It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl becomes possessed by a demon while making a video message for her friend

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

i'm gonna say fake

if you slow it down and watch it you can see fishing line.

if you set the youtube settings to .25 speed and watch it full screen. at the :26 second mark where the water mark radiouniverse.com is in the center looking through the door at the white wall. you can just see the line curving up.

if you start and stop from :26 on through the :28 sec mark you will see it disappear and the just befor the 28 sec mark you will see it flash,gleam,shine right bedside /under the spaceship logo and disappear again.

here are a couple of screen shots that show what i'm talking about. if the phone hadn't of moved you wouldn't have seen it.

edit on 20-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
And of course a current popular TV/Cable show is about to show its last episode (or has already).

"The Exorcist", based loosely on the classic movie......about a young teenage girls possessed yada yada....

Too coincidental.....i would think.
edit on 20-11-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

so did you notice at the end of the video the thing moving across the floor and past the door?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is this a trailer for the next Paranormal Activity?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

I've heard acid trips doing this, paralyzing people while they act possessed.

That's not been my experience on that substance. Never heard my friends speak of their experiences including paralysis or acting possessed. That's more likely to be seen in a heroic dose of a disassociate or a deliriant substance.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Especially the handmovements she made are very similar to the ones possesed people make when the demon/jinn is trying to manifest itself.

Can you post videos you're referring to? If you don't have videos, how did you see this?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
After she drops the camera and begins having her "posession" who is holding it? Because it continues moving.

This is fake.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Why isn't she choking on her biscuit ? ...there no way she chewed and swallowed it before she had her " seizure " ...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am way too scared to watch that video. I don't get how any of you did. Eff that.....

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I don't get how any of you did.

Because it's not real.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Yup

unless the demon started filming her lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
I am highly unconvinced that this is a genuine demonic possession.

This is a hoax and she is not possessed however there could be a manifestation inside her home.....maybe.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I don't get how any of you did.

Because it's not real.

Neither was the exorcist.....still freaky.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Nice camera angle, nicely setup!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

after she "drops" the phone, it appears someone is holding it. Otherwise it would not move at all. I suspect it's the same person who slammed the door from the bottom. Hoax IMHO.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
been thinking about people saying the phone is moving, although i still think it's fake. if she was laying on the bed and dropped the phone beside her, her moving and shaking could cause the phone to move. if you notice when she got off the bed it quit moving a split second later and didn't move anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
been thinking about people saying the phone is moving, although i still think it's fake. if she was laying on the bed and dropped the phone beside her, her moving and shaking could cause the phone to move. if you notice when she got off the bed it quit moving a split second later and didn't move anymore.

Except that it would have had to land on its side to get that angle. I know that wouldn't work with my phone unless it were propped against something.

Not impossible, but we're adding more assumptions into the mix.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Looks like some of the videos of Hillary on the campaign trail.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

it sure has the look of being held by someone.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

could have been a flip phone many people still use them. plus if you notice it doesn't move at all when she gets up. no person can hold their hands that perfectly still with out some movement.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join