It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s Reaction To Nationwide Protests Defines Hypocrisy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: 1TruthTeller
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I see your point. However, there is still alot of emotion brewing from this unpredicted outcome. So, IMHO we should give him some time, let's pray for him and our country. There will be plenty of time to criticize. The liberal media has already started. Give Peace a Chance.

I think the outcome was well predicted. The MSM knew it and worked with Clinton's team to throw everything they could at it to change the outcome. Plenty of evidence of them doing so in the Podesta emails. Thrush and Brazile come to mind as a couple of the main ones. The sad turnouts at Hillary rallies, cancelling events, FBI investigations, etc....the outcome could have only gone one way but the MSM Liberal propaganda machine kept churning hoping it would sway the vote.

I would LOVE to find out how bad she would have been beaten had all MSM actually been completely fair and unbiased with coverage, which it has been shown and proven it was not.

Well, I would have to agree with you. We did learn so much about the collusion of the media and others thru the Wiki-Leaks. But, from a pure prediction, polling, pundits point of view......they are in a state of shock...really. They thought they had done such a great job to get Hillary elected that it was in the bag....except this bag broke because Trump was relentless in his campaigning....he really touched the nerve of hard working americans. I give him a lot of credit. He Won, fair and square...and now it is time for people to accept the fact that the election is over. We will have a new president.
President Donald Trump on Jan., 20th 2017.

Until then, let's give peace a chance, and let's show the rest of the world a little class with a safe, orderly transfer of government.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I see your point. However, there is still alot of emotion brewing from this unpredicted outcome. So, IMHO we should give him some time, let's pray for him and our country. There will be plenty of time to criticize. The liberal media has already started. Give Peace a Chance.

I think the outcome was well predicted. The MSM knew it and worked with Clinton's team to throw everything they could at it to change the outcome. Plenty of evidence of them doing so in the Podesta emails. Thrush and Brazile come to mind as a couple of the main ones. The sad turnouts at Hillary rallies, cancelling events, FBI investigations, etc....the outcome could have only gone one way but the MSM Liberal propaganda machine kept churning hoping it would sway the vote.

I would LOVE to find out how bad she would have been beaten had all MSM actually been completely fair and unbiased with coverage, which it has been shown and proven it was not.

Well, I would have to agree with you. We did learn so much about the collusion of the media and others thru the Wiki-Leaks. But, from a pure prediction, polling, pundits point of view......they are in a state of shock...really. They thought they had done such a great job to get Hillary elected that it was in the bag....except this bag broke because Trump was relentless in his campaigning....he really touched the nerve of hard working americans. I give him a lot of credit. He Won, fair and square...and now it is time for people to accept the fact that the election is over. We will have a new president.
President Donald Trump on Jan., 20th 2017.

Until then, let's give peace a chance, and let's show the rest of the world a little class with a safe, orderly transfer of government.

Hear, hear! I agree with everything you wrote.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Maybe just maybe, he's learned something since then that's changed his view point? No shame in changing your opinion. At least he didn't blatantly say you have to have a public and private stance on issues or say something like" it's the Russians! " then sell a ass load of uranium to them.

Opinions change folks, that not hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Or just maybe, he was referring to the violent anarchists incited by MoveOn.org funded by George Soros (paid professional protestors) who are not only burning, looting, and destroying property, but in some documented cases even fighting themselves when others try and stop them from destroying property.

Those violent, paid professional protestors who are setting fires and destroying property as well as attacking other protestors do not have their actions protected by the first amendment.

This, the OP seems to not be aware of the devil himself, who in many countries has orchestrated many a protest and coups. This guy hates democracy if it doesnt go his way.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
'Sons of the Correct the Recordacracy' comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thanks zosimov!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Does not change the fact that:

A) you cannot give an example of what I originally asked for
B) you deflected my question
C) I took your bait, and that was my bad

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Does not change the fact that:

A) you cannot give an example of what I originally asked for
B) you deflected my question
C) I took your bait, and that was my bad

OK you win

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Trump goes back and forth almost daily. It's who he is, not a change in himself. It's has gone on for a long time.

He creates this huge division and then people wonder why it exists.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yep. It's rigged if he's losing. It's not if he's winning. He won't accept the results if he loses. He will if he wins. Take to the streets in massive protest if Obama wins. Come together in unity if Trump wins.

He's a total hypocrit to all but the most blind.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
wait... are you calling these RIOTS protests??? i think you do not know what a proper protest looks like. perhaps an example by respectful actual Americans can clarify what a real protest in a democratic country is like....see the dakota access pipeline protests. that is what democracy looks like

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Gimme an example of mass Republican protests after a Democrat was elected.

Republicans would never act like this most of them have to pay rent or a mortgage.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The fact that Clinton and Obama haven't come out condemning the protests... especially on Veterans Day... just proves how unfit they are to lead the country.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The President-elect himself said we should "fight like hell", "march on Washington" and "start a revolution".

But much like everything, he's a hypocritic and bases all zig-zagging inconsistent principles on how they serve his interests in the moment. He's basically a fraud.

I wonder how he'd feel about someone moving on his wife "like a b*tch", "try to f*** her" even tho she's married. Would he laugh it off and call it locker room talk?
edit on 12-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The fact that Clinton and Obama haven't come out condemning the protests... especially on Veterans Day... just proves how unfit they are to lead the country.

I might be because they are out shortly and are going to let him live with what he has created. They've taken their share.

Didn't they say basically do this once now in their post election speeches. And given how so many have talk about them, who would believe it's worth listening to what they say?

He created it, he can own.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Until Trump was declared winner we had been hearing about threats of armed rebellion if Trump didn't win. That it would mean the election was rigged and I have no doubt those tweets in the OP would have been repeated with even more fire had it been Trump's presidency on the line...

While we ALL denounce the violence or riots, there is EVERY indication to think, had this turned out a different way, Trump would be describing the violence as "a beautiful thing".

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So not only do the left not practice what they preach, they are quite prepared to take every olive branch that might be offered them, sharpen it into a spear, perforate their own bowels with it and scream "LOOK WHAT THE HITLERTRUMP RACISTS DID".

Just stop, you're all embarrassing yourselves beyond the point of recovery.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but Donald Trump isn't the one that needs to tell his supporters to stop rioting and burning down cities.

Enabling these kinds of violent protests especially on Veteran's Day is a HUGE mistake, the Democrats are literally destroying themselves in the eyes of many Americans.

edit on 12-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You can't run to Hillary. She did her part. She conceded. She congratulated Trump. She expressed hope for the future and unity for all. Now she's gone.

It's time for Trump to own this. This is and always has been Trump's problem. Everyone warned Trump to stop the divisive angry violent rhetoric. He created this sh#t storm. Trump is the only one who can fix this and it starts by him owning it, and acting like a respectable mature unifying leader for once in his GD life. He needs to stop being the whiny little b***h, stop looking to the media or Hillary to fix it-- and stand the F up.
edit on 13-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join