It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How I cured my anxiety, panic attacks & depression. My story so far...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: katfish

Oh Good Lord!
I'm sorry this happened to you!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Thank You for your very gracious response. It was much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78.

Thank you for the sympathy. It was just the last straw of a long road of BS.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
S&F for you and the post. Very valuable information and I wish you the best as well. Living with things is tough and it based off of the info you provided , it looks like I need to try 2300 or so different things
It's a lot to take in and a lot to figure out but this is great post OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Take your time and listen to your body. It only takes 24 hours to feel a difference with added water. 3 days to feel better guts, and 30 days for seeing skin and gut changes.
Incorporate plain, whole milk yogurt in your diet, just a couple ounces. I use it as dip, as salad dressing with herbs and a little sea salt. If you can culture your own (and there are terrific websites with full, cheap and easy instructions) all the better. It takes me literally under 5 mins per day to mix up my fresh batch AND serve the day's yogurt to myself, my dogs and chickens. I culture it on the kitchen counter, no heat required. There are so many different bacterias that make yogurt. You will find a couple that really help.
As for water, non-fluoridated, non-chlorined is best. But the drinking is the most important. Plain water. I found a HUGE difference with plain water VS herb tea VS lemon water. Honest. Plain water works best and FAST.

Good luck, be patient, and love yourself. Make the commitment to heal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join