It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one reach Alex Jones?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Why not use the contact page?

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Say "Beetlejuice" three times.... Oh crap, that summons Phage... Ummm... brb

Candyman 3 times would be better, while looking in the mirror, at night

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Slap up a Trump supporter, he'll contact you!

Funniest post ever!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, when I was a kid (maybe 13-14), I read a book that had a character who was using a sensory deprivation tank. I couldn't make a tank but I could make a sensory deprivation mask. Which I did — out of sunglasses, cardboard, duct tape and a pair of headphones (for piping in music).

I've also had an interest in unexplained phenomena since I was a even younger than that. I blame 80's movies. My ideal jobs as a kid were probably:

1. Parapsychologist
2. Tomb raiding maverick archaeologist
3. Vampire slayer

Actually my grandmother was an autodidact with a wide range of interests and an impressive library. She was constantly researching something or another (the pre-Internet lol) and she collected a bunch of newspaper clippings, magazine articles, photocopies of pages from books, etc and put it into a scrap book of sorts for me. Everything from cryptozoology to UFOS to the paranormal.

Which is how I was first introduced to Charles Fort. When I first saw the picture, for some reason it made me think of Charles Fort collecting obscure bits of information on index cards. All of this reminding me of my efforts to find and relay interesting things. I figured I had a huge advantage over Fort and my grandmother with the Internet, particularly after I'd written my aggregator.

Also, I like that it's not something you run into as an avatar often but there's just enough pictures to put them in rotation to mix it up a bit.

Thanks! That's pretty interesting. Pre-internet life was pretty cool. We will never know what that's like ever again

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This was such a fun thread. Thank you all, and Alex too.

I tried one way - may the arrow find it's mark!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well its real easy... you leave a trail of donuts and porkrinds ... alternating ( one krispy kreme, one pork rind, one krispy kreme, one porkrind...) to a big ( a big one... hes a lardass) box.. prop it up with a stick. Under the box place a plate of hot wings, a lg no ice Dr Pepper and an adult coloring book.

BAM..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

That all sounds harmless enough.

Better than say using pigs blood to try to animate a golem as a way to befriend the elite who seem to be attracted to that kind of leisure activity among other deplorable and unmentionable things involving "pizza" and "hotdogs".

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Dear Alex Jones and co,

If we have in fact opened up a direct channel to our champion yours truly, Donald Trump and forming company.. (I sure hope they're not all the same old Neocon crazies) - then please keep it open because our voice, and our genius and our research is of great value, historically, looking back in the rear view mirror on these last 15 years with near 20-20 historical hindsight.

That view of modern history simply MUST inform the new President and it's not conspiracy theory, but conspiracy fact.

If he hires all the same people for all the top positions, then that's the kind of culture he's going to get, which is nothing but a continuation of the same old system, from the other side, now grasping for power and to be part of the wheels of power.

You and I know that it needs new wheels, and that that's in the people that he hires, and replaces, each to a one - most importantly the top spots because culture always comes down from the top - that therein resides the opportunity for a quiet, bloodless Revolution and Transformation, not in military affairs (PNAC) but in human affairs.

What the collectivists and the "elite" don't realize however, is that the movement sweeping the planet is NOT a largely nationalistic view tinged with elements of race and culture in an "us" vs. "them" context, the way Obama described it on the world stage today - that's a mischaracterization of the movement and the phenomenon that's happening, which is a repudiation and rejection of the collectivist society as promulgated by the MSM as the propaganda arm of that "system".

And who's doing all the protesting and rioting and chasing down Trump supporters, who's abusing their children and shouting at students over this? It's not Trump's supporters. Hate doesn't trump love and it cannot be persuaded to do so in the name of hating a hate that doesn't even exist. They've really lost it now and people like Soros and Clinton and the Clinton machine are largely to blame for pulling this funded protest nonsense, which is really undemocratic.

It's no wonder that Lady Gaga wanted to petition the Electors to stage a counter coup.

What it doesn't mean, however, is intolerance towards anyone - just down home American individualism writ large on the world stage as Brexit is implemented and as the EU administrative bureaucratic snootiness of still more "elite" is overcome by a wave of populism (and increased trade), which is NOT a white nationalist phenomenon as it's being painted and as everyone will soon learn and come to realize, as the MSM implodes yet again at that realization!

There's a lot of potential for great humor in all of this at the expense of all our prior ignorance about the true nature of the human being in the 21st century, who is not a particularized, atomized "massman" but a freer and more authentic and courageous and high-performing human being who himself becomes the active historical participant of progressive change and transformation, not the masses under the "guidance" of the MSM and the culture of celebrity.

