It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vicious ISIS attack kills scores of Iranians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Are you sure it's not about being "muslim"? It seems that a HUGE portion of their targets and kills ARE muslim...they don't/can't even get along with each other long enough to take over the world, let alone rule it!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Try searching for ISIS bomb on Google, plenty of western sources covering it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I never will understand why one would sacrifice himself and drag so many innocent people into his own misery, thinking to be welcomed in heaven like a hero ?

Also that I think the same about going to another man's war thinking that you can bring peace to warmongering parties of the same religion by shooting one or the other?

There's no heaven IMHO for those who not kill in self defense.

It's not that I don't care what's happening over there ,I recently watched the docu white helmets on Netflix Then I suddenly see humanity caring about each other trying to save those who are lying down the rubble ,to later on be killed by who knows maybe a suicide bomber that he probably saved the day before.

They should cut all the oil pipes to pieces and start using solar power because that's the only reason why it's still an eagles nest that only stops if there nothing to gain from it anymore.

It saddens me that almost nothing has value anymore in our humanity it's only command and conquer for ages

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
On one level it does not help western media get control over Syria by reporting that ISiS killed Iranians.

But it is not something new that people driven insane on duality (us vs them ideas) by the help of the Quran in the middle east. Muhammad was a warmonger against those that did not follow him and wanted nothing to do with his religion and people are following his ideas. One day Muslim might change their perception on the duality ideas contained in the Quran and treat it like the poison on the mind it is. Western society are still fixing the duality crap Paul wrote in the Bible and the old testament is also filled with insane ideas.

Just because we are spirits playing humans do not mean human religion is the objective truth or even a good tool to connected to the higher levels.
edit on 24-11-2016 by LittleByLittle because: spell checked

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Movies created to emotionally make you empathize is very useful in propaganda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I dont care what flavor of islam they follow..... Their beliefs concerning the rights of an individual to be free to live their lives as they see fit run counter to mine.... so as long as they are exterminating each other and leaving the rest of us alone.......more power to them

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

My condolence to the affected families! But what else do you expect from the Israeli/American backed jihadist?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yea well I take it your government doesn't issue warnings about travel then? Least they could do they got you into the mess.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Arbaeen is traditional/cultural/religious pilgrimage, it is not like a vacation or having a relaxed good time in some resorts or something.
40 days after slaughtering of Imam Hussein and his men and their families “Ashuraa and Taasuah”. To shiee muslims those days are almost as holy as Hajj. Very sad days!

Just for the info.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is not about being a "muslim" . in fact 99% of victims from ISIS terrorism are muslims .

Lol, amazing cognitive disconnect there. Wash, rinse repeat. Its always about Islam first.

You forget what IS stands for?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why these meatballs are still breathing is what I want to know.

They kill any and everyone. Sheesh!

If that is not enough motivation to crush these morons, I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The number of people in this thread who seem to think that ISIS and Iran have been allied is freaking staggering.

How have you people been so misinformed? Iran is Shia, ISIS is hardline Sunni. ISIS hates Iranians probably more than they hate you. They massacre Shias quite happily, Christians pay as part of their religiously sanctioned protection racket known as 'jizya.'

Iran funds and backs Iraqi PMU, the Shia militias fighting alongside Iraqi government and Kurdish forces against ISIS. They're regarded as among the most effective forces against ISIS in Iraq, just this week they completed the encirclement of Mosul.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
The number of people in this thread who seem to think that ISIS and Iran have been allied is freaking staggering.

How have you people been so misinformed? Iran is Shia, ISIS is hardline Sunni. ISIS hates Iranians probably more than they hate you. They massacre Shias quite happily, Christians pay as part of their religiously sanctioned protection racket known as 'jizya.'

Iran funds and backs Iraqi PMU, the Shia militias fighting alongside Iraqi government and Kurdish forces against ISIS. They're regarded as among the most effective forces against ISIS in Iraq, just this week they completed the encirclement of Mosul.

Then the people of Iran should have no complaints when their people die if they have people fighting there against ISIS. You made yourselves a target. Soldiers die,and so do civilians if they are in a warzone.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

They may not be allies, but there's a very good reason why there are almost zero terrorist attacks in Iran.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

To me it's just sort of a gimmicky "come on" as invented by an uncivilized man in times that gave birth to and nurtured those who were criminally like minded. In other words, men who actually "believed" that might-makes-right, you see something you want, just take it because "god" told me to tell you that any ole depravity is acceptable, ie: thievery, murder, polygamy, slavery, misogyny, incest, rape, (Hey, if we can't control our urges we'll just blame it on women for being so beautiful! Yeah, that'll work, god says so.) etc. To top it off, I've read where his age inappropriate wife contributed heavily to the Golden Rules of sharia. Perhaps she had parental issues and this was her way of punishing anybody whose actions may have offended HER in particular.

It's easy to see how a "religion" based on violence and survival of the fittest in days before civilization evolved. Yes, it took a LONG time for that to happen, but not as long as the religion of the people in question has stayed in the stagnant, oppressive shape it's still in today. Thankfully though another thread's author pointed out today that times are changing and one by one, enlightenment is finally shining in the eyes and brains of the many who are willing to rise up and make a change for the absolute betterment of themselves and moreover, the entire World!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Haman, I'm so sorry. Stay safe. I hope you catch and kill these bastards.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well if you thought they were allies you have been wrong this entire time. If your source of news is from conservative outlets then I understand why you were wrong this entire time.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Iran is not funding ISIS but please, post that source because I'd love to see it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You're going to cut yourself on that edge some day.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If this is true , why Iranians ? I thought ISIS and Iran were allies. This throws another actor into the play.

nope, Iran has been helping Iraq defeat ISIS. ISIS are Saudi, Saudi and Iran are enemies. Iran and ISIS are undoubtedly enemies.

This is horrible for Iran but good for the world.

Russia, Iran, Syria and the US (under trump) will defeat ISIS in quick time and also mend ties.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join