It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra
I was under the impression that Twitter used your local time for timestamps, according to your account settings.

Can you post some backing evidence showing Trump isn't in NY?

Yes, he is in NY. The time stamps I posted are correct. They were from approximately 4 hours prior.

I have not said he is not in NY.
The time stamp is from the time of the tweet. It will have that and how long ago it was posted.

Well, to me it says it was posted 1h ago.
It says 1hr ago for me too. Reldra's thread is a farce.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

My time Zone is ATL as in Atlantic, it's currently 9AM here.

The tweet shows from my twitter account, posted at 3:16AM, which would be 4AM or 2AM depending where he was at the time.

She's not wrong.

~Tenth

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Oh noes, the President elect was up at 3am #posting on twitter, somebody call

I stole that pic from a reply to Trump's tweet, it made me lol

edit on 22-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

He is whiny.

Americans wanted a reality star for a President. This is largely what they are going to get, 3AM butt hurt tweets about how people aren't treating him fairly.

At least I can forgive all of that if his policy outcomes aren't insane. I'm not holding my breath though.

~Tenth

I am not holding my breath either. It is amusing that so many don't see a problem with this. Or, well anything about Trump.

As long as he let's the foundation investigation move ahead and the FOIA lawsuits. He settled his civil lawsuit. She should have to do the same with the 20 plus FOIA lawsuits. Her and her staff knowingly broke those laws. Time to pay up. Trump will make that a reality.
edit on 22-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I was under the impression that Twitter used your local time for timestamps, according to your account settings.

Can you post some backing evidence showing Trump isn't in NY?

Yes, he is in NY. The time stamps I posted are correct. They were from approximately 4 hours prior.

I have not said he is not in NY.
The time stamp is from the time of the tweet. It will have that and how long ago it was posted.

Well, to me it says it was posted 1h ago.
It says 1hr ago for me too. Reldra's thread is a farce.

Thank you, I was starting to think Twitter was playing tricks on me.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

OP just can't stand it. Everything trump does is bad.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

He is whiny.

Americans wanted a reality star for a President. This is largely what they are going to get, 3AM butt hurt tweets about how people aren't treating him fairly.

At least I can forgive all of that if his policy outcomes aren't insane. I'm not holding my breath though.

~Tenth

I am not holding my breath either. It is amusing that so many don't see a problem with this. Or, well anything about Trump.

As long as he let's the foundation investigation move ahead and the FOIA lawsuits. He settled his civil lawsuit. She should have to do the same with the 20 plus FOIA lawsuits. Her and her staff knowingly broke those laws. Time to pay up. Trump will make that a reality.

I think Judicial Watch is is suing the IRS for records, not Clinton or the Foundation.

+3 more 
link   
Scandalous, unbelievable. 3am?

Can we expect a thread the next time he has an after midnight snack?

+6 more 
link   
What''s this? Trump was on Twitter at 3AM again? OK, that's it, I've had enough. Start the impeachment proceedings, this is just ridiculous. How dare the man be awake at a time we disapprove of!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My prediction for Op's next thread.

"Trump eats salad with shrimp fork, ww3 inevitable!!!"

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I post a thread about tweeting at 3am, my first ever about his peculiar and unpresidential habit.
You seem to want to add hyperbole, and whine. You cannot STAND one slight against him.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
What''s this? Trump was on Twitter at 3AM again? OK, that's it, I've had enough. Start the impeachment proceedings, this is just ridiculous. How dare the man be awake at a time we disapprove of!

Ranting in the middle of the night on social media is not normal for someone in his position.

He can't be impeached, he hasn't taken office. Your statement is hyperbolic and not possible.
edit on 22-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Even the NY Times says he tweeted it around 6 AM:

Meeting with The Times is abruptly canceled.

With reporters and editors set to go, the president-elect announced via Twitter around 6 a.m. that he would not be taking questions from editors and reporters with The New York Times

Source

Hoax confirmed.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

With reporters and editors set to go, the president-elect announced via Twitter around 6 a.m. that he would not be taking questions from editors and reporters with The New York Times

Source

Hoax confirmed.

Makes you wonder...who is the fake news site. CNN or NY Times? One of them are lying.

ETA: I guess I should add something to the topic...oh wait it's just about a tweet early in the morning. Bad Donald Trump...BAD!
edit on 22-11-2016 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I post a thread about tweeting at 3am, my first ever about his peculiar and unpresidential habit.
You seem to want to add hyperbole, and whine. You cannot STAND one slight against him.
I don't like it when anyone lies about anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You might have an argument over the content of his post, but as far as the time of his post, that's just petty whining. Maybe he works late? Maybe he wakes up early? I don't know, nor do I care.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Source

Hoax confirmed.

All of the tweets say 3:16-3:46 am, in the article. I doubt the NY Times is on Pacific time. There seems to be a discrepancy even within that article.

I thought we should not read the new York Times?

Beyond that, would he not cancel a meeting by calling them? No, it seems he just decided to cancel it on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

You might have an argument over the content of his post, but as far as the time of his post, that's just petty whining. Maybe he works late? Maybe he wakes up early? I don't know, nor do I care.

Yet, you keep posting.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Just as you felt it prudent to point out to me earlier, he is not yet the president.

Put your butt hurt back in the jar and wait till trump actually does something to talk about.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I must congratulate you, this is by far the most entertaining Trump thread I've encountered here.

Well done!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join