It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump’s Election With a Salute: ‘Heil Victory’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
I'm sorry but I don't see where Trump agreed with this man at all.

All I see is some crazy neo-Nazi trying to make himself relevant to today's news. And you just linked him right in. Do you know how many crazy people support Trump? How many crazy people supported Hillary, Bernie, hell even Cruz and others. That doesn't mean that is what they stand for!

I'm sick and tired of the anti-Trump crowd using people that have nothing to do with Trump, against Trump.

This reminds me of the "sick Hillary" threads. You cry wolf so many times that I stop listening. Find some real substance and bring it to the table!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Not a Hillary supporter but I seriously doubt it, she would have screwed us in more ways than one but blowing up the world?? naaw can't spend billions on a burnt out rock.

Many demons don't give a crap if the world exists as a radioactive snow storm or joins the asteroid belt. All Lucifer cares about is getting more lib-tards into his Lake of Fire for eternity.

Thankfully, this world has been given some breathing space. However, the some demons still pull the strings and they want the film 'Hunger Games' to become reality for America.

Donald Trump ... Donald Sutherland. Hell they even made sure they got the name right for the real thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Where was your outrage over Project Paperclip and importing Nazi scientists and their Nazi ideals shortly after WW2?

Sounds like you're 70 years too late, unless you're just worried about a bunch of idiots acting like idiots.

They took who they needed, like von Braun, as a well known example.
But it were thousands, NSDAP-, SS-members. If they were not useful for the USA, they only needed enough money. To get a new name, a new history...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: UKTruth

If I had been fooled, rather than given ample reason, I would agree with you.

As it is, that is not the case.

Really, so you have some evidence that we need to go to war with the white supremacists with sharpened blades?
Maybe you could provide some?
All I see is a bloke with some stupid views who manages to get a sum total of 200 people in a room to bleat on about white people. I would not even know who he was if it was not splashed across the media. I can only conclude that the New York Times is now the platform for white supremacy. If it were not for them, he would still be under his rock, and your war paint could have stayed in the drawer.

Cut the strings and reject the puppet masters.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
It will be like in Hitler-Germany, after everything ended, and europe got freed by, among others, the US Americans.
Who will be the allies that have to free the american continent of the coming "Not-Nazis", the last uprising of the US american "white supremacy"? Russia, China, Middle-Europe, Brazil....?

Like in Germany the US citizens will later say:

"It wasn´t our fault. Who could guess what they really were planning and doing. We all did know nothing about that, nobody could see it coming.
We didn´t support him, we were in the underground, saving jews, gypsies, communists, dissidents..."

Then i freaking ask myself: Who were all that millions of people celebrating Hitler?
Migrant workers from Poland?

On point, they will all claim to be the opposition, but the shame will be theirs for all times.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
He might not agree with them (we know he likes their support) so much that he opened a railroad into his office when he put Stephen Banon there.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This is what the Christians wanted now everyone wants to pretend shock.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Nazism still existing in this century is a bloody good reason to daub ones face and carry sharp steel, and I fear if you have somehow missed this point, then there is no reason to continue to debate with you since you clearly have no grasp of the threat, nor any particular desire to accept that there is one. That is rather your problem to deal with, no concern of mine.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sounds like it's time for some serious virtue signalling and playing the victim card in support of your deranged violent fantasies, the MSM is with you on that.

Yes you're that obvious and hilarious.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The players may be long dead, but the ideology they brought with them lives on, and it is more prevalent then you care to admit.

Maybe do a little compare and contrast nazi and liberal ideology, if you are able to do it objectively you will be very disturbed by the results.

Then again, we'll just worry about the overt idiot racists who have no power to steer government policy.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

That much insight is lost on so many people on this board, who are just highlighting Trumps' triumph.

Really, if SOMEONE is giving the Nazi salute, you should take a very, very opposite position in everything. Because NOTHING good can come out of this!

Source: FU**ING Nazi-Germany! Those bastards made so many fu**ing wrong things!

Edit: Nazis are automatically the wrong side. The. wrong. side. Whatever they are promoting else, they will be on the wrong side. And you don't want to join the wrong side. There shouldn't even be a discussion about this.
edit on 22 11 2016 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I'm sorry but I don't see where Trump agreed with this man at all.

All I see is some crazy neo-Nazi trying to make himself relevant to today's news. And you just linked him right in. Do you know how many crazy people support Trump? How many crazy people supported Hillary, Bernie, hell even Cruz and others. That doesn't mean that is what they stand for!

I'm sick and tired of the anti-Trump crowd using people that have nothing to do with Trump, against Trump.

This reminds me of the "sick Hillary" threads. You cry wolf so many times that I stop listening. Find some real substance and bring it to the table!!!!!

You still don't see the elephant in the room, who is in Donald Trump's inner circle in the form of Steve Bannon, a person who rolls hard with these Nazis, and Trump a card carrying Nazi?? maybe not but he attracts them like flies to dung.
And maybe I am being too kind to Donald Trump after all he initially refused to disavow the KKK

"I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay," Trump said. "I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists."
www.washingtonpost.com...