They STILL don't understand what's hit them in other words. It's wave after wave after wave, IF Donald Trump doesn't go and just hire all the same guys and give that same system that served us this whole mess in the first place unfettered access to power. Do they really deserve that?

He has all the wrong people lined up at the door, when he could funnel the cream of the crop of LinkedIn and recruit and hire 10,000 of the most capable and experienced and knowledgeable people that America and the world has to offer, on a voluntary basis ie: they WANT to serve.

Bottom up, grass roots, permeating the system, with the oval office or the egg largely impenetrable except in service to the American people.

If he does it right it's like lightening striking both ways out of the oval office - but he's got to win over the people and not let this white nationalist meme take hold, by speaking to the American people in the most authentic voice he can muster, so tell him to take some acting lessons on how to deliver while being authentic and true to himself.

I think if he keeps listening to all our voices and to the voice of true faith and understanding and wisdom that's outside of Washington with the help and support of others, like Mike Pence, Bannon, his family, you and me ("we are the resistance!"), that he and his people will come to understand what this is all about and what's really happening in terms of what's RELEVANT and that's not the least bit in alignment with the way that the MSM is covering it and presenting it, as if the death of the United States.

Alarm bells are going off - and all Trump has to do right now is calm the Nation and the world down, although the markets seem to like him so far..

Trump will listen to us, through people like you and me and all of us. And if he doesn't he's a fool and it would be to his downfall to adopt that elitist attitude which makes of authentic power something that you only see on TV in the image of all the celebrities, Obama included among them.

It (the collectivist philosophy as a mandate to "rule") doesn't quite "get it" and leads people into something that looks like this.

edit on 15-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh to laugh again where there's a true standard of authentic truth and justice, the height of which is only matched by it's loving kindness and mercy.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think the final distinction is between inauthentic power propped up by a complicit MSM, and authentic power, which comes from and returns to the individual.

The time has come for each and every one of us, each to a one and each for reasons of our own choosing, to become the working man..

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

here is a song for trump supporters.

think i'm gonna change my sig now.

hows this

It seems to me

I could live my life

A lot better than

I think I am

I guess that's why

they call me

The workin' man

It seems to me

I could live my life

A lot better than

I think I am

I guess that's why

they call me

The workin' man

edit on 15-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, when I was a kid (maybe 13-14), I read a book that had a character who was using a sensory deprivation tank. I couldn't make a tank but I could make a sensory deprivation mask. Which I did — out of sunglasses, cardboard, duct tape and a pair of headphones (for piping in music).

I've also had an interest in unexplained phenomena since I was a even younger than that. I blame 80's movies. My ideal jobs as a kid were probably:

1. Parapsychologist
2. Tomb raiding maverick archaeologist
3. Vampire slayer

Actually my grandmother was an autodidact with a wide range of interests and an impressive library. She was constantly researching something or another (the pre-Internet lol) and she collected a bunch of newspaper clippings, magazine articles, photocopies of pages from books, etc and put it into a scrap book of sorts for me. Everything from cryptozoology to UFOS to the paranormal.

Which is how I was first introduced to Charles Fort. When I first saw the picture, for some reason it made me think of Charles Fort collecting obscure bits of information on index cards. All of this reminding me of my efforts to find and relay interesting things. I figured I had a huge advantage over Fort and my grandmother with the Internet, particularly after I'd written my aggregator.

Also, I like that it's not something you run into as an avatar often but there's just enough pictures to put them in rotation to mix it up a bit.

Pre-internet life was pretty cool. We will never know what that's like ever again

According to every Alex Jones Show commercial break I've heard you might be wrong!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That hero perpetuated the lie that the Boston bombing was a hoax and a false flag planned between a shadow government and the Boston PD. Your hero is a moron. He has yet to apologize for his wrong information.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If there's one thing above all others that I'd like to share with Donald Trump, it's this

And to beg of him to throw all pirates (or as many as possible) off the ship and to not let any climb aboard, which came very close to happening.

Oh and please for the love of God don't make Guiliani Secretary of State or AG since from what I can tell he's wired into the pirate network and worked for years to ride the bloody coattails of 9/11. In short, he's another one of those Neocons from what I can tell. I think he should be layered, but if he's a friend of Trump's so be it. He probably knows where the bad apples are at the very least.

And again, for searching out candidates to fill the 4000 jobs ++ (backfilling the firings), make use of LinkedIn in the same way you made use of facebook and twitter.

There are a lot of good good people out there who would love to serve in a Trump administration.

Why draw from the network of all the insiders and usual suspects? That makes no sense.

