It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump’s Election With a Salute: ‘Heil Victory’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump’s Election With a Salute: ‘Heil Victory’

WASHINGTON — By the time Richard B. Spencer, the leading ideologue of the alt-right movement and the final speaker of the night, rose to address a gathering of his followers on Saturday, the crowd was restless. In 11 hours of speeches and panel discussions in a federal building named after Ronald Reagan a few blocks from the White House, a succession of speakers had laid out a harsh vision for the future, but had denounced violence and said that Hispanic citizens and black Americans had nothing to fear. Earlier in the day, Mr. Spencer himself had urged the group to start acting less like an underground organization and more like the establishment. But now his tone changed as he began to tell the audience of more than 200 people, mostly young men, what they had been waiting to hear. He railed against Jews and, with a smile, quoted Nazi propaganda in the original German. America, he said, belonged to white people, whom he called the “children of the sun,” a race of conquerors and creators who had been marginalized but now, in the era of President-elect Donald J. Trump, were “awakening to their own identity.” As he finished, several audience members had their arms outstretched in a Nazi salute. When Mr. Spencer, or perhaps another person standing near him at the front of the room — it was not clear who — shouted, “Heil the people! Heil victory,” the room shouted it back.
www.nytimes.com...

Oh but many of you said, the Atl Right aren't a bunch of Nazis and we are just seeing shadows and being hysterical, many of you said yeah well they have some folks who are kinda like that???..but don't worry about them and their association with Donald Trump president elect, well you can stop with the fking lies and game playing hear from the jackass's mouth.
And Children of the Sun a race of conquerors, would that be the Black Sun??

Must be this sun those Nazi POS are talking about not the one that created humanity in the tropics.
Hail Victory. for those who don't know or want to play games it is the same as Sieg Heil! Yess America you have just elected a fking Nazi enabler as your president.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

In that case, it is time for all the worlds decent, noble, and compassionate people of good conscience, to take their tools from off the wall, sharpen their blades, and prepare the shield wall, their marching boots, their battle drums and their resolve.

There has never been a greater threat to the lives and freedoms of the people of the world than the Nazi ideal, and it MUST be deleted wherever it is found.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sigh.... another post claiming Trump is evil, the right is evil...alt right is evil.. Nazi's etc etc etc...

It came from the internet so it must be true and whatever people say is taken literally.

Wow. I'm going to leave now since there is nothing left to contribute to the typical bashing. ''XXX candidate is a nazi"

When you start seeing the flags waiving in support of nazism i will take this post alittle more seriously.
edit on 22-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh It's on TrueBrit as We Will Not Go quietly Into the Night, We will Not Vanish Without A Fight.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Sigh.... another post claiming Trump is evil, the right is evil...alt right is evil.. Nazi's etc etc etc...

It came from the internet so it must be true and whatever people say is taken literally.

Wow. I'm going to leave now since there is nothing left to contribute to the typical bashing. ''XXX candidate is a nazi"

When you start seeing the flags waiving in support of nazism i will take this post alittle more seriously.

Good..then leave!! if you have nothing to contribute or you could read the damn link or research it further but you won't, and I am through playing nice and polite with Nazi sympathizers.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Just think yourself lucky because all other realities with Hillary as POTUS have already gone nuclear with Russia.

Also, from inside information, a large legion of high ranking demons were behind getting Trump into power.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Where was your outrage over Project Paperclip and importing Nazi scientists and their Nazi ideals shortly after WW2?

Sounds like you're 70 years too late, unless you're just worried about a bunch of idiots acting like idiots.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Just think yourself lucky because all other realities with Hillary as POTUS have already gone nuclear with Russia.

Also, from inside information, a large legion of high ranking demons were behind getting Trump into power.

Not a Hillary supporter but I seriously doubt it, she would have screwed us in more ways than one but blowing up the world?? naaw can't spend billions on a burnt out rock.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

In that case, it is time for all the worlds decent, noble, and compassionate people of good conscience, to take their tools from off the wall, sharpen their blades, and prepare the shield wall, their marching boots, their battle drums and their resolve.

There has never been a greater threat to the lives and freedoms of the people of the world than the Nazi ideal, and it MUST be deleted wherever it is found.

The way you guys are so easily falling for this fear-mongering propaganda makes you look more like the Nazis from my perspective.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Where was your outrage over Project Paperclip and importing Nazi scientists and their Nazi ideals shortly after WW2?

Sounds like you're 70 years too late, unless you're just worried about a bunch of idiots acting like idiots.

The Paper clip thing, was before my life time, and when I read about it I was troubled by the hypocrisy ,but all the players had died out before I could move on from drawing stick figures.

link   

Why, because some racist bloke is happy Trump was elected?
Maybe lay down your sharpened weapons and engage the brain.

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Nice try.

However, Nazis are white supremacists. I am anti-supremacist, because I believe that there is ONE race, the HUMAN race, and furthermore that none of the demographics of which it is comprised, are inherently better or worse than the others, and further to that, I believe that anyone who believes otherwise is a threat to the human race as a whole, and must be combated, without the slightest hesitation.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Exactly.

My view on all the project paperclip issues, is that the individuals around whom that issue centered, should have been tried along with those who commanded them. They were not, and that is rather out of our hands, being a matter of historical record, rather than one which currently can be steered or mastered by the hands of we in the present.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

The way you guys are so easily falling for this fear-mongering propaganda makes you look more like the Nazis from my perspective.

We call it not falling asleep and keeping alert, one of these enablers is two doors down from president elect Trump's office.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am more than capable of cogitation while sharpening a blade.

It is hardly a complicated process.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I am more than capable of cogitation while sharpening a blade.

It is hardly a complicated process.

Then perhaps when you have finished your cogitation, you will put down your knives and reflect on how one can be so easily led and fooled into emotional reaction.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Original German American? I think the native americans still have a word to say...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

If I had been fooled, rather than given ample reason, I would agree with you.

As it is, that is not the case.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It will be like in Hitler-Germany, after everything ended, and europe got freed by, among others, the US Americans.
Who will be the allies that have to free the american continent of the coming "Not-Nazis", the last uprising of the US american "white supremacy"? Russia, China, Middle-Europe, Brazil....?

Like in Germany the US citizens will later say:

"It wasn´t our fault. Who could guess what they really were planning and doing. We all did know nothing about that, nobody could see it coming.
We didn´t support him, we were in the underground, saving jews, gypsies, communists, dissidents..."

Then i freaking ask myself: Who were all that millions of people celebrating Hitler?
Migrant workers from Poland?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Before they were saying there isn't much of a connection, not to worry go back to sleep, now they are saying oh it's just noise go back to sleep...naaw I and many others are not sleepy and they still can't see what we see..there is a Nazi in the oval office! the only ppl not in the least bit concerned are those who will benefit from having a Nazi led or influenced government.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join