It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

PM'd you.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, got that.

mind=blown

That's not what I had in mind, but that needs to be seen here I think.

I think it had to do with the way cases of human trafficking were to be prosecuted, but I can't remember and searches on ATS aren't bringing up what I'm looking for. I know it was posted about in Skeptic's Scalia thread we found all that stuff in and I thought it was MME or you who posted about it, but it may have been someone else.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hoax.
Believe me.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero

Hoax.
Believe me.

How do you know it's a hoax?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: reaganero

Hoax.
Believe me.

How do you know it's a hoax?

Because

"war is peace" and those other statements listed, are the opposite, so I am guessing EVERYTHING of what reaganero decries is, yep it is the opposite of reality. Therefor, not a hoax and you shouldn't believe reaganero by that observation.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The thing is Obama, was president while she was head of state. So he gets tarred with the same brush. I'm not against a true Capitalist system where the participators rise and fall on their own merit in a free market. But when the free market, is no longer free and the top players buy politicians it perverts and skews, the market in their favour, then we have a real and immediate problem. the market is then controlled and contrived to benefit the few, who no longer have to compete. This leads them to become a vacuum cleaner picking up all the money. www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Friends and family are still in the dark about how and why Monica Petersen...a young researcher in human/child sex trafficking, currently working in Haiti,...was found dead in Haiti four days ago.
Strangely, her cause of death is not mentioned in any reports.

A friend of Monica reports that she was looking into child trafficking in Haiti and draws possible connections to Clinton/Rodham operations there.

i.sli.mg...

Did Monica Petersen know/discover something concerning child sex trafficking and/or Gold plundering in Haiti?
Redditers are already digging into this via at least two threads...and THIS wouldn't be the first suspicious death, people have speculated could be Clinton-related.

www.reddit.com...

The subject of child sex trafficking and Clinton connections to it, has also been considered on conspiracy sites.
Bill's pedophile connections have also been discussed frequently and recently.

Could this woman's death possibly be connected to the Clintons?
Having lost the election...and currently facing growing FBI scrutiny of their activities and their foundation, could the Clintons be 'tying up' some potentially incriminating loose ends?

This young woman's death is currently being looked into by many, at present...and more facts and details still need to be revealed.
Perhaps ATS' great researchers can contribute to the body of facts which still may need to be uncovered.

At the very least, this young woman's death, it's timing...it's location...and it's close proximity to Clinton activities and rumored scandals in Haiti...is very curious.

twitter.com...

thehaitianblogger.blogspot.com...

www.leg.state.co.us...$FILE/15SenJud0128AttachE.p df
Strangely enough, I toured this complex in 2013 I believe. I was doing work in the Dominican Republic, but we toured a university nearby, a USAID dairy collective, and the factory complex. #Internationaldevelopmentwork

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, got that.

mind=blown

That's not what I had in mind, but that needs to be seen here I think.

I think it had to do with the way cases of human trafficking were to be prosecuted, but I can't remember and searches on ATS aren't bringing up what I'm looking for. I know it was posted about in Skeptic's Scalia thread we found all that stuff in and I thought it was MME or you who posted about it, but it may have been someone else.

He made a comment about gays, saying if they were given constitutional rights then why can't pedophiles be protected, as well?

Disgusting, I know. But he has been accused of sexual abuse at Bohemian Grove. The fact that he's been a guest speaker there makes the claim interesting. Was Bill a member there? I can't remember.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: texasgirl

I don't think Scalia was Clinton related either.

However, even without the pillow nonsense, there was quite a bit of oddness to his death and subsequent events.

TAT, or MME, if you're around, something is tickling my brain about Justice Scalia and Human trafficking and a ruling or opinion of his, help me out here I know one of you remember this.

I participated in that thread and was the original founder of the "Judge Found Dead With A Pillow Over His Head" article (which Skeptic made into its own thread) so I definitely agree there's something very suspicious about his death. I have my theories on what happened to Scalia but there's no proof to back it up; just accusations of pedophilia and the strange single beds in the hall at Cibolo Ranch where he died (and the fact a border patrol truck showed up that day)

I just can't find a connection to Clinton that's solid. Rumors of Scalia being on a plane with Obama before flying to the ranch can't be confirmed, it seems.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am going to speak directly as apparently some of you are naive to the death.

WTF is wrong with you people?!

travel.state.gov...

The security environment around the southern claw is fluid and uncertain. Some relief convoys and other vehicles have been subject to robbery at improvised roadblocks or when stopped. U.S. citizens approaching roadblocks are advised to turn back, as the situation will likely not improve beyond the first roadblock. Distribution points have also been the scenes of mob actions that have overwhelmed available security. U.S. citizens are advised to maintain a high degree of vigilance and leave any areas where crowds gather

If we are to assume that we have a Higher Power and are engaged in spiritual warfare why would you go to a nation that is governed by the beast that just got their asses handed to them by a devastating beast cleaning earthquake.

