It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

A thread whining about Trump whining. Color me shocked.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

You might have an argument over the content of his post, but as far as the time of his post, that's just petty whining. Maybe he works late? Maybe he wakes up early? I don't know, nor do I care.

Maybe he's a repitilian hybrid who doesn't require sleep. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yes, in response to the nonsense that you keep posting. As much as you desperately want to make a big deal over the time of a twitter post, it isn't.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: damwel

Or maybe he couldn't sleep. He has a lot on his plate right now... I'm exactly the same when it comes to work, I think about it a lot.

You have to forgive the former Hillary backers.

Their choice in a candidate slept 18 hours a day. They are not used to someone actually being awake for the 3 am call.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: reldra

OP just can't stand it. Everything trump does is bad.

I post a thread about tweeting at 3am, my first ever about his peculiar and unpresidential habit.
You seem to want to add hyperbole, and whine. You cannot STAND one slight against him.
Just as you felt it prudent to point out to me earlier, he is not yet the president.

Put your butt hurt back in the jar and wait till trump actually does something to talk about.

He is not yet the President. But do you think he will suddenly become a professional acting and sounding person in January?

Butthurt? Because I made a thread you don't like about Trump? You seem to be the butthurt one. The thread has effected you emotionally.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: damwel

Or maybe he couldn't sleep. He has a lot on his plate right now... I'm exactly the same when it comes to work, I think about it a lot.

You have to forgive the former Hillary backers.

Their choice in a candidate slept 18 hours a day. They are not used to someone actually being awake for the 3 am call.

Call? He will be tweeting about SNL or a Broadway Play.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

A thread pointing out Trump is whining at 3am again.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: vor78

You might have an argument over the content of his post, but as far as the time of his post, that's just petty whining. Maybe he works late? Maybe he wakes up early? I don't know, nor do I care.

Maybe he's a repitilian hybrid who doesn't require sleep. Who knows?

It's possible!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

In his position, I'm sure Trump is used to working long hours. That he's awake and on Twitter at some awful hour of the night for most of us doesn't really surprise or concern me. And it may just be that he's one of those people that can function without much sleep.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The thread has effected you emotionally.

only for it's comedic value.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Coloring books and crayons will be provided at the nearest safe space.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The real reason the left doesn't like Donald Trump's tweets is because it COMPLETELY bypasses the media and reaches directly to the public. So what do they do about it? Complain.

The MSM spends most of their time calling Trump out for his every move or predicting some future calamity by his hand....or as in this thread...just calling him names and ridiculing him for things they otherwise praised Obama for.

The Bedtime Routines of 4 Exceptionally Successful People

As you might imagine, our commander-in-chief doesn’t exactly practice stellar sleep hygiene. Obviously he’s kind of busy.

See also: Obama returns night-owl presidency

So Trump sleeps only four hours a day- sometimes less. Many CEO's do that. I do that.

Complaining about it...or his tweeting...smells of desperation from the opposition. You're so terrified by his possible success, you'll reach for anything and everything to criticize him for.

But by all means, keep doing that. It's exceeding effective at reinforcing Trump's overall support.
edit on 22-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Except it was 6 AM.

Maybe you're the one in need of an afternoon nap or two.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

At least he will be awake when that 3:00 call comes.

I would even wager he might send help.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Trump being on Twitter at 3am is what is bothering you?
Trump being a big meanie poopy head to the media is what ruffles your feathers?

Not the thousands of people being exposed for buying and selling children of all ages to be used and tortured sexually ON twitter?
Not the fact that the media is NOT covering any of this at all?

And I'm told my priorities are screwed up.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Gotta say that's not really convincing.

You know what else isn't really convincing? Trump's word that he's never had a drink or done drugs.

Oh yeah! Donald Trump is REAL Mormon! LOL.

Don't believe a word that comes out of that man's mouth!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: damwel
Is that our President? Doing coc aine all night staying up tweeting. Must be sniffling all day today. He doesn't fool me for a minute. I can spot it a mile away.

Really? I've dabbled and I don't get that impression.

He's never even had a drink, he's a messed up guy but I don't think drugs play any part.

Everyone knows he doesn't do drugs. Libs just like constantly slandering and spreading lies.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

CNN

Apparently a separate meeting was planned between Trump and NY Times executives. Trump decided to cancel the meeting after
some unspecified terms and conditions were changed.

President-elect Donald Trump backed out of a meeting he had called with The New York Times on Tuesday, saying on Twitter that the "terms and conditions" were changed at the last minute."Not nice," Trump said in an early morning tweet. He called the newspaper "failing," a favorite insult.

In a second tweet minutes later, the president-elect said: "Perhaps a new meeting will be set up with the @nytimes. In the meantime they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!"

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time.

They do continue to cover him inaccurately and with a nasty tone.

RCP has been putting a lot of NYT pieces so I've been reading them a lot lately. Their coverage is in some ways worse than CNN. Which is pure garbage.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

I was under the impression that Twitter used your local time for timestamps, according to your account settings.

Can you post some backing evidence showing Trump isn't in NY?

Yes, he is in NY. The time stamps I posted are correct. They were from approximately 4 hours prior.

I have not said he is not in NY.
The time stamp is from the time of the tweet. It will have that and how long ago it was posted.

Well, to me it says it was posted 1h ago.
It says 1hr ago for me too. Reldra's thread is a farce.

Thank you, I was starting to think Twitter was playing tricks on me.

It was posted 3 hours ago. I'm in the UK so it's about 5:30am EST. I'm awake at that time everyday and usually online.

This thread is ridiculous!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It wasn't 3am and even if it was, so what? Have you never been online late at night? You're seriously coming across as a troll now. You're making much ado about nothing...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join