It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: reldra

He is whiny.

Americans wanted a reality star for a President. This is largely what they are going to get, 3AM butt hurt tweets about how people aren't treating him fairly.

At least I can forgive all of that if his policy outcomes aren't insane. I'm not holding my breath though.

~Tenth

I am not holding my breath either. It is amusing that so many don't see a problem with this. Or, well anything about Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

He's a baby man. A thinned orange skinned baby man yet his suppprters believe him to be this alpha male type which couldn't be further from reality.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
CNN

Apparently a separate meeting was planned between Trump and NY Times executives. Trump decided to cancel the meeting after
some unspecified terms and conditions were changed.

President-elect Donald Trump backed out of a meeting he had called with The New York Times on Tuesday, saying on Twitter that the "terms and conditions" were changed at the last minute."Not nice," Trump said in an early morning tweet. He called the newspaper "failing," a favorite insult.

In a second tweet minutes later, the president-elect said: "Perhaps a new meeting will be set up with the @nytimes. In the meantime they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!"

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time.

Well it is the NYT who has lied to you over and over, and Trump is being very polite in trying to tell you, but you insist on defending your abuser. Battered partner syndrome seems quite relevant here.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Well I mean, all President's have had their less desirable characteristics. Maybe none as glaringly obvious.

But I for one, won't be one of the butt hurt oppositions members. The GOP spent the last 8 years being the party of obstruction and democrats spent the last 8 years calling them out for it.

And although I would expect the opposite to happen now, it would just make us a bunch of hypocrites.

I wish President Trump all the luck in the world. If he can accomplish his economic and trade goals, which are really the only two areas we can find common ground, America will be better off, eventually.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: reldra
CNN

Apparently a separate meeting was planned between Trump and NY Times executives. Trump decided to cancel the meeting after
some unspecified terms and conditions were changed.

President-elect Donald Trump backed out of a meeting he had called with The New York Times on Tuesday, saying on Twitter that the "terms and conditions" were changed at the last minute."Not nice," Trump said in an early morning tweet. He called the newspaper "failing," a favorite insult.

In a second tweet minutes later, the president-elect said: "Perhaps a new meeting will be set up with the @nytimes. In the meantime they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!"

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time.

Well it is the NYT who has lied to you over and over, and Trump is being very polite in trying to tell you, but you insist on defending your abuser. Battered partner syndrome seems quite relevant here.

I don't read the NYT. It only comes to this city on Sunday and the website has a lot of popups. You are reading a bit deep into that.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
POTUS is the most demanding job in America. He is ultimately responsible for the lives of millions of citizens. Is it to much to for the public press to be truthful in reporting. If I were in his place, I would fill the White House press room with truthful, accurate, reporters and everyone else could stand on Pennsylvania Avenue and report.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Christ didn't die at no damn 3PM, by that logic, I could be the second coming of Christ, since I was born at 3PM.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
POTUS is the most demanding job in America. He is ultimately responsible for the lives of millions of citizens. Is it to much to for the public press to be truthful in reporting. If I were in his place, I would fill the White House press room with truthful, accurate, reporters and everyone else could stand on Pennsylvania Avenue and report.

That must be why Obama has aged so quickly. You're right.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Perhaps if you read the NY times you would know what you are talking about?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I just hope Trump and everyone who understands how much deceit the New York Times has wrought upon them, tramples that paper financially so they go bankrupt, but that won't be real likely. As it stands, no one should ever read anything that paper puts out ever again. They have zero credibility right alongside CNN, or any fiction publisher. At least with fiction publishers, people know ahead of time it is just fiction.

link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Rapha

Christ didn't die at no damn 3PM, by that logic, I could be the second coming of Christ, since I was born at 3PM.

Depending on if you read either mark or John. It is Noon or 3pm.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Aren't you all whining?

and you as well?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I just hope Trump and everyone who understands how much deceit the New York Times has wrought upon them, tramples that paper financially so they go bankrupt, but that won't be real likely. As it stands, no one should ever read anything that paper puts out ever again. They have zero credibility right alongside CNN, or any fiction publisher. At least with fiction publishers, people know ahead of time it is just fiction.

You will beg for a copy of the NYT or to watch CNN after Breitbart takes over.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

What chapter and what verse? I want to read this.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If anyone seems butt hurt it is the folks who constantly whine and make threads that are so twisted with lies and presumptions that it's difficult to know where to start correcting them.

Perhaps you do read the NY times

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I like how the NY times was all fine until they started being critical of Trump and then it somehow become that the ENTIRE organization has never put out a truthful story in their whole career as a paper.

Jebus the hyperbole is fierce.

Every organization has their bad and biased apples, but come on now. You loose credibility when you take that fire and brimstone path in talking about anything.

Won't argue about CNN though, they are most certainly, the worst of the worst.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Perhaps if you read the NY times you would know what you are talking about?

Wait, I thought I shouldn't read it?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wevebeenassimilated

Aren't you all whining?

and you as well?
Just pointing out absurdities. I'm not the one bashing our president and making up lies.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: wevebeenassimilated

Aren't you all whining?

and you as well?
Just pointing out absurdities. I'm not the one bashing our president and making up lies.

Who is bashing Obama? (This is just too easy).
edit on 22-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

He's a baby man. A thinned orange skinned baby man yet his suppprters believe him to be this alpha male type which couldn't be further from reality.
This is whining and making # up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join