Now I am not one to have the sins of the father visited upon the sons but his dad, had some fascist Klan activity according to the link above.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Richard Spencer actually began that speech with Long Live the God Emperor! at 1 hr 26 min, he has yet to be criticized for it...

Course this is the third thread with regards to his closing remark, none of which included the speech just MSM knee jerk, but he was being equally ironic and provocative in saying such.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Nazism still existing in this century is a bloody good reason to daub ones face and carry sharp steel, and I fear if you have somehow missed this point, then there is no reason to continue to debate with you since you clearly have no grasp of the threat, nor any particular desire to accept that there is one. That is rather your problem to deal with, no concern of mine.

There is the same threat as last week and last year and the year before.
Stop being so melodramatic. There is no reason to call for violence.
There is a reason to call for the media to stop giving a platform to these people.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Such outrage. Did you show this same fervor against Hillary and past behavior? I don't remember reading all those post.

#1 – In 1974, after Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Senate seat, Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f*cking Jew bastard!” This outburst was witnessed and confirmed by 3 people, so it definitely happened.

#2 – As First Lady, Hillary called young black men “super-predators” indicating that she thought all young black males were violent criminals. She also said, “We have to bring them to heel,” like young blacks are the same as dogs. Despite thinking this was incredibly racist, blacks still support Hillary.

#3 – While serving in the US Senate, Hillary tried to make a joke that disparaged a civil rights icon and demeaned all people from India. “I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?” asked Clinton.

#4 – In 2005 Hillary said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.” She also, as a Senator, voted to construct a wall between the US and Mexico. Considering the main “proof” of Trump’s racism is that he opposes illegal immigration and wants to build a wall, isn’t it odd that Hillary gets off for having said the same thing?

#5 – During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther” rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb. Somehow Trump’s campaign to get Obama to release his birth certificate is racist, but Hillary’s role in starting the birther movement is not.

#6 – Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” Hillary didn’t say this one but her husband did and she certainly never disavowed it.

#7 – Shortly after announcing her candidacy, Hillary said “all lives matter” in a black church. I don’t think this one is racist, but lefties, black activists, and Hillary herself all do, so it makes the list. Plus as is the case with most of this stuff, if Trump had said it liberals would freak the hell out.

#8 – In November of 2015, Hillary called people in this country illegally “illegal aliens.” Trump is a racist when he says “illegal aliens,” why isn’t Hillary?

#9 – In April of this year, Hillary joined NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on stage at a democratic fundraiser for a scripted joke about how lazy black people are. The two liberals made reference to “colored people’s time” which is a super-racist way of saying black people are chronically tardy and lethargic.

#10 – April was a great month for Hillary’s racism, as she also made a comment disparaging Native Americans. She said she had experience dealing with wild men when they “get off the reservation.” In essence she said Native Americans are savages who must be segregated from the rest of society.

DownTrend

edit on 11/22/2016 by Martin75 because: Added Link

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hilarious.

You forgot to give your source: For your convenience.

Just one thing: those points seems to link (in about 75% of them) to the same site. Which in most cases does not link further to a "real" source. This seems to me like a lot of FFFFFFFAKE News!

But hey, lets kick the loser, right? And don't bash an eye on the winner, because.. well, THERE -> is the loser, you have to look at her, right?!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Added the link. I don't care about kicking the loser....it's Hillary. Thank God she lost! NOT the point of my thread. But I get it, fake outrage pointed at something different. Don't pick on Hillary, LOL.

Oh No! Fake News!!!! Says you! Prove to me that it is fake, I found links to each.....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey, she was destroyed by all those rumors and gossip. Are you not satisfied? I, a Hilary supporter, wanted formal charges and a trial. She is the only person in America and her victims who do not get justice, when there is so much alleged evidence. As trump as proved over and over, he can do anything. It's good to be a white man in America today.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump’s Election With a Salute: ‘Heil Victory’

Yess America you have just elected a fking Nazi enabler as your president.

Yep. Thats EXACTLY what they have done. Its been clear all along and his appointment of Bannon just cements that even more. Its sickening...

Oh but he stands for the people..in his plane with his name on it, in his flats dripping with gold (clearly taking inspiration from the super rich arabs he admires). Sure...he's going to look after the little guys.

He has praised Putin, he has praised Jong Un and others...

Welcome to the new frontier folks...and its WHITE and full of hate. No wonder it fits in so well with so many here on ATS.

God help us all. He's already worse than we thought he would be

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

In that case, it is time for all the worlds decent, noble, and compassionate people of good conscience, to take their tools from off the wall, sharpen their blades, and prepare the shield wall, their marching boots, their battle drums and their resolve.

There has never been a greater threat to the lives and freedoms of the people of the world than the Nazi ideal, and it MUST be deleted wherever it is found.

The way you guys are so easily falling for this fear-mongering propaganda makes you look more like the Nazis from my perspective.

Seriously, they are marching almost goose step to the biased, proven lies of the state run media.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join