It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump’s Election With a Salute: ‘Heil Victory’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: TrueBrit

There is evidence, in fact, that they are diminishing and have been for decades.

Source?

Id like to read about said evidence..

Pick up any American history book and read about the KKK.
Have fun.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Trump on the Alt-Right

“I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn.”

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Trump on the Alt-Right

And yet he appoints Bannon? Ok then...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: reldra

You mean exactly the way Liberals have treated Obama and Clinton?
Ignore, deny or excuse.

The liberal and dem slanted tv satire and political hosts I saw certainly did criticise both of them plenty of times.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You obviously missed the point.

It was a joke. To try to lighten the thread a bit. Come on man!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Trump on the Alt-Right

And yet he appoints Bannon? Ok then...

Who is not a part of the Alt-Right (which is a tiny fringe movement made more significant by Clinton and her propaganda machine in order to smear opponents) and anyone who cares to do even a moderate amount of research would find that out for themselves.
Here is an interview to get you started from 2011.

After watching you might like to review an talk to some of the people who work for him.. African Americans, Jews, Hispanics and gays, for example.

You've been conned by CNN.
edit on 22/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

Richard Spencer actually began that speech with Long Live the God Emperor! at 1 hr 26 min, he has yet to be criticized for it...

One day, you too will celebrate my name.

Just kidding, the alt-right has adopted God Emperor as the unofficial title for President-Elect Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Alt-Right White 'Supremacists' sure are snowflakey. The Left must be eating itself AND the right.

Nazi Lives Matter- can't wait.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
OK, I am going to write this once.

Neo Nazis are allowed to vote in this country just like everyone else, and presumably, they have voted in every election past. The only reason the press wants to make this an issue now is because the press needs to fuel their anti-Trump narrative. So they are doing everything they can to foster a Trumpitler meme the same way that Bu#ler was a thing.

They do this with every. single. Republican who takes office.

Until and unless you see Donald Trump marching with them, this is only so much crap.

Are they happy? Yeah, you know why? Because one of their goals is racial purity, and if you have someone in office who isn't all about open boarders, then they're going to be happy about that. But that doesn't automatically mean that boarder control=racist.

Lets look at the flip side. Hardcore communists very often celebrate when a left leaning Demcrat takes power. Do you know why? Because they end goals are state ownership of everything, and any person in office whose stated goals are to grow the administrative state, raise taxes, and erode personal liberties and property rights are going to make them happy. But that doesn't automatically mean that higher taxes=communism.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

The only reason Hitler rose to power is that there was no internet and no memes to compare him to Hitler and warn the people against supporting him. Of course the fact that EVERY politician gets accused of being like Hitler by some group at some time just dilutes the waters and makes all of this a navel gazing exercise. *shrug*

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
OK, I am going to write this once.

Neo Nazis are allowed to vote in this country just like everyone else, and presumably, they have voted in every election past. The only reason the press wants to make this an issue now is because the press needs to fuel their anti-Trump narrative. So they are doing everything they can to foster a Trumpitler meme the same way that Bu#ler was a thing.

They do this with every. single. Republican who takes office.

Until and unless you see Donald Trump marching with them, this is only so much crap.

Are they happy? Yeah, you know why? Because one of their goals is racial purity, and if you have someone in office who isn't all about open boarders, then they're going to be happy about that. But that doesn't automatically mean that boarder control=racist.

Lets look at the flip side. Hardcore communists very often celebrate when a left leaning Demcrat takes power. Do you know why? Because they end goals are state ownership of everything, and any person in office whose stated goals are to grow the administrative state, raise taxes, and erode personal liberties and property rights are going to make them happy. But that doesn't automatically mean that higher taxes=communism.

And we would believe this tired tired line you guys keep parroting...MSM!! MSM !! Waaah waaaaaah.

Grow up and open your eyes. Look at who trump has cosied up to, look at him ALREADY using his new position to strengthen His empire, look at who he is appointing, look At how he tweets insults at 3am like a f*cking jealous, petty teenager... Look at his lies, the never ending, constant barrage of bulls*it coming from his mouth. The man is a petulant, vile, CHILD.

Please list YOUR news sources here so we can all be privy to your amazing unbiased information.

"Build a wall doesn't mean racist!! " wah wah wah.

Open your eyes. Republicans have put feelings and the GOP before the country they claim they love for 8 years. 8 years now they have acted like petulant children. And vetoed everything obamas administration has put forward. Nothing to do with the MSM...

Open your eyes and stop using the MSM as a excuse for everything. That goes to all of you. I'm not only talkng to you ketsuko

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: Spider879

Just think yourself lucky because all other realities with Hillary as POTUS have already gone nuclear with Russia.

What does that mean

Also, from inside information, a large legion of high ranking demons were behind getting Trump into power.

Yeah, I saw them in visionary dream. They asked me to join them. I turned them down. They didn't take kindly to that.

🐾

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join