It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing address Of Alt-Right Icon encouraging violence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing Home Addresses Of Alt-Right Icon Richard Spencer, Advocating For ‘Baseball Bats’

National editor at Politico Michael Hirsh resigned after publishing the home addresses of alt-right figurehead Richard Spencer Tuesday morning and advocating for serious violence.

Politico confirmed his resignation following requests for comment from The Daily Caller News Foundation. “Stop whining about Richard B. Spencer, Nazi, and exercise your rights as decent Americans,” Hirsh wrote in a public Facebook post. “Here are his two addresses.”

Read more: dailycaller.com... z4QoLxv99C

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

The unhinged media hysteria is becoming more dangerous and violent by the day.

As far as I know, the media-crowned king of the "alernative right" has no history of violence or even threats of violence.

That makes this editor worse than his intended target.

I hope this editor faces serious legal consequences. Losing his job is not enough.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think beyond his call for violence his message is very true. We can't become the enemy we were fighting. They can call us names but they can't change who we are.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
He should have been sacked instead of being given the chance to resign.
This is disgusting behaviour from a "journalist".

Impartial? Not anymore it's hunting season for some.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
CNN is bordering on suggesting illegal activities too. The morons said today that being the President of the USA will make Trump's businesses around the world, RIPE terror targets.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The establishment media was not content crowning Spencer king and giving him far more publicity than he deserves.

Now they have made him a bonafide martyr.

I am more convinced than ever that Spencer is an FBI plant just like white supremacist Hal Trurner was.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN is bordering on suggesting illegal activities too. The morons said today that being the President of the USA will make Trump's businesses around the world, RIPE terror targets.

Hear that noise?

It's the MSM death rattle.

About time.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have to say though I have been alt right for many years now, long before Trump ran for President and this is the first I have ever heard of this Spencer guy. No idea who he is or how he hitched himself to the wagon. They may have put a history for this guy on the internet in retrospect but it's funny I'm hearing about him for the first time just now. Something smells. He appears to be the anti-thesis of everything I know about the alt right but even so of course I wish him no harm. Our memes are the memes of peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Is it real news? A few sites are running it. No big outlets.

I applaud those who stand against Nazi-style Spencer.

Publishing names and addresses is, obviously, a scummy move and inexcusable. Calling for attacks on ideological enemies is exactly what Nazis support so he's basically pulled a dick move and become his own worst enemy.

(if it's real, who knows lately?)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Hear that noise?

It's the MSM death rattle.

About time.

I wonder which one will bite the dust first? CNN or MSNBC?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Daily Mail is one of the biggest outlets around.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ebook.html

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Spencer coined the term "alt right" to create a distraction from the proper nomenclature that applies to him.

Neo Nazi scum.

Having said that, publishing his address is far beyond the pale.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It all goes back to Daily Caller.

If true, they are both assholes. I've seen so much fake news it's made me double cautious. Clicking links is like peaking under a rock lately. That's not aimed at you rather than the whole internet recently.

It's a great win for Spencer because he's back in the media. Sieg Heils all round...or should that be high fives?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The longer we deny what the "alt right" is, the better;
And the sooner amerika gets exposed. The more of the alt right Trump assigns to his cabinet the better. The more more cozy we become with Russia et al the brighter the future looks. Depending on how you look at it.

#thehibernatingamerika.
edit on 23-11-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I said in another thread that if you keep planting these seeds at some point a jackass will act on it as they believe they now have some kind of justification, from calling for the assasination of Trump to this it just shows how dangerous the MSM really is..

How many days till a attempt on Trumps life is made???.. I would not be surprised if the MSM labeled the person a "patriot" and "freedom fighter"...

RA

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AltRightIsAllRight
I have to say though I have been alt right for many years now, long before Trump ran for President and this is the first I have ever heard of this Spencer guy. No idea who he is or how he hitched himself to the wagon. They may have put a history for this guy on the internet in retrospect but it's funny I'm hearing about him for the first time just now. Something smells. He appears to be the anti-thesis of everything I know about the alt right but even so of course I wish him no harm. Our memes are the memes of peace.

If you're talking about memes I assume you're referring to pol? Because that place has been infested with Stormfronters for a long time now, Spencer is hardly a man apart. Watch this story get reported on there and everyone write the authors name as ((HIRSH)), indicating Jewishness. That's how it goes there.

Obviously not all alt-right is like that but to think it's "the antithesis of everything (you) know about the alt-right" means you either don't know the scene as much as you think you do or you're being willfully ignorant.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ha.

The so-called "mainstream media" is now going to be the "alternative media" as the gutter sites and "alternative" sites become the new mainstream.

Let's face it, the "alternative media" has sold out.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I have heard of Paul Watson, Milo, Pat Connell off the top of my head but never this guy. Sorry but as someone who has read thousands of posts by alt right people I find it hard to fathom I have NEVER heard of this guy until now. Sounds like a media hit job and it's disappointing to say but Trump appears to be in on it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The "doomsday plan" mentioned by Rachel Maddow seems to be an all out violent conflict or "race war". The establishment media is doing all it can to promote it with the help of their "useful idiots".

It is becoming more obvious that the establishment would rather see the country descend into violence and chaos than accept defeat and give Trump and the American elctorate a chance.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AltRightIsAllRight

You need to learn to vet info better and find more reliable sources.

Paul Joseph Watson is not alt right.

Video of Spencer at link:

White supremacist mainstream media darling Richard B. Spencer attacks Alex Jones & myself as "classical liberals".

Damn right I am.

mobile.twitter.com...

Milio is not alt right either.

Milo is a jewish homosexual who only sleeps with black men so he makes for a lousy nazi.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AltRightIsAllRight
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I have heard of Paul Watson, Milo, Pat Connell off the top of my head but never this guy. Sorry but as someone who has read thousands of posts by alt right people I find it hard to fathom I have NEVER heard of this guy until now. Sounds like a media hit job and it's disappointing to say but Trump appears to be in on it.

He's enough of a target for someone to risk their lucrative career over.

Never underestimate how much people dislike Neo-Nazi and white supremacists. Many of us learned from the past and have no tolerance for their kind of hate and evil.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join