It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s Reaction To Nationwide Protests Defines Hypocrisy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Why don't you try speaking the truth! The moment these "protesters" committed crimes, assaults, death threats they became terrorists.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

There are the definitions since I know you won't bother looking them up and aren't educated enough to realize. Violence in pursuit of political aims is terrorism and a terrorist is one who practices those acts. Amazing what the definition of two simple words proves. Too many of these once "protesters" have become terrorists.

Prove me wrong by facts, truths and definitions. Stop lying and making up crap excuses for bad people.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Until Trump was declared winner we had been hearing about threats of armed rebellion if Trump didn't win. That it would mean the election was rigged and I have no doubt those tweets in the OP would have been repeated with even more fire had it been Trump's presidency on the line...

While we ALL denounce the violence or riots, there is EVERY indication to think, had this turned out a different way, Trump would be describing the violence as "a beautiful thing".

Whatever dude, it's not Trumps people getting arrested for rioting and being hypocrites.

He is the President-elect. These are now his people.

No powers until he gets the keys or don't you understand what a transition of power is and when it happens?

They are protesting and rioting him, you think he can stop them, how?

But he really should get out there and piss them off more.

"NO FREE LUNCH!"

"GET A JOB!!"

"YOU PEOPLE SUCK!"

"I WIN YOU LOSE!"

"LOSERS!!!"

Stuff like that should push them over the edge.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

And...you previously spoke about how words matter. How about how a lack of words matter. I already PROVED that some of these protesters are terrorists and now have a question.

These people are Clinton's and Obama's people. Obviously they aren't Trump's people. They are committing crimes and some have become terrorists. Did I miss Clinton and Obama making speeches and going on TV to tell THEIR PEOPLE to calm down and stop the violence? Is there a video of that somewhere? No???? Didn't happen huh?

That makes them guilty of not using their positions to end violence and by being silent are actually promoting it. Yeah...Trump has used some tough words...but THEIR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS have actually supported crimes of THEIR PEOPLE.

Swallow that one.
edit on 11/13/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

And...you previously spoke about how words matter. How about how a lack of words matter. I already PROVED that some of these protesters are terrorists and now have a question.

These people are Clinton's and Obama's people. Obviously they aren't Trump's people. They are committing crimes and some have become terrorists. Did I miss Clinton and Obama making speeches and going on TV to tell THEIR PEOPLE to calm down and stop the violence? Is there a video of that somewhere? No???? Didn't happen huh?

That makes them guilty of not using their positions to end violence and by being silent are actually promoting it. Yeah...Trump has used some tough words...but THEIR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS have actually supported crimes of THEIR PEOPLE.

Swallow that one.

They are loving it!

They are very happy this crap is going down.

I bet it will last till he gets in office.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well if Americans were more informed we'd be protesting George Soros or protesting the media for all their hate speech and propaganda.

Protest the DoJ? No

Ok, let's just harass Trump supporters and spew hatred. Because that solves everything.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

So which version of our new President-Elect should we listen to. The old angry anti-establishment version or the new embedded establishment? Or does the wisdom in your heart tell you neither one?

Trump has never managed to complete a sentence without contradicting himself.
He's very convincing, when he repeats himself, repeats the mantras, but I never managed to watch even one of the debates.

I can't stand Hillary, and Trump was quite frankly annoying a lot of the time.

On behalf of the World At Large, I'm grateful Trump won. He may be a potentially dangerous fool, but Hillary would have wrecked us all.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Well if Americans were more informed we'd be protesting George Soros or protesting the media for all their hate speech and propaganda.

Protest the DoJ? No

Ok, let's just harass Trump supporters and spew hatred. Because that solves everything.

Too true - seen a couple of videos today where people are spouting nonsense at police saying they're white supremacist mass shooters and asking how many black babies they shot and rest of the crowd oin in supporrting the whiney nutter - I can now see why people would vote Trump simply to piss these people off, even though I hate Trump and think you've voted in the worst and last president of the US. These protesters are bloody clueless and just asmuch if not far more deluded and an embarassment to mankind than Trump supporters - they're a left wing KKK.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

The President-elect himself said we should "fight like hell", "march on Washington" and "start a revolution".

But much like everything, he's a hypocritic and bases all zig-zagging inconsistent principles on how they serve his interests in the moment. He's basically a fraud.

I wonder how he'd feel about someone moving on his wife "like a b*tch", "try to f*** her" even tho she's married. Would he laugh it off and call it locker room talk?

please explain how "fight like hell" and or "march on Washington" in any way tells you or even suggests to you that hurting people is the intent?

I have no idea how your mind usually works, but right now, it's not doing it's job at all. Protest all you like. Do it without damaging property or hurting people. You need to spend the next 3 years working with the DNC to clean up it's act and find a person who isn't a giant douche to run for office. Crying here isn't getting anything done.
edit on 13-11-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Or how about all democrats critisizing trump for saying he would not accept a vote for hillary and all of them saying how that was very un-american and their queen telling everyone he and everyone should accept the eventual result and you all were cheering that on.

But now you are out on the streets destroying peoples stuff doing the very thing you so hard pretended to denounce.

