It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one reach Alex Jones?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hey Alex (if you somehow were drawn to this thread on ATS), I have a suggestion

Go "extraterrestrial" or non-terrestrial with a SiriusXM Satellite Radio show, heck if you could make and save enough money you could pay Elon Musk to launch a small satellite for Info Wars! Serious.

More and more and more channels on more and more wavelengths reaching more and more listeners. They need to be educated about what's been going on and where we're hoping to go in charting a path to individual civil liberty and economic self determination in opposition to the globalists and the COLLECTIVISTS (the true name of the enemy who comes in many forms, the Rhodesians ie: Bill Clinton, etc etc).

Their MSM is imploding right now, because of the way they've spun it, as if it's the death of America, when all the while the sun is already starting to rise over the horizon yet who's light they will not see, until it's shining all over the world again, and that's funny and not a little ironic, eh?

Just be careful not to get yourself killed and to increase security, because now we have a voice, through you and a continuous feedback mechanism via the Internet by which "they" can be defeated, while Trump proceeds via his strategic recruitment program, to perform the bloodless refreshing of the tree of Liberty in a quiet or a noisy Revolution and don't children always go kicking and screaming sometimes even when it's all for the best, out of love?

We know that the truth resonates and is amplified by virtue of it's truthfulness and sincerity and, that in times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act!

Jesus himself took a stand in the face of evil empire on behalf of every man.

At stake is the very principal of individual civil liberty and the throwing off of the massman, the particularized, atomized BLOB of people referred to by the elite as "the masses" as if they've operating on the basis of some old feudal system and that's a good analogy btw, if you look at early villages and towns and the way that the power structure of society was set up in favor of noble Lords and some form of another of "royalty" whether a duke or a baron etc.

The MSM don't know what hit them, because in their own echo chamber, they've missed it altogether, the underlying nature of the forces of individual liberty at work, now in alignment, shoulder to shoulder with Donald Trump and Mike Pence - and with a voice! (wow, that's powerful! and the way it should be).

We don't need to shout at the night anymore only hoping against hope of speaking truth to power and holding them to account for their atrocities. Power is listening to us and to our ideas and viewpoints.

People are waking up and lending their ear in order to try to discern what's really going on, because it's looking more and more like the mainstream media is fundamentally biased, and leftist.

That's a far cry from the elitist machine that Clinton was going to put in place and indeed it might have been too late for the Republic at that point, as the "Strategy of Tension" only kills 100's of 1000's or even millions more, or worse, a nuclear showdown with Russia over Syria.

Maybe the instinct of the American people is correct and the rest of them, instead of being manipulated by the MSM and Soros and Co. (including Clinton Inc.), really ought to get with the program by coming to understand what it's all about and that Trump is a man of peace, but one who although he walks lightly, carries a big stick.

Oh the irony of it all! LOL

When that sun rises and the MSM realizes the corner that they've painted themselves into, and as the boycott of them spreads, then it really will be a new day, however unexpected or to the chagrin of many who apparently do not and cannot support their own incoming President, and that's sad.

It's undemocratic, their activities.

Someone should point this out to everyone who's desperately trying to figure out just what the heck is really going on and what to think or believe any more.

The funny part of it all is that it's the voice of reason which decries the overshooting of a collectivism based on MSM-driven opinionated propaganda that's the furthest thing from "objective" or "informed" or even truthful.

If you think they've melted down now, then just watch when the new Trump Presidency comes in and helps to begin the process of turning everything around for the better, and have it start to get better and better, economically and even spiritually, since the domain of Liberty is the domain of freedom and all possibility for the individual. It's intrinsic. Only the people have the power in truth - not the elitists in Washington and throughout the bureaucracy.

We are not a mass of people to be herded or cowed by the idolatry of the mainstream media culture of celebrity.

That was their mistake - collectivism.

Chalk one up for individualism and a healthy dose of Libertarianism, where he who governs best governs least, while protecting the domain of freedom whereby the price of freedom is eternal vigilance so there's nothing wrong with a strong military and really taking good care of those vets.

To them it's all a scary mystery and they don't know whether they've coming or going so they're still taking their cue from the same establishment and elites.

You know what Donald Trump ought to do - repeal Bill Clinton's telecommunications act and break up the Big Media monopoly for a more objective analysis of events and circumstances including a more informed public, which is the bedrock of a civil society. Since they are no longer objective, break them all up and take away their monopoly. just a thought..

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 17-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I heard it said somewhere that people are "hacking" power, but that's not really happening and Trump and Pence are doing their damnedest to prevent that from happening, but they describe it in those terms because they cannot fathom the idea of the little guy having a voice or a say.

Donald Trump is a free man. He has every right to listen to Roger Stone on the AJ show or to read ATS for that matter.

We are all free to think and do what we wish - that's what those who's leftist MSM propaganda appears to oppose and woe to them for taking the wrong side at the razors edge of a great historical turning point, because in hindsight it will be seen that they were not the least bit objective - then the public will be crying out for the breakup of Big Media via the repeal of Bill Clinton's Telecommunications Act.

That would just be the icing on the cake, if Donald Trump ended up fighting a battle not to silence or fight the media on its terms, but to make it more objective and the public more informed while subjecting his own Presidency to a much higher degree of transparency and accountability. Oh the humor of it all if that were to happen.

They are engineering and orchestrating their own downfall.

I knew there was a "double bind" in this whole affair somewhere and somehow Donald Trump slipped it and now it's right where it belongs, provided Trump's the real deal..

Time will tell what he and Pence are all about..

