It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"Alt. right" and "faux news site" are contrived/loaded buzz terms. Anyone who uses these terms to describe certain material casts suspicion upon themselves, in my view. The terms were not birthed from a sense/foundation of integrity or neutrality.

Just my two copper pennies.

I agree...and for the record:
ANY news source which reported and promoted Obama saying: "If you LIKE your policy, you can KEEP your policy; If you LIKE your doctor, you can KEEP your doctor."...is guilty of purveying 'FAKE' news.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

If this is accurate think of the possibilities, I would certainly look at the charities and religions close to these Families, plus places they hold land as we have seen in Arkansas.

It is accurate that both 'sides' are financed by the same money though not quite equally.

Quoting myself from elsewhere:

"originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Is this proof that Jeb was the candidate of choice for the money behind nations?

MILLS, CHERYL A. MS.
RALEIGH, NC
27614 Self-Employed/Small Business Consultant $2,700 06/23/2015 P JEB 2016, INC. - Republican

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney $1,000 05/22/2015 P GLENN IVEY FOR CONGRESS - Democrat

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney $250 04/25/2015 P JOSH GOTTHEIMER FOR CONGRESS - Democrat

MILLS, CHERYL
WASHINGTON, DC
20012 Self-Employed/Attorney/Advisor $2,700 04/14/2015 P HILLARY FOR AMERICA - Democrat

2016 elections cycle She also donated to Hillary and a couple of other democrats, but I think it interesting that she would also throw some money Jeb's way.

I would wager if we looked at some of Jeb's contributors, we'd find some people slinging a portion of $ towards Hillary. That's how it works, you pay into the system, more for your side of course, but you also have to break off a little for the other side because they're doing the same thing.

That's how the game is played, and Mills is a player."

originally posted by: tweetie

"Alt. right" and "faux news site" are contrived/loaded buzz terms. Anyone who uses these terms to describe certain material casts suspicion upon themselves, in my view. The terms were not birthed from a sense/foundation of integrity or neutrality.

Just my two copper pennies.

QFT

Areed 100%!

It's the attempt to paint anyone who questions the official story as a loon.

It's pretty standard psyops.
edit on 18-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Agreed

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

People just enjoy this "inane conspiracy garbage" too much.

Yes "father" you tell it straight!

A few like you posts and people stop looking, it still works.

Just know where you stand, behind the darkness asking people not to seek when you should be praising them for seeking the truth. It is ridiculous to say you can't find the information via Google, the trails are all there hanging pieces and even large complete ones because some people are still so sure of themselves it has not been sweeped or "bleached' yet.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

(post by DJW001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

ANY news source which reported and promoted Obama saying: "If you LIKE your policy, you can KEEP your policy; If you LIKE your doctor, you can KEEP your doctor."...is guilty of purveying 'FAKE' news.

How wrong you are. Obama really did say those things. It was real news, even if Obama was being less than honest. The story in the OP appears to be fiction. There is no evidence that Monica Petersen ever posted the things ascribed to her or that she was murdered. Further, I pointed out enough falsehoods in the story here and here to cast serious doubt on its truthfulness. Rather than make snarky attacks, why don't you do your own homework and prove me wrong?

(post by IAMTAT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

...am being ignore...

Demonstrably false.

I'm sure you've read her blog post?

A couple of bits stand out to me as particularly relevant:

Illicit markets thrive where licit markets have been destroyed. Despite the façade of “free-trade” in Central America (or anywhere, for that matter), international trade is far from free flowing. Economic development policies between countries of the global North and South have favored Northern profits and the United States for decades. This has resulted in massive inequality of worldwide wealth and acute global poverty. Many Latin American economies attest to this. Where “free-trade” policies have collapsed the legal and formal markets of local economies, illicit and informal markets will fill the economic void as a necessity of human survival. Weapons, narcotics, endangered plants and wildlife, humans, and other illicitly traded commodities are advantageous to developing economies because regulated, domestic exports (such as auto parts, factory garments or agricultural crops) have been devalued to the point they are no longer competitive on the global market. Illicit markets are the natural comparative advantage for sustaining local livelihoods, and this is apparent in the homelands of border youth and children.

