It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one reach Alex Jones?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

listening, rolling one

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Is your main goal to get a hold of Donald Trump?

Because I know someone that worked for him in the 80s.

edit: not that he's buddies with Trump or anything but he would know how to get a hold of his 'people.'
edit on 11/15/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
here is a song for trump supporters.

think i'm gonna change my sig now.

hows this

It seems to me
I could live my life
A lot better than
I think I am
I guess that's why
they call me
The workin' man

edit on 15-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yeah, just to get a message to Trump along with a couple of my recent threads here at ATS, that's it that's all.

4.5 stages of separation and all that.

The potential difference with Trump is that he might even be willing to take the time to read and listen to voices other than that of the psychopathic monsters that he's setting out to do battle with, presuming that he really is a "good guy" who cares about things other than himself or his last name or the exercise of power for power's sake.

The others, they would take what you have to offer and then maybe allocate resources to try to run a black op psyop on you to try to put the devil on your back and drive you mad, you know just for S's and G's and to maintain the upper hand within a hierarchy of powers and principalities. LOL

edit on 15-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Ok that's pretty weird.

I think you have a better chance of reaching him with some sort of viral video.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

It's not weird to try to be helpful wherever possible, if possible.

The comment about the other thing ie: psyops and whathaveyou well, that's another story and I can see why it would read weird, but it's not. More comedic than anything really, and pathetic.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
back to the music of Rush..

Thanks for all your help everyone. If there's a will there is always a way.

God bless!

Ankh

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Once you go Isolator you never go back.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Come on guy. I'm sure there's a story behind it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: theantediluvian

Come on guy. I'm sure there's a story behind it.

I wouldn't know where to begin.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The Best Canadian Rock Band, Ever.

i would have to agree on that, i also like April Wine i'd put them a close second but then you got BTO to think about.

here are a couple of tunes

P.S. When did you add that signature?

iirc it was about a year after i joined. i was reading a NWO thread and it came to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I like the way you think in looking for the deeper meaning and significance while keep an eye out for serendipitous synchronicities and prophetic allegories. It's almost like a type of white magic or something that sort of awareness and observation.

Also, if you hammer away at anything long enough, eventually a way is made and a bridge is crossed for those with courage.

Have you ever had a profound spiritual experience by chance or found that you came up against forces of darkness or even black magic, or no?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Have you ever had a profound spiritual experience by chance or found that you came up against forces of darkness or even black magic, or no?

yes but i tend to keep those things to myself, i find that if you share those they loose their significance at least for me. i'm kinda picky about that.

there has been a time or two that i shared them with someone that i felt needed to hear something and found out they were feeling a need for someone to talk to.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Well, when I was a kid (maybe 13-14), I read a book that had a character who was using a sensory deprivation tank. I couldn't make a tank but I could make a sensory deprivation mask. Which I did — out of sunglasses, cardboard, duct tape and a pair of headphones (for piping in music).

I've also had an interest in unexplained phenomena since I was a even younger than that. I blame 80's movies. My ideal jobs as a kid were probably:

1. Parapsychologist
2. Tomb raiding maverick archaeologist
3. Vampire slayer

Actually my grandmother was an autodidact with a wide range of interests and an impressive library. She was constantly researching something or another (the pre-Internet lol) and she collected a bunch of newspaper clippings, magazine articles, photocopies of pages from books, etc and put it into a scrap book of sorts for me. Everything from cryptozoology to UFOS to the paranormal.

Which is how I was first introduced to Charles Fort. When I first saw the picture, for some reason it made me think of Charles Fort collecting obscure bits of information on index cards. All of this reminding me of my efforts to find and relay interesting things. I figured I had a huge advantage over Fort and my grandmother with the Internet, particularly after I'd written my aggregator.

Also, I like that it's not something you run into as an avatar often but there's just enough pictures to put them in rotation to mix it up a bit.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

yes but i tend to keep those things to myself, i find that if you share those they loose their significance at least for me. i'm kinda picky about that.

there has been a time or two that i shared them with someone that i felt needed to hear something and found out they were feeling a need for someone to talk to.

That's funny, I was just on the threshold of posting my own in response to an earlier query and just when I was about to post it, I accidentally clicked the wrong button and away it went - poof! And in the final analysis it would have been better kept to myself.

It was really heavy though, and longgg. Ah, there's no more need to set traps for anyone, they do a good enough job of themselves for that anyway. Live and learn and live and let live.

But oh, did you ever miss out on quite the story.. some day I'll tell it in the right way, carefully and with tact and grace and courage.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I hope I didn't kill the thread.

When you have a chance could someone say something witty to keep it going..?

It's been a real slice. Thanks for the laughter.

Nite.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Try calling for Bill Hicks three times instead of 'beetlejuice'

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

You probably just DID reach Alex Jones. I'm 99% he personally or at least, his staff, read ATS on a daily basis.

If so, then here's an idea that just came to me.

It's all about the people, the people Trump surrounds himself with and hires, including all the Assistant Deputies and 4000 other people, maybe 10K if he fires 6K once the first 4 are in place.

My thought it that he should take his boat back out again and fish in deeper waters on the other side of the boat, so to speak, for the best possible catch.

Well here's a thought - he (they) should consider running a massive job fair on LinkedIn.

Then you process the hundreds of thousands of resumes that come in and hire ten thousand of the best of the best that America has to offer, and the world for international roles ie: for diplomats, etc etc

LinkedIn

Then, you give everyone a psych test who ends up in your pipeline, to funnel them still further until you get your short lists down to two or three for each position.

About a full 90% of pros have a LinkedIn Profile of some kind.

The software plugin to your data base is already available and for some extra service, LI could enhance that Pipeline system in a jiffy.

just a thought..

I don't think he's looking at the right resumes or the right people. But they're out there and they would be more than happy to apply, so many of them, of the very best of the best that America and the world has to offer.

Now that's efficiency!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I went searching around and found an email for [email protected] but it bounced back on some sort of denied delivery.

Does anyone have an idea as to the best email to use or the best way to reach him?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Ankh

You first have to discuss it here with the ATS board here, if it's passed you'll get the email..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Please no phage or xenchuan. Anyone that listens to that man is a nut bag and has spent too mucj time on the tubeyou. Btw Mr. Alex is not a real source. Just as bad as me using fox news
ea reply to: jhn7537

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join