trump is - as soon as (some) folks adjust to this uncomfortable and awkward situation, the better, for everyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
Y'all can sit here and say that PA & MI won't do a recount but even a casual search through the news will show you that the election commissions in both states have already started "gearing up" to perform a recount and have said so in snippets you'll find buried in various articles.

WI took all of an hour to ok her request. I'm going to venture a guess MI & PA will be no different. Anyways...just sit back and stick your head in the sand and keep repeating that there's no way this could happen ...while the election is very slowly handed to Clinton bit by bit.

Huh??

Only one poster in this thread said MI and PA would refuse the recount, no one else, so where are you getting "yall" from?

The one poster doesnt collectively represent everyone in this thread.

I can see you like making stuff up in your mind, which I presume is exactly where you got the idea of the election going to clinton "bit by bit"

That is rich!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Show me evidence of your greed accusations. I voted for stein. I followed her statements and speeches. She was the most anti greed and anti corruption candidate in the field this time. She was against us empire. She was against the military industrial complex. You literally are making up accusations.

What I am literally as you put it, doing is speaking my mind. My view My opinion, do you have a problem with that or is Democracy something you're unaware of?

First of all Why is she's making such a stink about this Election? Obvious reasons, it's not for my health or yours. It's purely for selfish reasons to either up her chances in the Green Party getting higher signority or, for someone else who hates losing to anyone for any reason.

Now how about that 5 million she summoned up in such a short period of time? Where did she get it all so fast?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What I am literally as you put it, doing is speaking my mind. My view My opinion, do you have a problem with that or is Democracy something you're unaware of?

First of all Why is she's making such a stink about this Election? Obvious reasons, it's not for my health or yours. It's purely for selfish reasons to either up her chances in the Green Party getting higher signority or, for someone else who hates losing to anyone for any reason.

Now how about that 5 million she summoned up in such a short period of time? Where did she get it all so fast?

Your opinion is bull if it's a false accusation and based on a lack of info.

YOU said that you didn't have to rethink this and could assume she has ulterior motives because she is corrupt and greedy. Show me the proof of that, not your ill informed opinion. It really is apparent that you know nothing about Jill Stein.

Secondly, she's been saying for a year now that the elections and our political system is totally corrupt, including Clinton and Trump. If you knew anything about stein, you'd know she is probably right at home here in ATS, philosophically speaking.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hillary Clinton’s campaign will participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, drawing a rebuke from Donald Trump’s team that the Democrat is being a “sore loser” and part of a “ridiculous” effort.

If Green Party candidate Jill Stein initiates recounts in those states as she intends, the Clinton campaign “will participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,” Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias said Saturday in a post on the blogging website Medium.com. He added that he doesn’t expect the action to overturn Trumps election.

Clinton recount plans draws 'sore loser' jibe from Trump camp.

The butt-hurt is becoming too damn high, Hillary Clinton is no longer important in regards to Americas future, Trump is - as soon as (some) folks adjust to this uncomfortable and awkward situation, the better, for everyone.

Thanks for that

It is my understanding that once a Presidential Candidate has Conceded it's a done deal.

I may be incorrect but it seems there are people in high towers who are going to try to stop the results from going through as futile as that is.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

See here:

Bosto n globe

It means something when this one professor is a computer scientist and is one of the activists that first investigated the election results.

Thats the whole point of my post. I didnt just post some random guy's comment on this recount.
A computer scientist isn't an expert necessarily on such topics. I work as a data analyst for former Obama campaign managers. That's closer to relevancy. And I'm not claiming any special knowledge here..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Lets talk about her "chances" very briefly...

Stein was born and raised in Illinois. She now resides in Massachusetts.

In Illinois she received 1.4% of the votes; and 1.45% in Massachusetts behind Trump, clinton and johnson.

In truth, Stein has little to no chance at much, unless she wants to become a clinton stooge.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join