It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I cured my anxiety, panic attacks & depression. My story so far...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: katfish

Oh Good Lord!
I'm sorry this happened to you!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Thank You for your very gracious response. It was much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78.

Thank you for the sympathy. It was just the last straw of a long road of BS.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
S&F for you and the post. Very valuable information and I wish you the best as well. Living with things is tough and it based off of the info you provided , it looks like I need to try 2300 or so different things
It's a lot to take in and a lot to figure out but this is great post OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Take your time and listen to your body. It only takes 24 hours to feel a difference with added water. 3 days to feel better guts, and 30 days for seeing skin and gut changes.
Incorporate plain, whole milk yogurt in your diet, just a couple ounces. I use it as dip, as salad dressing with herbs and a little sea salt. If you can culture your own (and there are terrific websites with full, cheap and easy instructions) all the better. It takes me literally under 5 mins per day to mix up my fresh batch AND serve the day's yogurt to myself, my dogs and chickens. I culture it on the kitchen counter, no heat required. There are so many different bacterias that make yogurt. You will find a couple that really help.
As for water, non-fluoridated, non-chlorined is best. But the drinking is the most important. Plain water. I found a HUGE difference with plain water VS herb tea VS lemon water. Honest. Plain water works best and FAST.

Good luck, be patient, and love yourself. Make the commitment to heal.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I love you so much right now. Thank you.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but what is an "adrenal glandular"? Do you mean adaptogens?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

More power to you.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I took this from Swansons description of their Adrenal Glandular supplement.

Raw Adrenal Glandular from Swanson Health Products introduces the concept that like supports like--consuming raw adrenal tissue supports our own adrenal glands. Swanson brand glandular supplements are made only from raw, cold-processed bovine glandular tissue collected at USDA-inspected facilities.

Adaptogens as I understand it are herbs that help combat the effects of overactive Adrenal Glands.

The glandulars are only really to be used if you have weakened Adrenals from too much overactivity.
The biggest red flag for weak adrenals is high BP followed by low BP.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

Thank you for your kind words.

a reply to: seasonal

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

When i first look at this thread when you first created it last year, i had a look at the product ingredients and thought to myself " It's just some homeopathic herbal crap that wont do a damn thing". So i never ordered the products.

One week ago from today I ordered and began using on the same day Dr Morse's Parasite M, Adrenal Glandular, and the Adrenal 400 products.

After 24 hours i felt fantastic.
After 72 hours i began crying because i realised that for the last 16 to 18 years my life has been wasted and i had lived in a hellish nightmare and that now it was finally over. Anxiety lifted, brain fog gone. I could concentrate again. I felt like a million bucks. Energy levels high. I didnt think I could get any better. At all.
Day 7: Anxiety completely gone. Brain fog completely gone. I can concentrate completely. Lots of energy. Dont feel tired. Can sleep just fine though.

You know when you are a kid and its christmas morning and you wake up and get out of bed feeling all excited and refreshed with lots of energy and your making your way down to see if Santa had come during the night.... Thats what i feel like. I feel like im back to complete normalcy. Im back to being me. Not some messed up version of me. But just Me. So amazing. I cant wait to see how i feel in another weeks time... because just like on day 3.... i couldnt believe it could be any better and how wrong was I then ahhhahah.

I take 3 x Parasite M formula + 3 x Adrenal Glandular + 1 x Adrenal 400 capsules after every meal.

I also bought that Dr Morse Heal all tea after the first day and have had it 4 times out of the last 7 days. That tea makes you gassy and want to poop. But its like it just clearing bowels in a helpful way.

All i can say is this thread and those capsules gave me my life back.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.. SOO VERY MUCH!!!

edit on 23-10-2017 by DaRAGE because: Image added

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi all....

As a detoxification and cellular regeneration level 2 and iridoligy student. Dr Robert Morse, please be mindful that New Zealand pure glandulars should only be used short term... You will eventually reach saturation and it's advised to use for to months and then switch to the dr morse endocrine formulas and bone and connective tissue. .All contain kelp for parathyroid and berries for adrenal glands....

Great post.... 4 years Raw and never looked back...

May the morse be with you.🍉🍉🍉
edit on 1-10-2018 by Maythemorsebewithyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Hey DaRaGe. Did the products help restore your sex drive and confidence also? I suffer from all of your symptoms plus low T levels and adhd. Thanks.

(post by Billy96 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join