It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
CNN

Apparently a separate meeting was planned between Trump and NY Times executives. Trump decided to cancel the meeting after
some unspecified terms and conditions were changed.

President-elect Donald Trump backed out of a meeting he had called with The New York Times on Tuesday, saying on Twitter that the "terms and conditions" were changed at the last minute."Not nice," Trump said in an early morning tweet. He called the newspaper "failing," a favorite insult.

In a second tweet minutes later, the president-elect said: "Perhaps a new meeting will be set up with the @nytimes. In the meantime they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!"

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Is that our President? Doing coc aine all night staying up tweeting. Must be sniffling all day today. He doesn't fool me for a minute. I can spot it a mile away.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So the president elect suffers insomnia also and here I thought he and I had nothing in common.

Common ground.

+96 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
He sounds like a guy on the receiving end of a slanderous smear campaign based on lies.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

That is why he needs constant family member monitoring him.

+60 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Or maybe he couldn't sleep. He has a lot on his plate right now... I'm exactly the same when it comes to work, I think about it a lot.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

So the president elect suffers insomnia also and here I thought he and I had nothing in common.

Common ground.

Possibly, and 3am is when he uses a letter opener to break the lock on a staffer's desk to get his phone. I doubt you are doing that. lol
edit on 22-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
He sounds like a guy on the receiving end of a slanderous smear campaign based on lies.

Of course he is, poor baby.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
That is odd because as Christ died at 3 PM, the antiChrist has to be the opposite. So it would seem that the little demon gets to work whilst the real Trump spirit is dreaming of counting dollars jumping over a gate into his city.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Is that our President? Doing coc aine all night staying up tweeting. Must be sniffling all day today. He doesn't fool me for a minute. I can spot it a mile away.

Really? I've dabbled and I don't get that impression.

He's never even had a drink, he's a messed up guy but I don't think drugs play any part.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

You don't need a 12 inch across forehead to work that out.... maybe he should legalise it, get america off there bums and shred the obesity % below 30.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Common ground.

Possibly, and 3am is when he uses a letter opener to break the lock on a staffer's phone to get his phone. I doubt you are doing that. lol

You right.
They won't allow me sharp objects anymore but, I have chewed through the straps on occasion just to get to ATS.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
According to his twitter account, he tweeted that 50 minutes ago so it was around 6:20 AM Eastern Time.

That makes him an early riser, unless you know for a FACT that he is in a different time zone right now.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
That is odd because as Christ died at 3 PM, the antiChrist has to be the opposite. So it would seem that the little demon gets to work whilst the real Trump spirit is dreaming of counting dollars jumping over a gate into his city.

I know a few websites you could write for...you could expand on that.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

He's never even had a drink,...

Are you sure?...

Okay, maybe not a drink. Although there are many pictures of him holding a glass of champagne.

edit on 22 11 2016 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
According to his twitter account, he tweeted that 50 minutes ago so it was around 6:20 AM Eastern Time.

That makes him an early riser, unless you know for a FACT that he is in a different time zone right now.

CNN:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
I cancelled today's meeting with the failing @nytimes when the terms and conditions of the meeting were changed at the last moment. Not nice

Twitter:
Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
I cancelled today's meeting with the failing @nytimes when the terms and conditions of the meeting were changed at the last moment. Not nice
3:16 AM - 22 Nov 2016
3,074 3,074 Retweets 8,046 8,046 likes

He is in the same time zone as I am.

+7 more 
link   

He is whiny.

Americans wanted a reality star for a President. This is largely what they are going to get, 3AM butt hurt tweets about how people aren't treating him fairly.

At least I can forgive all of that if his policy outcomes aren't insane. I'm not holding my breath though.

~Tenth

+44 more 
link   
Aren't you all whining?
edit on 22-11-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Lol. In that case, can we change the title of the OP? Maybe something like "Reldra forgets about time zones" or "early bird gets the worm trump is an early riser."

Ah screw it, just delete the thread.

But I haven't forgotten about time zones.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Why do you people think that New York city has a different time zone than New York State?

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join