It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s Reaction To Nationwide Protests Defines Hypocrisy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

It starts with Trump fixing the damage he's done. He needs to come out and acknowledge the error of his ways in leading such a divisive aggressive angry campaign. Acknowledge that he ignored the warnings, but he hears us now. Assure us that there will not be a deportation force, that we are not a nation that tortures, that we will never ban Muslims and stress that American Muslims are friends, speak against racial profiling and stop and frisk, pointing out that such measures only feed a racial divide, and assure us that he takes climate science very seriously... He needs to make serious amends.

I actually believe he could put out a lot of fires. But it would require huge growth and leadership on his part. The kind of understanding and embracing of diversity and different perspectives befitting of a President of the United States.

I wait to see if he's up to the task.

Look, I know it is hard to accept, but, all of the anger has been building up for the last 8 years under Obama. We need law and order. If you are not here legally, you are illegal and need to go. That is the law.

ISIS and Iran continue to threaten the U.S. under Obama's and Clinton's weak foreign policies. So we need to be vigilant, careful and do extreme vetting of anyone wanting to come here legally from the ME.

We need to build up our Military which is depleted, again because of Obama/Clinton. It is almost like a plan to destroy America. You want to talk about being afraid? these rioters, criminals!! Well, I am afraid of the way Obama/Clinton has left the doors open, unlocked the windows of protection, and we are vulnerable to attack from Muslims that hate us.

We need strong leadership. NO MORE PC BS!! Let's protect our borders. You want to come here, immigrate...do it legally. We have laws. The spoiled alt-left children need to go to bed now, put the games away, clean up their rooms and come to terms with reality.

We need jobs. We need fair trade agreements. We need smart negotiations with nations that want to nuke us. Time to put an adult in charge again, and let these 'entitlement expecting, bed wetting, bratty, crybabies sit in the corner until we can put this country back into a nation of law abiding, courteous, loving, welcoming people that we were until the SHTF on 9/11/01.

Trump will be President on Jan. 20, 2017. Until then, Obama has a chance to ask for calm and to support our way of life. But his legacy so far has been a double bogie at best, with 8 years of mulligans.

I Love America.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: spiritualzombie

OMG!!!! Donald said words

Yes indeed... very hypocritical words.

Not really. You fail to understood that Trump was referring to REAL demonstrations, not those where bogus protestors are bussed into cities in their hundreds and paid to make trouble. He knows what is going on even if you don't.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

Not really. You fail to understood that Trump was referring to REAL demonstrations, not those where bogus protestors are bussed into cities in their hundreds and paid to make trouble. He knows what is going on even if you don't.

If one side does it - - - you can be guaranteed the other side does it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What a crock of crap and a cop-out! There is proof the left did it...show me the proof the right did it. If you can't show proof, then only the left did it as far as anyone knows.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

What a crock of crap and a cop-out! There is proof the left did it...show me the proof the right did it. If you can't show proof, then only the left did it as far as anyone knows.

Ahhhhh, the Holier-than-Thou Right.

Yes, that's where I began my interest in politics - - - as a Republican Christian Hawk.

I've been on both sides and down the middle - - - how about you?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Donald Trump’s Reaction To Nationwide Protests Defines Hypocrisy
Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

President-elect Donald Trump, who took to Twitter Thursday to blast demonstrations against his victory as “very unfair,” had a different view of post-election distress four years earlier, when he called for a march on Washington “to stop this great and disgusting injustice.

It’s bad enough that the newly elected U.S. leader this week would take to Twitter to criticize opponents for exercising their First Amendment rights, blaming “professional protesters” incited by the media. Worse, though, is that in 2012, Trump tried to incite supporters of defeated Republican nominee Mitt Romney to take to the streets in protest of President Barack Obama’s re-election.

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

In other tweets related to the 2012 election, some of which have since been deleted from his account but can be seen here, Trump described the Electoral College as “phoney” [sic] and called for a “revolution.”

He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election,” Trump said then of Obama. “We should have a revolution in this country!

So which version of our new President-Elect should we listen to. The old angry anti-establishment version or the new embedded establishment? Or does the wisdom in your heart tell you neither one?

The replies will simply be straight from 1984. "Trump never said that" or "Trump didn't mean that"

However. If you say one thing years ago on this site, somebody will throw it right back at ya. So do the things we say matter? Well, for the Trump clan, it's only when those words are what you want to hear. Everything else can be erased.

Believe me.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You're going to accuse others of lying while you redefine the meaning of terrorist?

The facts are the facts. Trump's reaction to these protest are the definition of hypocrisy. It's rigged when he's down, not when he's up. It's rigged if he loses, not if he wins. Time for revolution if he loses, time for unity if he wins.