The U.S. has a sixty-year history of provoking regional instability in Central America. The complexity of this has included crippling Cold War policies, CIA backed coups, civil wars instigated and funded by the U.S. government, and the infamously chaotic War on Drugs. Gangs have flourished as a result of the illicit market niches created by sixty years of political-economic strife, and present levels of violence in these countries are deeply rooted in this historic trauma. Still, the U.S. continues to ignore the realities Central American youth and children are faced with as a result of its aggravating (often illegal) involvement there.

Yes, this focuses on South and Central American areas, however it speaks to issues which are applicable in Haiti.

And that is that U.S. policy and agencies are responsible for the conditions in which greater amounts of human trafficking take place.

The exponential increase in the numbers are indicative of an insatiable appetite for this particular 'commodity.' I hate to put it this way, because we are talking about people, but I want everyone to realize that the 'people,' and I use that term very loosly, who traffick in humans do not think of them as human. They are cargo and there are markets for that cargo.

They (or their agents) would have absolutely no compunction about killing someone for merely asking the wrong kinds of questions in the wrong kinds of places.

Oh and the fact that she was there, in part, to start an NGO tells us that there are, in point of fact, substantial problems with Human Trafficking in Haiti.

edit on 18-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ATTENTION

The topis is "Human Trafficking Researcher In Haiti Dies Researching Clinton Caracol Complex", not each other. Lets stick with the topic, please

Do not reply to this message.

Thanks

ATS Forum Staff

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The story in the OP appears to be fiction. There is no evidence that Monica Petersen ever posted the things ascribed to her or that she was murdered. Further, I pointed out enough falsehoods in the story here and here to cast serious doubt on its truthfulness. Rather than make snarky attacks, why don't you do your own homework and prove me wrong?

Again...What part of the term 'General Conspiracy Forum' do you not get?
Even liberally-biased Snopes can't call this story 'FALSE'...only 'UNPROVEN'.

I repeat...if you (or anyone else) can present undeniable evidence that this story is a hoax...I'll tell the Mods to move it to the hoax bin myself. We all aim to find the truth here...whatever it may turn out to be.

So, please, keep up the good work...but remember to keep your posts civil.

Until then, your opinion and research has been noted, logged and much appreciated. Your continued participation in this thread is actively encouraged.
edit on 18-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Again...What part of the term 'General Conspiracy Forum' do you not get?
Even liberally-biased Snopes can't call this story 'FALSE'...only 'UNPROVEN'.

I repeat...if you (or anyone else) can present undeniable evidence that this story is a hoax...I'll tell the Mods to move it to the hoax bin myself. We all aim to find the truth here...whatever it may turn out to be.

For inquiring minds, here is a link to snopes. They have some of the same criticisms that I do:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

You know, I've been thinking about this. They did not make a statement to clear it up, like "Monica Petersen was not investigating Hillary Clinton." Just "ignore them" and their "craziness." Why not just issue a statement saying, for a fact, she was definitely not investigating Clinton? It's strange, IMO.

Because once they acknowledge the rumors, they will be swamped with requests for access to her papers, perhaps even her autopsy report. Any refusal to meet those requests will be "proof" of a cover up. Need I point you to the Sandy Hook "investigators?"

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Glad I went back and saw your edit.

Re: Argentina.

originally posted by: nikkib0421

I just read this article concerning The Dirty War and crimes against humanity. This is my take on it, but please correct me if I'm wrong....it's slightly confusing:

During the dictatorship the Jesuits were basically considered terrorists due to their differing ideology of the conservatives. Therefore a lot of them abandoned their work with the poor and lower class to avoid being killed or disappeared.

Some of those Jesuits would come to Bergoglio and ask for help. To their faces he would agree to talk to the right people....assure them they were terrorists, but actually did the opposite and revoked their license and turned them in.

Lots of babies were taken from in women who were captured and utimately killed. These babies were in turn given to military families and those that supported the regime.

