It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing address Of Alt-Right Icon encouraging violence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I agree. Spencer will become massive due to blowback from the left playing identity politics.

This is what is happening
Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object.

Minority identity politics pushed on the populace, now here comes the reaction.

How to destroy white nationalism? destroy multiculturalism(pride in other cultures) and SJWism(victim culture).

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

LOL, you think wearing a Trump hat at a family picnic in the projects is dangerous?

If he carries out his promises to revitalize the urban Centers of some American Cities, then I think it won't be a problem for anyone except Democrats. Time will tell if that is a thing he will achieve

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm not surprised.

About the only thing we haven't seen yet from the Hillary Brigade is a call for "Kristallnacht".

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
He is a fool, the Alt Right will play the victim card and mobilize more people to their side. Exactly how they like to play.

It's what the left would do. It's what any identity group would do. The left created this beast even if they don't want to admit it.

Here's the cold truth: the left created the art of identity group victim politics. And this is how they roll. You cannot touch them because they will cry victim and its thoroughly passive aggressive and underhanded and they've used it to advance their agendas through foul means.

Now you have a group of whites who have decided to play that game. It's the only group that doesn't have an identity and isn't allowed to by the rules of PC, but if every other group can do it, then why can't whites? If we're all "equal" as the left continually tells us, then there is no reason, other than their own blatant hypocrisy, why it shouldn't be so.

So this is now getting ugly.

The only answer is to stop it all, for all groups across the board or let them all play the same ugly game.
edit on 23-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I have no doubt people in general want to change, as I have no doubt they will follow any promisses made in hard times. Through out history, whenever the Left creates problems, the Right is called to solve them, and so on, its a cycle that keeps on going. What we are seeing now, is broken systems being denounced and people are seeing whats going on behind the offices and cabinets, with the help of the internet not the mainstream media (those are done and the downfall will continue). This is an awakening in general, I think we are closer to tribalism and a Mad Max world than to the 1940's second world war..

Polarizations are the new thing, the center is the status quo.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You will see this more and more, actually some people are itching for civil wars across the globe.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Substracto

I agree. Spencer will become massive due to blowback from the left playing identity politics.

This is what is happening
Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object.

Minority identity politics pushed on the populace, now here comes the reaction.

How to destroy white nationalism? destroy multiculturalism(pride in other cultures) and SJWism(victim culture).

Start with the SJM (media) and things would be easier.

Pretty amazing how so many are losing it over Prez-Elect Trump. lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Mostly over sensitive people freaking out, insane!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Nobody would have even heard or paid attention to this guy Spencer if not for this fraudulent media narrative that the media is pushing. Trump never mentioned him and Bannon has no connection to him or his group. The Trump administration is not going to be the KKK and is not anti semitic like the media is pushing. This is ALL the media's doing in order to stoke a race war and get the public against Trump. They are careless and irresponsible and should be held accountable for feeding this hysteria upon the public. It's all a complete lie and fabrication and they will pay the price. Do they think they are going to carry this narrative the next four years? He's not even president yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Yes, they will, and they think they will get away with it.

We have a facebook friend who is eating it up hook, line and sinker too. It's getting really, really old to see a new meme or YouTube every day about how if you voted for Trump, you're enabling racist and that makes you a racist.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Stop using the term alt right for Gods sake.. youre giving it life. Its a BS term and when you use it you buy into the BS. Its a trigger word and a thorough manipulation tool. There is good, bad, and chaos.. as it has ALWAYS been, regardless of how the media tries to give you new boogie men and things to hate ... or join in with.

As far as this guy and this subject.. just an FYI.. Id throw a career in a heartbeat if it meant the law or truth be given an upper hand. Its not an easy or painless thing. Im on my 3rd real career in my lifetime now.. and its one that challenges my good verses bad beliefs. Some people will have that intestinal fortitude in such an abundance that they will be compelled to speak out. I guess you have to figure out for that person... just what their game is in doing so.

ANY time I hear dear Milo and that alt term in the same sentence I have to giggle... what a farce!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

The easiest way to destroy the narrative is to point at Milo, a guy at breitbart who is the epitome of the alt-right, getting banned on colleges and banned on twitter. Who also is a flamboyantly gay man who loves black guys, and also was raised in british culture not bathed in the blood of american racist culture.

If the alt-right was half as bad as the left is painting it Milo would have been strung up.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Not to mention Joel Pollak, the Orthodox Jew who also works at Breitbart. He's not as in your face as Milo, but he's been Bannon's right hand the whole way.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The easiest way to destroy the narrative is to point at Milo, a guy at breitbart who is the epitome of the alt-right, getting banned on colleges and banned on twitter. Who also is a flamboyantly gay man who loves black guys, and also was raised in british culture not bathed in the blood of american racist culture.

If the alt-right was half as bad as the left is painting it Milo would have been strung up.

Oh I know him.
Whats really a treat is when on message boards a person only reads his words, does no research, and then goes on a tangent about this neo nazi infiltrating universities... named Milo.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

They also have an branch in Israel, an african american woman, a muslim and Breitbart himself was Jewish. Hardly the personification of white white supremacy and ant semitism. To call that site anti semitic and racist is so blatantly false it's ridiculous. Just goes to show how unhinged and delusional the MSM has gotten, except it's not. It's orchestrated and calculated with no regard for the truth to influence whoever is susceptible, such as some people peddling this narrative here.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It all goes back to Daily Caller.

If true, they are both assholes. I've seen so much fake news it's made me double cautious. Clicking links is like peaking under a rock lately. That's not aimed at you rather than the whole internet recently.

It's a great win for Spencer because he's back in the media. Sieg Heils all round...or should that be high fives?

also on NY Daily News site
www.nydailynews.com...

“Here are his two addresses,” Hirsch said on Facebook, in a post grabbed by conservative site The Daily Caller.

The journalist, previously of Newsweek, later answered a question about how to protest Spencer by saying “I wasn’t thinking of a (expletive) letter Doug. He lives part of the time next door to me in Arlington. Our grandfathers brought baseball bats to Bund meetings. Want to join me?”

one wonders about the others working for Politico

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow, this guy took that one article way too seriously... I can't believe he would act rashly and quit his job over that tiny piece. Maybe he was on drugs or something.
edit on 23pmWed, 23 Nov 2016 15:19:07 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow, this guy took that one article way too seriously... I can't believe he would act rashly and quit his job over that tiny piece. Maybe he was on drugs or something.

The Bund he refers to was an American Nazi group. So basically he admitted that his grandfather was more or less what a white nationalist of today is, and he advocated using the tactics of his Nazi group grandfather.

So yeah, I'd say it's pretty nasty what he wrote.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Go lurk on some actual white supremacist sites, see what they say. I did.

Obviously you haven't, and are buying into the "alt-right alternative" media (which has now officially sold out and is now the Republican mainstream media).

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Go lurk on some actual white supremacist sites, see what they say. I did.

The one's I've come across by accident are scary enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join