Another fact: Trump has lead an extremely toxic campaign. He attacked and insulted every member of his party who went against him, until he managed to defeat the party itself. He promises mass deportation, torture, murder, banning of Muslims, and a wall along our southern border. As such he has fed the racial divide and become a beacon for hate groups.

These are ALL facts.

What we see now is the aftermath of his toxicity. These are ALL now his people. This is absolutely his doing, his problem.

He needs to be a man for once in his life, take his responsibility seriously, and own his role in this. We have seen how good he is at aggression. How are his skills at calming waters?

Is he up to that task? If not, he should step down.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Ahhhhh, the Holier-than-Thou Right.

Yes, that's where I began my interest in politics - - - as a Republican Christian Hawk.

I've been on both sides and down the middle - - - how about you?

How about a response to my comment? The left was proven to have played dirty...the right wasn't. How about addressing THAT instead of saying they are both just as bad. Because from where I sit, and based upon the facts...the left was caught red-handed screwing Sanders, lying, paying thugs to cause violence at Trump rallies, twisted facts calling Trump a racist, let alone all of Clinton's crimes. The right was accused of...nothing. Proven to have done...nothing.

But YOU call them the same. ***SNIP***
edit on 11/13/2016 by Blaine91555 because: name calling not allowed - this is not the mud pit

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You're going to accuse others of lying while you redefine the meaning of terrorist?

The facts are the facts. Trump's reaction to these protest are the definition of hypocrisy. It's rigged when he's down, not when he's up. It's rigged if he loses, not if he wins. Time for revolution if he loses, time for unity if he wins.

Another fact: Trump has lead an extremely toxic campaign. He attacked and insulted every member of his party who went against him, until he managed to defeat the party itself. He promises mass deportation, torture, murder, banning of Muslims, and a wall along our southern border. As such he has fed the racial divide and become a beacon for hate groups.

These are ALL facts.

What we see now is the aftermath of his toxicity. These are ALL now his people. This is absolutely his doing, his problem.

He needs to be a man for once in his life, take his responsibility seriously, and own his role in this. We have seen how good he is at aggression. How are his skills at calming waters?

Is he up to that task? If not, he should step down.

Redefine? I quoted the definitions from Google. Are you saying that Google's definitions are wrong???

***SNIP***

"He promises mass deportation, torture, murder, banning of Muslims, and a wall along our southern border. As such he has fed the racial divide and become a beacon for hate groups."

The mass deportations are for foreign criminals that came here illegally, breaking the law and will be returned. If they wish to follow our laws...they can apply for citizenship after being deported.

Torture and murder? Go ahead and prove that one.

Banning of Muslims? The government is incapable of vetting these "refugees" and our biggest enemy, ISIS has promised to enter the US via the flow of unvetted refugees. So Trump like any logical person plans to temporarily halt the flow of potentially dangerous people until or unless they can be vetted fully. This is called keeping the American people safe from terrorists and killers that want to enter the US and commit acts of terror against our citizens.

Trump is building a wall/fence to stop the illegal flow of invaders from foreign countries that are now flowing across the border by the thousands. They are criminals the moment they enter the US illegally. They take jobs, use benefits, etc. But the bottom line is they are breaking the law. The wall/fence will stop them. You know...like the lock on YOUR front door.

And stop spreading the BS. You know all of that. You choose to continue lying and twisting facts. YOU are part of the problems occurring right now...not Trump. So look in the mirror.

PS: By the way...here are the links to Google's definitions. The simple fact that you didn't even bother to check before lying and saying I redefined them proves what I've been saying. You are a liar and therefore your words are worthless.

Here are Google's
Definition Terrorist
Definition Terrorism

Here are mine from my response
ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Notice anything? They were cut and pasted exactly. So again...you have been proven a liar.
edit on 11/13/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/13/2016 by Blaine91555 because: this is not the mud pit

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If the left knew how to protest peacefully that would be different. What we have been, and are seeing is the left resorting to violence when you don't get your way. The left seem to be a bunch of spoiled kids who must throw a temper tamtrum when they don't get the toy/candy they want. The only difference is that these left wing spoiled brats are adults, they are violent and resort to violence.

Anyone caught destroying private and public property should be sent to prison and work on repairing everything they (in general) have destroyed, and it has to be paid by their own pockets. But of course, if that were to happen they would be whining that their rights are being trampled... I say, put them in prison and make them work to repair the damage they have caused even if they whine their hearts out.

edit on 13-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And...if you have been following his posts and responses (especially to me), he is the perfect example of the problem. Regardless that he knows the truth, he continues to spread the left's agenda and false dialog while lying, calling others liars when they have proven themselves and trying to skew the conversation.

He doesn't care about facts, right and wrong or truth. He will continue to push the same BS that the "protesters" continue to believe. So...he adds to the problem. And he knows it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

My husband was a Hillary supporter. I wasn't. Why? He believed she was crooked enough to get things done and was secretly creating a war that would give the USA an excuse to move in and push the one world order! He didn't want Trump. He realized that Trump was not a war hawk...he believes Trump will settle many things peacefully.