I'm totally optimistic, maybe even to the nth degree, but we have to stay calm and objective ourselves and see who Trump hires and who he fires and then what he proceeds to do and to enact as his policy, both foreign and domestic.

edit on 17-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

edit on 17-11-2016 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't care who you voted for, THAT was funny...c'mon people, credit where credit is due.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You can try sending an email and then you will hear back if there is a reason.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Noah97

Which email address to you recommend I use?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
P.S. Dear Alex.

You've got to be the most or at least one of the most humorous and entertaining guys in the cybersphere domain and therefore in the world today and now you've been attacked by the MSM precisely as you predicted they would and that's hilarious, Warning! InfoWars contains misleading or "fake" news.

That will only make people wonder what they're not supposed to see. It's like saying don't drink or don't look in the playboy magazine the following contains scenes of violence, nudity and foul language, viewer discretion advised!

It's funny.

But have some freaking mercy. I therefore implore you to pray for them, that God will have mercy on them, on poor Hillary, on John Podesta and all who are repentant to God, and pray that they are consoled in their tears, but just not given access to the wheels of power ever again, while what's left of them is ground out of the system person by person, network by network until there's nothing left of their "machine", while individual civil liberty and self determination and the wind of freedom sweeps the nation and the world, as we enter a new age of a more settled world in favor of a lasting peace and prosperity.

Oh the irony and the potential for humor!

Well done!

I guess that's what I wanted to say, and for being to funny and entertaining too.

Keep up the good work and the good fight!

We are the resistance!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I went searching around and found an email for [email protected] but it bounced back on some sort of denied delivery.

Does anyone have an idea as to the best email to use or the best way to reach him?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Ankh

Alex Jones contact details

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I like Alex Jones and what he's morphed into as a Trump Supporter, but I have to say that I found that this particular video brought me to tears of hilarity, and Alex if you read ATS, don't take this as ridicule AT you, but the willingness to laugh along with you and you know that sometimes the things you say are outrageous. It's a great "pattern interrupt" technique. Wakes people up out of their slumber allowing them to become receptive to new information and to laugh out loud at the sheer quality of the entertainment value.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I also just LOVE this one, the way they re-edited it!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just one more..

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
But seriously, I love you Alex and what you're doing.

I'm not one of them, and I know all about the twin pillars of justice and mercy and the doorway to heaven rendered at Golgotha.

You can't, of course actually condemn them to hell. We have to forgive our enemy and pray for them who persecute us and thus be counted among children of God, instead of getting the their demon guck on us by trying to condemn.

The lynchpin is out there and I think that Trump and Sessions are onto it now, but it's not for you to say what precisely God's plan might be, maybe it's to bring the Queen of England to her knees in repentance or for John Podesta and Hillary Clinton and Obama to realize that they're creeps, not unlike the Bush's and that whole group of crazies who went along with 9/11 the way the official story rendered it - that's when the big demon came to the fore.

"Evil is systemic."

My mother (very wise and powerful) once said that.

"It lives in systems of people and in institutions, but it's not really about the individual people themselves who are capable of finding forgiveness and redemption, however painful the lesson might be."

The entire Beast could be wrapped and double and quadruple bound in chains of evidence with only a few very well known higher up people getting named and taken down, in the RECOGNITION of the sheer magnitude of the evil, as evidenced primarily by the 9/11 event and what went down that day with Cee Cee Lyles doing a poor acting job and then whispering "it's a frame", from a ground location.

Don't forget about her, and why we're fighting, so be careful not to completely discredit yourself in these rants you put out from time to time, probably to help keep you alive!

If they THINK that you're playing along like a type of controlled opposition, then they're less likely to kill you outright. Smart tactic, and entertaining!

But don't take it TOO TOO far and in the process do their bidding or worse, become a demon yourself by taking on God's Just Judgement with God alone having absolute knowledge of all cause and circumstance - that's a big no no and Jesus talked about it, but I can't blame you.

Nevertheless, attack them and give them hell by telling the truth, but in matters of heaven and hell, place that back in God's hands, or you could end up, like Rachel Maddow, sacrificing your own sense of humor, mirth and charm on the alter of reason, and not only go stark raving mad, but lose all credibility in the process and you know they're all watching now.. and waiting..

So I see this as you punking them in a way by throwing them a bone every now and again which they eagerly weave into these videos who's sole purpose is to completely discredit you.

It's a fine line, but be careful, because so much just soo sooo much is at stake here. All the heavens are watching and waiting, and even the whole of all creation is groaning in travail.

Your voice must also be my voice and my voice yours, together in Christ.

Never forget that. Trust in him alone, and may yours and our joy be complete in him, which is everlasting joy and love, maybe even enough to save the world from evil, to allow peace and prosperity to reign as it ought to and was made, by design, even from before the world was made, to be and to become. In the good name of Jesus Christ, amen. Amen?

edit on 17-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Jesus is a false idol. There is only one all-powerful all-loving God. And that God is God.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

But neither does God ever forget and a principal is a principal and a desire a desire.

What Christianity, properly understood reveals to us, is that our Liberation is God's compulsion.

Love to be love, must manifest in the form of action. It must be communicated and it must be free, freely given and freely received in kind.

Jesus is just the personification of the principal communicated and rendered transparent.

He cannot be removed or edged out of the picture. That's all.

When I praise Jesus I am also praising the father, and before the father he praises and raises me up.

There's just no understanding of these thing because of "Churchianity" and it's poor representation of the love at the very heart of the matter and in the midst of the controversy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join