But first and foremost, understanding the true nature of the underlying philosophy of Individual Liberty, and that of the enemy (collectivism) is key.

So aside from protecting strength through power, Trump would be well served to take a page from the Libertarians and shrink government and increase the domain of unfettered and unconstrained freedom, so that the working man can get to work building a better country at all levels to "Make American Great Again".

And although Alex Jones is in some areas wrong, and not a little self serving, many of his ideas are right on the money.

What's important I think is to keep the channel open to his listeners and to listen to every day average people because it's the individual's performance that makes the country great from the bottom up and they are the people who you were sent to serve and be a champion for. Don't forget that for a moment.

Best regards,

Ankh

P.S. Please read and understand the Constitution, not to bend it, but to bring everything back into alignment with the Spirit of its wisdom.

edit on 16-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The Best way to reach Alex is to go to Texas and form a Protest against the Second Amendment . He will show up there Shortly ......

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Another good idea for recruitment, would be, when you find an awesome super good person, ask them who they know who's as good or better than they are. Work referrals from the best of the best and tap into those networks instead.

edit on 16-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
double post removed.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I also believe that there's a way to USE the international bankers by persuading them all, along with the Saudis, the Malaysians, the UAE and Qatar and Chinese and Russians wealth, along with Oil revenue from places like Iraq and even Iran - to invest in a 21st Century American Infrastructure, to turn the 500 Billion into 5-10 Trillion, by having the whole world pour it's wealth, as a protected investment, with a strong rate of return, into driving the American economy for the sake of International prosperity, where the tradeoff for sustained Prosperity, is a sustained Peace. The American economy is still to this day the engine that drives the global economy. So why not rev it up and drive it in a new direction towards a type of American renaissance that also honors the most fundamental principal of individual liberty, as if turning back on the light in the torch of lady Liberty, while in pursuit of the American dream. It could amount to the restoration of the Republic, but in a modern context, while raising all boats in the process. That's the way I'm understanding it anyway. The new deal.

Here's another post I made in another thread about how an American Infrastructure Bank, which Clinton had also proposed, could perform that role, that funnel, via P3s or public private partnerships.

On Infrastructure

It's a no brainer, imho.

And already the nuclear war clock has been returned to it's safest position @ 5.

But aside from revving up the economy and working to bring about a more settled and more peaceful world for the sake of a sustained individual and mutual prosperity in the context of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, for every person both at home and abroad - that's Trump's number one priority - securing all nuclear materials and getting a deal with North Korea to get rid of it's nukes, an essential component to avoid a terrible error in judgement, say if Kim Jong-in suddenly found himself at the end of the line facing his own political and physical death - very dangerous!

Then there's the idea of a rogue state or a terrorist somehow getting their hands on a working bomb - which cannot be permitted to happen under any circumstances.

If it leads to peace, then the sanctions come off both Russia and Iran, while North Korea ditches the bomb in exchange for food for the people and a working economy that's at last reintegrated into the global economy and international community. Trump said he'd meet him. Get a deal, the deal of the ages, so that he becomes secure in his position - push too hard on him he might press the wrong button! (it's an emergency which Obama appears to have just let run it's course without standing up to it in the right way).

Then the logical direction to pursue would be the Israeli-Palestinian issue, and the balkanization of Syria in a protected safe zone (that eventually becomes the border of a new country), thus solving the problem of the Syrian Refugees and the Isreali-Palestinian conflict, and winning the war against ISIS, with the blessing of Russia, Iran, and China, and Israel, and there it is!

Obama will have to hand Trump his own Nobel Peace Prize (which he would willingly do if he's a good guy) if Trump doesn't manage to win it himself. LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It's funny how nobody realizes that Alex Jones is been Fightin globalism making documentaries not lying to the people covering # fairly and all you stupid liberals do is make up lies and bash him and lied about it you people need to get a life this website is a disgrace

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: syph3rrr

Most of the membership here were pro Trump for the same reasons that Alex outlines.

If you're talking to me, I've flipped.

Alex was one of the few to predict 9/11 with bin Laden and co. as a patsy.

He got a few things wrong and hyped up some of the wrong things along the way, but in this area (Trump) he's hitting the nail on the head while the MSM flounders in it's bid to spread misinformation and a narrative that can now be plainly seen to be completely out of alignment with the new reality and they still haven't caught up with what he's saying, nor understand precisely what's happening in the US and around the world.

I'm listening to Trump advisor and friend of AJ and Info Wars Roger Stone right now as we speak.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sorry I'm just raging and using voice to speech don't care about it airs anyways Alex Jones is for real this is serious business quit acting like it doesn't exist you guys need to realize that we are actually headed in the right direction for a change

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join