Bergoglio,in court in Argentina, says there are secret lists of those disappeared and lists of the abducted babies and children and who they gave them to. Some of these parents are "too important" to go after to take these children back.

He never spoke out publicly in protest of any of this. m.dailykos.com...

Bergoglio is the current Pope.

One of the agencies Soros gave $1 million to was the Catholic Relief Fund.

The CIA is very involved in Bush/Clinton shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Oh and the fact that she was there, in part, to start an NGO tells us that there are, in point of fact, substantial problems with Human Trafficking in Haiti.

There are substantial problems with human trafficking in developing nations world wide. That does not link her activity to the Clinton Foundation. The entire story is innuendo and questionable "evidence."

Since this is a conspiracy theory forum, I am submitting that the conspiracy is on the part of factions wanting to discredit the Clinton Foundation. You can figure out who that might be on your own.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

As mentioned in my previous post (above):

CLAIM:
Monica Petersen was killed after she discovered that the Clinton Foundation was involved in a child sex trafficking ring in Haiti.

UNPROVEN

www.snopes.com...

We have a genuine conspiracy and mystery.
Looks like it's in the right forum.
Keep digging, ATS.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but it appears from Monica's FB, that she was a Bernie supporter. I see nothing on Hillary in her 'likes,' but she did 'like' Bernie's page.

I suppose I find that worthy of noting.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Glad I went back and saw your edit.

Re: Argentina.

originally posted by: nikkib0421

I just read this article concerning The Dirty War and crimes against humanity. This is my take on it, but please correct me if I'm wrong....it's slightly confusing:

During the dictatorship the Jesuits were basically considered terrorists due to their differing ideology of the conservatives. Therefore a lot of them abandoned their work with the poor and lower class to avoid being killed or disappeared.

Some of those Jesuits would come to Bergoglio and ask for help. To their faces he would agree to talk to the right people....assure them they were terrorists, but actually did the opposite and revoked their license and turned them in.

Lots of babies were taken from in women who were captured and utimately killed. These babies were in turn given to military families and those that supported the regime.

Bergoglio,in court in Argentina, says there are secret lists of those disappeared and lists of the abducted babies and children and who they gave them to. Some of these parents are "too important" to go after to take these children back.

He never spoke out publicly in protest of any of this. m.dailykos.com...

Bergoglio is the current Pope.

One of the agencies Soros gave $1 million to was the Catholic Relief Fund.

The CIA is very involved in Bush/Clinton shenanigans.

Reminds me of the israeli story.
www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

edit on 18-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reports it was suicide?:

There are reports that close friends have confirmed an apparent suicide plus a note was found. From what I gather she was between 22-24 years old.

Her friends on Facebook are already expressing disbelief that she would have done so to herself, which maybe is a common reaction in suicides? Don't know, never had to deal with such a terrible event. One friend wants to go down to Haiti to investigate.

www.reddit.com...

I hope you're not that naive.
I know youre not. all cool. PS: "pizzagate" Google it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but it appears from Monica's FB, that she was a Bernie supporter. I see nothing on Hillary in her 'likes,' but she did 'like' Bernie's page.

I suppose I find that worthy of noting.

Great point.
I think Seth Rich was a Bernie supporter too.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm a bit late to the thread and will try and catch up, but....

What was she going to teach and what NGO was she about to start?

This could all be smoke and mirrors to deflect from the crime (if there is indeed one).

The Clinton Foundation still has fat pockets and they are desperate, it wouldn't be too surprising for Monsieur d'Estrée to say whatever he was told to say for the right amount of money. I'm not saying this is what happened but it's a valid theory considering the evidence at play.

I see lots of potential cover ups from all parties involved, I just can't prove it yet.

Someone is trying very hard to make this go away, it's already on snopes!

www.snopes.com...

If it's on Snopes, they are definitely covering something up.

Snopes was the official fact check site for CNN during the election.

It was a genuine CNN article, I will return and link it if I can find it.

Great post OP, keep up the good work. These monsters needs to be brought down.

Edit:

I have caught up and see that other members have already mentioned snopes, my apologies for the redundancy.
edit on 18-11-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join