Whoever let that girl go down there if not on her own accord was a beast serving idiot who needs to be imprisoned for his negligence. F-ing liberals.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Miracula2 because: changed their preposition to there location

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Here is one of the sources for this black propaganda:

journal-neo.org...

But, of course, Russia was in no way attempting to influence the election.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Isn't it funny how everything dirty and linked to the Clintons, has Soros behind it somehow?

Coincidence ........I think not.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well is she dead or not?

Or is she even a real person?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Here is one of the sources for this black propaganda:

journal-neo.org...

But, of course, Russia was in no way attempting to influence the election.

That was actually a very informative article.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Well is she dead or not?

Well, they're burying somebodyin her grave today.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Interesting these were all SOS Hillary Clinton's 'hand picked "minions" (Rajiv Shah & Jim Yong Kim).

They used the resources of the World Bank, the State Department, USAID, the UN, the Private Military Security Contractors, the US military, and the Fed’s passport and visa issuance capabilities.

-From your source.
edit on 18-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The thing is Obama, was president while she was head of state. So he gets tarred with the same brush. I'm not against a true Capitalist system where the participators rise and fall on their own merit in a free market. But when the free market, is no longer free and the top players buy politicians it perverts and skews, the market in their favour, then we have a real and immediate problem. the market is then controlled and contrived to benefit the few, who no longer have to compete. This leads them to become a vacuum cleaner picking up all the money. www.judicialwatch.org...

Top market players are buying politicians since day One of fruitful capitalism/democracy marriage. There is not, were not and will not be anything like free market. Top players will always find ways how to bend system in line with theirs needs.

For example American dream existed in 50' and 60' (welfare state era). 70' and 80' are flat. With Reagan/Thatcher shift to economical neoliberalism, western economics show some sines of refreshment but it is in fact just book rewriting. Real boost starts when Eastern markets opens in 90'. This is supported by digital revolution which hit markets in second half of decade. After East market saturation and first internet bubble burst, western economy is stagnant until 2008. From this year, there is only chaos.

In period of 1970 to 2016 income of middle class family was stagnant or dropped while more work was done by both parents. Keep in mind that in 1970 man was only source of income for tens of percents of families. In same period number of "middle class families" dropped - and no, they did not jumped to higher class.

Financial markets are now much more free then in 50' - 70' period.

Free market is perfect idea in some situations. Free market is not goal but tool. Free market rules should not form common laws or set direction of society. Society is not here for free market but free market is here for society.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Well is she dead or not?

I have been looking into it. She is a real person who was on the staff of the Center on Human Trafficking at the University of Colorado. In that capacity she has testified before the Senate:

Senate proceedings.

There is no reason to believe she was investigating the Clinton Foundation. According to the Center on Human Rights Education:

MONICA PETERSEN
I am heartbroken to report that Monica Petersen died today in Haiti. She was a recent graduate of the Korbel School, a Research Fellow and an Assistant Director at the Human Trafficking Center, and had moved to Haiti to teach and start an NGO. Monica was a scholar-activist committed to serving the dispossessed and a clear and critical voice in the human trafficking field. She was also a dear friend and colleague to many of us.
I will post the time and date of a memorial service soon.
--Prof. Claude d'Estrée
Director, Human Trafficking Center
Director, Center on Human Rights Education

twitter.com...

Note that this death announcement says "teach and start an NGO,"not "investigate trafficking there." There is no cause of death mentioned, which means the claim that she was murdered is pure speculation. Her death was not reported by Haitian media:

Haiti Press Network

Haitian-Truth.org, which would certainly have reported her murder if she were investigating the Clinton Foundation. (They favored Trump!)

When you search her name, there are thousands of hits repeating exactly the same article that seems to have originated on 4Chan. This is a typical black propaganda technique: spam the false claim across multiple sites so that it becomes difficult to track the true story. Conclusion: Peterson died in Haiti, but was not investigating the Clinton Foundation or Haitian sources that resent the Foundation would have reported it. [HOAX!]

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It would've been rather stupid of her to announce: "I'm going to Haiti for the Human Trafficking Center to investigate the Clinton's operation"...Pretty much a suicide mission, if it got out.

Her close friends, who corresponded with her, said she was investigating the Clintons.
Her family was unaware of why she was sent to Haiti.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Her close friends, who corresponded with her, said she was investigating the Clintons.

Are you one of her close friends? Or are you relying on the tweets that appeared on 4Chan/reddit?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join