In short, you're all no better then Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Pathetic

I agree that it is pathetic that our own president elect doesn't respect the rights of Americans or the Constitution.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Or how about all democrats critisizing trump for saying he would not accept a vote for hillary and all of them saying how that was very un-american and their queen telling everyone he and everyone should accept the eventual result and you all were cheering that on.

But now you are out on the streets destroying peoples stuff doing the very thing you so hard pretended to denounce.

In short, you're all no better then Trump.

*Than and freedom of assembly is granted by the Constitution.

So how come you're disrespecting the Constitution? That's wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
First of all guys, stop with the irrational label of "terrorist" for every protest. Even when protest becomes riot that is not terrorism. That's an extremist view and does not help the situation.

For once in your lives try to understand what's really going on. Pull your heads out of the sand.

Call on your president-elect to fix this. This is his doing. His big dumb mouth created this mess. If he's not up to the task, if he indeed lacks the temperament, then as many have already pointed out, he should have never run for president.

He needs to make peace with his people. If the mess is too big he can blame himself and step down.

Or put on his big boy pants and try to be a man for once.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump should not be given one minute of peace in office

He got the job by deception and help form a right-wing faction led by Comey

KARMA is a bitch

THAT’S WHY I BELIEVE THIS COUNTRY IS HEADED FOR DESTRUCTION

Trump has and will polarize America so much that nothing will work right anymore.

lmao!

kettle meet pot, pot meet kettle.

Deception was used on every level by both sides. smh

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Duh, I'm sure he knows that..the parrot he was replying to might put in a bit more effort though.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Weak sauce is weak. I'm looking forward to more palpable issues the four years to come. TRUMP 2020!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hillary won the popular vote - latest count by over 600,000 votes... that's a significant margin and growing.

What do you think Trump's reaction would be if the shoe was on the other foot? We already know his reaction. He would call for revolution just as he has in the past.

Be grateful Hillary has better temperament than Trump.

Is Trump capable of leading or not?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

And he will fix it. Once He is inaugurated, he is going to call the governors of those states, to call the mayors of those cities, and demand to actually enforce the law. Whatever though,Trump haters want to keep destroying their own cities, let them. Give them something to complain about in a couple years when they are up to vote the next round of reps into house and senate. "Our neighborhoods are in ruins, our businesses have left, and its... its... , oh wait, that was us!"

You know what the Trump protests looked like in my town??? A handful of people went to protest downtown. Then they went home after a couple of hours. First, they had respect, and because they protested and not riot, they were left to do as they pleased.
Law enforcement officers did keep tabs on the protests but so far locally things have remained peaceful.
Although it got a little bit more lively in Ybor City.

edit on 11-13-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hillary won the popular vote - latest count by over 600,000 votes... that's a significant margin and growing.

What do you think Trump's reaction would be if the shoe was on the other foot? We already know his reaction. He would call for revolution just as he has in the past.

Be grateful Hillary has better temperament than Trump.

Is Trump capable of leading or not?

Yes, she had more votes. But, if you are honest, and do the research, like I did. You need to look no further than the State votes in CA and NY. All Alt-Left leaning, progressives and she won by millions.......So point is, she won her base or most of it, But Trump won 30 states and 306 Electoral Votes. Our Founding Fathers were smart. Not one or two states will dictate for ALL of the 50 states.

Just giving facts. Just look at the many maps posted on google. By far, Trump won more jurisdictions in ALL of the states, Hillary focused on small, but large clusters of districts. She lost, get over it. Trump won, let's give him a chance and hope for the best for America.
edit on 13-11-2016 by 1TruthTeller because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

It starts with Trump fixing the damage he's done. He needs to come out and acknowledge the error of his ways in leading such a divisive aggressive angry campaign. Acknowledge that he ignored the warnings, but he hears us now. Assure us that there will not be a deportation force, that we are not a nation that tortures, that we will never ban Muslims and stress that American Muslims are friends, speak against racial profiling and stop and frisk, pointing out that such measures only feed a racial divide, and assure us that he takes climate science very seriously... He needs to make serious amends.

I actually believe he could put out a lot of fires. But it would require huge growth and leadership on his part. The kind of understanding and embracing of diversity and different perspectives befitting of a President of the United States.

I wait to see if he's up to the task.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: 1TruthTeller

It starts with Trump fixing the damage he's done. He needs to come out and acknowledge the error of his ways in leading such a divisive aggressive angry campaign. Acknowledge that he ignored the warnings, but he hears us now. Assure us that there will not be a deportation force, that we are not a nation that tortures, that we will never ban Muslims and stress that American Muslims are friends, speak against racial profiling and stop and frisk, pointing out that such measures only feed a racial divide, and assure us that he takes climate science very seriously... He needs to make serious amends.

I actually believe he could put out a lot of fires. But it would require huge growth and leadership on his part. The kind of understanding and embracing of diversity and different perspectives befitting of a President of the United States.

I wait to see if he's up to the task.

Wait? So you really don't believe it would be more helpful for the protesters to have the media, Hillary, and Obama come forth and explain that they exaggerated claims against Trump during the campaign for political advantage. That they appealed to their supporters fears and are sorry. Encourage their supporters to protest in peace and work towards truly having their voices heard by the new President Elect.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join