Obviously, my hubby and I are opposites. I also have him make rants out of frustration, but when it comes down to reality...he is more boisterous talk and reality has shown him to be extremely moderate. I am thankful on election day, he watched our grandson, so I could go vote for "us"! True, I did rub it in a little bit...but he really thought that Hillary would win due to a rigged election and thought I was just wasting my time.

My point is each and every American surely struggled with their choice this election cycle. Whether it was Dem? Repub? 3rd Party? Or just opted out? They all had their own unique perspective and experiences that weighed the scales of choice. We all need to stop generalizing and labeling so many for that difficult choice they made. We do all need to come together and ensure that each and every vote was heard. Not by violent rioting, but keeping our eye on all of our government, not just Trump. Here on ATS, we are more aware how often government focuses attention away from seeing their underhanded dealings. We all should learn from this experience and be pushing the media and all of government to be more transparent. Don't keep falling for the same tricks. ...'oooh...a shiny penny!'

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Good story! But you are way too nice

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What the Hell...here are your other two comments:

"The facts are the facts. Trump's reaction to these protest are the definition of hypocrisy. It's rigged when he's down, not when he's up. It's rigged if he loses, not if he wins. Time for revolution if he loses, time for unity if he wins."

It was rigged and not if he lost...it was rigged regardless. NYT admitted to their bias, the DNC was caught in their corruption, Obama said the opposite of Hillary than when we was running against her and the media was proven to be bias in favor of Hillary including feeding her questions before being asked. It was rigged. He won because they didn't rig it well enough. His comments represents that if he wins, if he is winning, etc...he won't make it an issue. If he looses because of the election being rigged...he will call it what it was.

"Another fact: Trump has lead an extremely toxic campaign. He attacked and insulted every member of his party who went against him, until he managed to defeat the party itself."

The GOP turned into a bunch of kiss-ass non-representatives of the people that voted them in. We were ALL pissed at the GOP for not shutting down Obamacare, not dealing harshly with Planned Parenthood and many more topics. Guess what? Trump like the rest of us was pissed too and when they fought him, wanting him to be the same neutered cats they became...he told them where to go. That is probably a huge part of why he won. He fought the representatives that refused to do what those who elected them put them there to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Repeating, repeating, repeating. All I see is a tape on auto-loop. Let's look at Hillary's past, usually stays the same. Lies, deceit, cover-ups, financial success for others suffering, and failures(for the most part on what I've researched). Her past has stayed the same time and time again. Donald Trump on the other hand has been in a constant state of change for a while. But he has always been shown to care about the people around him, and who work for him.

We are not holding Trump to the same level as Hillary, because Hillary has remained in the same ideas on things as she has forever. We don't trust rhetoric here, we don't trust emotion, we don't trust feelings. We trust logic, rational thought, and history. Do we know enough about trumps political past to trust his stance on policies? No, we are taking a chance. Do we know enough about trumps history to trust his stance on how he cares for people? Yes, we trust this. And for Hillary, do we know enough about her political past to trust her stance on policies? Yes, we do not accept her lies and deceit. Do we know enough about Hillary's stance on how she cares for people? Yes, she treats them horribly. Both parties want the same goal for this nation. We both care about it. We have different ways on going about resolving it. If it came to a choice between George W. Bush again and Hillary. I guarantee you we would have a tough time on deciding who to vote for.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I am certain most regular people want that, peace and to move forward and start rebuilding our economy, getting our jobs back, bringing some good old common sense back. But there is a large part of the left wing protesters that don't want that. They want their way even if they have to lie time and again, and even if they have to resort to violence to get their way.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Marack

I won't waste your time going into details and while I agree with most of what you stated, I differ on the right and left wanting the same thing. The right loves America, its values, its morals, etc. The left wants to change America into a soft, squishy place where everyone gets a trophy and anyone who wants special rights can have them.

Sorry...but to me that is a huge difference. Short example. Look at all of the left that is crying, protesting, demanding counselling from their colleges if a Halloween costume offends them, black students demanding private space, etc. Clint Eastwood said it right...the left is turning the country from brave, strong and proud into a bunch of pu$$ies.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Either you type faster than me...or I type too much

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Everyone should care about cry babies rioting. This is ridiculous, causing distruption because you didnt get your way is just stupidity. The world is not perfect and people dont always get there way, however most these 19 to 23 year olds out rioting and burning the flag dont get that. Its just disgusting. And you have missed the point, its no longer about who shouldve or couldve won, trump won, end of story. Now we all need to settle down and see what happens. No president has been totally perfect. But we as americans, who non of us helped fight for and make america actually america, need to respect the process and accept who won, and its up to our current lazy a hole president to quelch these riots, and make for a peaceful transition.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join