It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing address Of Alt-Right Icon encouraging violence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: Kettu

This is just other media fear-mongering nonsense. They just created the perfect Boogeyman for you guys.

The alt-right is indeed a media-created thing, and the hardcore white supremacists are going along with it.

EDIT: To be clear, the term "alt-right" was created by the people claiming to belong to it. The name and some of the beliefs themselves aren't a media creation. The hype around it, however, is certainly media-fueled.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: AltRightIsAllRight
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I have heard of Paul Watson, Milo, Pat Connell off the top of my head but never this guy. Sorry but as someone who has read thousands of posts by alt right people I find it hard to fathom I have NEVER heard of this guy until now. Sounds like a media hit job and it's disappointing to say but Trump appears to be in on it.

He's enough of a target for someone to risk their lucrative career over.

Never underestimate how much people dislike Neo-Nazi and white supremacists. Many of us learned from the past and have no tolerance for their kind of hate and evil.

Yeah the neo-Nazi alt left like Hillary Clinton and Soro's the Nazi collaborator that helps her in every way.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Go lurk on some actual white supremacist sites, see what they say. I did.

Obviously you haven't, and are buying into the "alt-right alternative" media (which has now officially sold out and is now the Republican mainstream media).

Why would you want to?

Generally, they are pretty easy to spot when they spill out into other places and they aren't very liked there.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm having trouble figuring out why this journalist was so emotionally involved in the story.
edit on 26amSat, 26 Nov 2016 02:12:08 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Look into your own Koch Brothers sometime.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The alt-right is essentially the new American Nazi-like takeover of America. Sounds extreme but that's what it is. The evidence is in their policy, who they attract, their extreme white nationalism, intolerance and hate groups. Hopefully they are a milder form, but so far there is nothing mild about Trump, his ideas, or who he draws to him.

People don't want to use the term Nazi because it's over used-or sounds inflammatory. Even the alt-right don't want to use it even tho they have fun with the Nazi salute and appreciate those older days of Germany. Regardless of the label, that's what this admin is attracting to it. Those are the people being empowered right now.

If this wasn't true we'd be seeing a lot more calls of unity and there would be a lot more goodness and wisdom pulling us in. But we aren't seeing any of that. Trump and his supporters are as combative and entitled and vicious as ever. The alt-right is in full celebration mode with their Hail Victory, Nazi salutes, and calling the press liars for pointing them out.

edit on 29-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The alt-right is essentially the new American Nazi-like takeover of America. Sounds extreme but that's what it is. The evidence is in their policy, who they attract, their extreme white nationalism, intolerance and hate groups. Hopefully they are a milder form, but so far there is nothing mild about Trump, his ideas, or who he draws to him.

Controlling our border is not racist.
enforcing the law is not intolerant.
keeping jobs in the US is not hate.

Trump is calling for unity.
www.cnn.com...

President-elect Donald Trump shared a message of unity Wednesday in a video published on the official White House transition team's YouTube page.
In the video, Trump acknowledges the "long and bruising" political season and says he understands that emotional divides don't heal overnight.
"It's my prayer that on this Thanksgiving, we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country, strengthened by shared purpose and very, very common resolve," Trump says.

imho it's the left in the US that is intolerant and bigoted. they have no respect for those who disagree and refuse to consider our points of view.
which is why they lost the election.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join